caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Ok so that means our representativr has no role in this? I am asking this as we tried calling ircc few weeks back and they said they can only disclose the information to our rep not us. So i was wondering whether gcms notes too need to be requested through our rep.
The use of representative is specific; in the sense that your visa application was done through a rep and CIC will discuss that with your rep. The GCMS request has it's own use of rep/consent form. To request the GCMS notes you can use any rep or do it yourself if eligible.

Furthermore, some people believe they will receive more information or receive the information faster if they use a registered immigration consultant, licensed lawyer etc - simply not true.

You will receive the same information whether you send in the request using a lawyer, registered immigration consultant or anyone else who makes the request on your behalf with your consent. Whether the request comes from Joe Public, Joe Reporter or Joe Lawyer is immaterial. Decisions by IRCC concerning disclosure are based on the content of the visa application and the Access to Information Act alone, not upon who has asked for the information.

Professional titles will not slow down or expedite the processing of a your GCMS notes request.

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
The use of representative is specific; in the sense that your visa application was done through a rep and CIC will discuss that with your rep. The GCMS request has it's own use of rep/consent form. To request the GCMS notes you can use any rep or do it yourself if eligible.

Furthermore, some people believe they will receive more information or receive the information faster if they use a registered immigration consultant, licensed lawyer etc - simply not true.

You will receive the same information whether you send in the request using a lawyer, registered immigration consultant or anyone else who makes the request on your behalf with your consent. Whether the request comes from Joe Public, Joe Reporter or Joe Lawyer is immaterial. Decisions by IRCC concerning disclosure are based on the content of the visa application and the Access to Information Act alone, not upon who has asked for the information.

Professional titles will not slow down or expedite the processing of a your GCMS notes request.
Thank you so much for this information.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
I am not getting anything as S.15..In the note section(LATEST) it is mentioned as :

A11.2/R87.1 Met selection EE passed
ADMISSIBILITY PA background information reviewed, no concerns
Criminality: passed PA: NRT-All Required PCS

In the application section it is mentioned as:

Application 1:
Field Name: Secondary office
Action: added
old value:
New value: New Delhi
Office: CPC Edmonton

Application 2:
Field Name: Final
Action: updated
Old value:
New value: approved

Application 3:
Field Name: security
Action: updated
Old value:
New value:

CEC inland
PA ( in canada) + 1 dependent (in India)
AOR: 21st July
Timeline as of date: 7 months 2 days

Please suggest where it is stuck now? For dependent, is all the checks complete? Why new delhi office has been added? Anything pending there?
Secondary office is added because you are in India ( you will submit your passport to New Delhi for stamping) and your Husband who is the PA is in Canada will submit his Passport to Edmonton, hence you have not received the ppr mail as of yet because of travel restrictions.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Secondary office is added because you are in India ( you will submit your passport to New Delhi for stamping) and your Husband who is the PA is in Canada will submit his Passport to Edmonton, hence you have not received the ppr mail as of yet because of travel restrictions.
Hello, As on now Travel restruction for Spouse and family members has been removed ! After this Pandemic and our breth taken time hopefully we will have happy summer with our love one!

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys, my Outland application is transferred to a local visa office for further processing in January 2020. It has been 6 months and my eligibility still reads not started, is that normal?

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys, my Outland application is transferred to a local visa office for further processing in January 2020. It has been 6 months and my eligibility still reads not started, is that normal?
When did you order your GCMS note - reason why am asking is that it's possible your eligibility has been processed between the time you last ordered and now, and if not - You need to check the Case Analyst note A11.2 for any concerns

Reactions: Sacur

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
When did you order your GCMS note - reason why am asking is that it's possible your eligibility has been processed between the time you last ordered and now, and if not - You need to check the Case Analyst note A11.2 for any concerns
I ordered my note on the 22nd of May, and per GCMS note, the data was generated on the 28th of May.

Where can I look for Case Analyst note A11.2? Is it on GCMS note? The thing is that my note looks exactly the same as the copy I ordered back in February - no new information is added.

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I ordered my note on the 22nd of May, and per GCMS note, the data was generated on the 28th of May.

Where can I look for Case Analyst note A11.2? Is it on GCMS note? The thing is that my note looks exactly the same as the copy I ordered back in February - no new information is added.
That section of notes are in the last 2-3 pages. Check for the places in the notes where EE Eligibility is clearly stated. There is a possibility that a Case Analyst has not yet reviewed your file, but I doubt this. You could private chat me so we could review this together!

Pavikash

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

i ordered my GCMS notes last month and had received them recently. under eligibility its says review required and in the end of GCMS notes there is one NOTE under which they have summary of my relationship and application along with It says additional document required and additional document request has been sent but unfortunately we haven't got request.
Could anyone please help me understand this and there has been no update or movement to application since January. Are they waiting on additional document they requested Which we haven't got any email regarding it.
Thanks in advance and any help will be appreciated.

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,

i ordered my GCMS notes last month and had received them recently. under eligibility its says review required and in the end of GCMS notes there is one NOTE under which they have summary of my relationship and application along with It says additional document required and additional document request has been sent but unfortunately we haven't got request.
Could anyone please help me understand this and there has been no update or movement to application since January. Are they waiting on additional document they requested Which we haven't got any email regarding it.
Thanks in advance and any help will be appreciated.
HI,

This is one of the benefits of ordering your GCMS note as it helps you discover pending actions that could be triggered. I'll suggest you raise a CSE with the required documents, also include a Letter of Explanation stating the reasons for submitting the documents and any other relevant information that could further elucidate your claims.

Pavikash

Aug 14, 2019
HI,

This is one of the benefits of ordering your GCMS note as it helps you discover pending actions that could be triggered. I'll suggest you raise a CSE with the required documents, also include a Letter of Explanation stating the reasons for submitting the documents and any other relevant information that could further elucidate your claims.
Hi felixnote

could you please help me know how to CSE ?? I haven’t heard about it before.
Also i have call CIC agent he said there was some request sent out but even he could see what was the request. So he has sent a message on file or to case officer saying if there was any request client has’t received it and can they send again. Do you know how long do they take to act on message sent by CIC agent. Also how long does it take to review eligibility.??
Thank you for your help.

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi felixnote

could you please help me know how to CSE ?? I haven’t heard about it before.
Also i have call CIC agent he said there was some request sent out but even he could see what was the request. So he has sent a message on file or to case officer saying if there was any request client has’t received it and can they send again. Do you know how long do they take to act on message sent by CIC agent. Also how long does it take to review eligibility.??
Thank you for your help.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Dear Officer,

Based on the GCMS notes I received on ...., I am writing you this letter to explain....,

Thank you in advance for the time devoted to the treatment of my e-APR.

claurianta

Jul 10, 2007
Hi,

So I got my spouses CBSA notes and CSIS security screening number and it is very confusing. The file is being processed in Mississauga. The application was submitted in October 2019.

Here is what the GCMS date May 28, 2020 says:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: In Progress
HIRV: (blank)
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: (blank)
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank)
Final: (blank)

SUB ACTIVITIES: 1
Created Date: 2020/01131 14:06:10
Created By: DF19297
Updated Date: 2020/03/0407:02:34
Updated By: EAISTS
UCI #: <spouse's UCI>
Family Name: <spouse's family name>
Given Name: <spouse's given name>
Type: Security Screening
SII Indicator: (blank)
Validity Date: (blank)
Status Updated By: EAISTS
Status Updated Date: 2020/03/04
Assigned To: RC-9570
Assigned By: DF19297
Due Date: 2020/03/01
Activity #: <removed>

SECURITY SCREENING
Previous Results: (blank)
Security Screening Type (A34): Comprehensive
Priority: Normal
# of People Sent for Screening: 1
STS Ref #: <removed - same as on CSIS security check documents>
Linked Activity: (blank)

But then the CSIS security screening number came with a letter stating that the security check was completed and their recommendations issued to the CBSA on February 29, 2020. The file went to CSIS on February 5, 2020. There is an update in GCRS on March 4, 2020, but then nothing after that.

Has anyone seen a security screening still going on for three months after CSIS has completed the security check? What does it mean? And eligibility still hasn't started?

Thanks

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi guys,
I didn’t understand the text on Note2 of my gcms note,
can anyone help?
"Possible exclusion-PO to review" What does this mean? Need a review or something?