+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
This is my few question< if any one help me please, greatly appreciate.
thank you in advance.

1.-)App status reason:_ Inventory-SPR
2.)PA Counter foil required means :_ YES
3) eligibility assessment (NOt started) dua date for PA- Showing Feb22/2021. Why it was showing 2021 year. any idea??
4). application status 2 (for PA applicant):- TFR eligibilty means
5)..what is biographic for PA? any idea

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
thank you in advance.

3) eligibility assessment (NOt started) dua date for PA- Showing Feb22/2021. Why it was showing 2021 year. any idea??
1. I'm not sure what ''Inventory'' means. I had the same thing in mine.
2. No idea what a Counterfoil is.
3. They haven't started to asses whether the applicant is eligible or not. The 2021 date is a check-in date for the officer, I believe. Sort of a way to remind them to look into your case if they haven't by that date.
4. No idea either.
5. I believe biographic means looking up your name and DOB with partner agencies?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I believe counterfoil line means only that the applicant will need a visa in passport in addition to the COPR, ie is not from a visa waiver country.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
1. I'm not sure what ''Inventory'' means. I had the same thing in mine.
2. No idea what a Counterfoil is.
3. They haven't started to asses whether the applicant is eligible or not. The 2021 date is a check-in date for the officer, I believe. Sort of a way to remind them to look into your case if they haven't by that date.
4. No idea either.
5. I believe biographic means looking up your name and DOB with partner agencies?
.. thank you

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi everyone,
thank you in advance.

1.-)App status reason:_ Inventory-SPR - SPR = Sponsor and inventory = record checks
2.)PA Counter foil required means :_ YES - This simply means that you are not visa-exempt
3) eligibility assessment (NOt started) dua date for PA- Showing Feb22/2021...any idea?? - Means Eligibility is yet to start, Feb 2021 should be the furthest Due date. Nothing to worry about here, those actions are usually concluded way before the due date.
4). application status 2 (for PA applicant):- TFR eligibilty means - Means Transfer of Eligibility, usually to CPC Ottawa
5)..what is biographic for PA? any idea - Checking of your Personal Data with other Agencies like the US DHS

xxmaulinxx

Apr 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I just received my GCMS notes. I found s.16(1)(c) in the Notes section & s.17 in the EDOCS section.

So anyone can explain to me what is it regarding.

Thanks in advance

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
Please can anyone explain this note, AND there's s.15(1) at the right corner
We applied on Jan 28-2020
Moved to Amman Office on Feb 23-2020
Bio on Feb 29-2020
Medical not yet
there is no security part in the GCMS!!
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/04/28 06:22:23
Created By: JB23384
Updated Date: 2020/04/28 06:24:57
Updated By: JB23384
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Amman
Text:
*********File Review********** Application and supporting docs reviewed today. Principal Applicant (PA) is being sponsored by spouse (SPR). FC1 application. Sponsorship passed. FOSS search done on PA and SPR: previous FCE refusal (declared). Application refused because the PA and SPR did not meet the FCE caterogy. Eligibility: PA and SPR met in 2000 in Syria at University. They state being in a relationship since 2005. They got engaged in 2016 before the SPR left Lebanon to be resettled to Canada. Their FCE application was refused in 2019. They got married in Malaysia in 09-2019 and had their honeymoon there. Marriage certificate on file. First marriage for PA and SPR. Based on documentary information provided, I am satisfied with BFs of relationship between PA and SPR, satisfactory evidence of relationship on file and PA and SPR appear well suited. PA and sponsor have similar ages, backgrounds and have a common language of communication. Photographic evidence of the progression of the relationship on file. Evidence of trips and visits on file. Eligibility passed. P/Cs on file: NRT lnfosharing reviewed: No concerns Military: Did not serve in the military No CRIM concerns: PASSED To HS to issue meds

Last edited:
Reactions: Nina12

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Bio on Feb 29-2020
Medical not yet
Text:
*********File Review********** Application and supporting docs reviewed today. Principal Applicant (PA) is being sponsored by spouse (SPR). FC1 application. Sponsorship passed. FOSS search done on PA and SPR: previous FCE refusal (declared). Application refused because the PA and SPR did not meet the FCE caterogy. Eligibility: PA and SPR met in 2000 in Syria at University. They state being in a relationship since 2005. They got engaged in 2016 before the SPR left Lebanon to be resettled to Canada. Their FCE application was refused in 2019. They got married in Malaysia in 09-2019 and had their honeymoon there. Marriage certificate on file. First marriage for PA and SPR. Based on documentary information provided, I am satisfied with BFs of relationship between PA and SPR, satisfactory evidence of relationship on file and PA and SPR appear well suited. PA and sponsor have similar ages, backgrounds and have a common language of communication. Photographic evidence of the progression of the relationship on file. Evidence of trips and visits on file. Eligibility passed. P/Cs on file: NRT lnfosharing reviewed: No concerns Military: Did not serve in the military No CRIM concerns: PASSED To HS to issue meds
All looks good, you will receive Medical soon and request for PPR too. Congratulations!

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Bio on Feb 29-2020
Medical not yet
Text:
I ordered my notes but my spouse like yours has got no medicals yet??

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Bio on Feb 29-2020
Medical not yet
Text:
All looks good man. I have the same with security it was left blank with the mark s.15(1) after some research and a webform i found out that this means the security i passed. It's only a matter of time now.

Reactions: sy_enigma

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
All looks good man. I have the same with security it was left blank with the mark s.15(1) after some research and a webform i found out that this means the security i passed. It's only a matter of time now.
Hi there, can you share how you concluded that s.15(1) means that Security screening has passed? Often it only means that the screening process has been exempted from public disclosure. Thanks.

Reactions: sy_enigma