+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes Query - Eligibily Review Required A11.2

eshin

Dec 21, 2013
Hello house I need your advise... I just got my gsmc note and thete review required on the employment record but explanation of what needed or any concern raised... It really don't know how to respond to this kindly help out....

eshin

Dec 21, 2013
I meant ...no explaination of what got wrong with the employment record ... Just wore review required in front of the eligibility

Nvekriya

Feb 7, 2020
Guys, my AOR is 4th Jan, 2020. Ordered gcms after 1 month and my eligibility was "recommended pass" but there was a note for the officer to check my work experience. I understand why the analyst requested the officer to check my worke experience. I had already uploaded a very comprehensive LOE for that issue. Again I ordered gcms in April 4
(4 months after AOR) and the status was the same. Any idea how long it'll take for the officer to pick up my file for final review? And is there a chance I can get a refusal?

Nvekriya

Feb 7, 2020
Please what does Review Required on statutory questions means and how long does it take for Recommend pass on Eligibility to change to Passed?

Thank you.
Hey, did you find out how long it takes from recommended pass to passed, my status has been recommended pass for 5 months now.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Guys, my AOR is 4th Jan, 2020. Ordered gcms after 1 month and my eligibility was "recommended pass" but there was a note for the officer to check my work experience. I understand why the analyst requested the officer to check my worke experience. I had already uploaded a very comprehensive LOE for that issue. Again I ordered gcms in April 4
(4 months after AOR) and the status was the same. Any idea how long it'll take for the officer to pick up my file for final review? And is there a chance I can get a refusal?
What was the issue with your work experience?

Nvekriya

Feb 7, 2020
Salary was not mentioned for some letters when I was working in the public sector. But everything was explained in an LOE with attached bank statements for proof of payment

Reactions: Mike@2019