+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes Query - Eligibily Review Required A11.2

harishdamera

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,

I saw Review Required on my GCMS notes and realized that my application is on hold since August 2019 because of missing Job duties were two past employments. I uploaded the updated reference letters in Dec 2019. I wasn’t given any ADR. Hopefully officer considers newly uploaded documents.

GCMS Notes — A11.2: Not met Ready to finalize ..., am not sure what does this “ready to finalize” mean... any thoughts ?

Zhindouki

Aug 27, 2018
Hi,

I saw Review Required on my GCMS notes and realized that my application is on hold since August 2019 because of missing Job duties were two past employments. I uploaded the updated reference letters in Dec 2019. I wasn’t given any ADR. Hopefully officer considers newly uploaded documents.

GCMS Notes — A11.2: Not met Ready to finalize ..., am not sure what does this “ready to finalize” mean... any thoughts ?

You need to send through the webform an explanation letter + updated work experience as soon as possible
you also need to do a "Case specific Enquiry" Google it if this still exist.

You might still have a chance to plead your case but it seems that your first reviewer took the decision that your file can be refuse (Redy to finalize) is really bad but as long as you did not receive a letter you still have time.

You need to send NOW the explanation letter highlighting that it's a flaw that you perfectly match your the minimum requirement for IRCC and you need to try to find more information about CSE

Good luck, and hurry up

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi,

HI. HOW ARE YOU. I have the same issue. I sent some new documents for the job duties do you have any news since then?

harishdamera

Aug 6, 2019
New documents were accepted and I didn’t get any ADR yet. They have asked for new Medicals, but I couldn’t submit them yet due to Covid.

Reactions: Banabas
May 14, 2019
Please what does Review Required on statutory questions means and how long does it take for Recommend pass on Eligibility to change to Passed?

Thank you.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Please what does Review Required on statutory questions means and how long does it take for Recommend pass on Eligibility to change to Passed?

Thank you.
Did you answer all your statutory questions correctly?

Have you been to either the US, UK AUS, NZ or Canada before?

Javaid77

Aug 9, 2019
I recieved my gcms notes and says review required as I had claimed 5 points for a relative in canada in fsw and that I did not submit any documents for a relative in canada and the case processing agent assessed 65 points and review required was on this 5 points. In the end it was ready to finalize. All the other things are verified and have been met. Crs score was also met. I am pnp fsw. 1st feb 2020 AOR.
Criminality not started security not started and info sharing is complete.
So as soon as I got to know that I have not submitted my documents for relative within 2 days I gathered all the documents and I raised a webform and send all the documents along with LOE to cse and cse london and an email to london office.
Do u think they will consider it?
They didn't send any ADR though.

GW007

May 22, 2020
I recieved my gcms notes and says review required as I had claimed 5 points for a relative in canada in fsw and that I did not submit any documents for a relative in canada and the case processing agent assessed 65 points and review required was on this 5 points. In the end it was ready to finalize. All the other things are verified and have been met. Crs score was also met. I am pnp fsw. 1st feb 2020 AOR.
Criminality not started security not started and info sharing is complete.
So as soon as I got to know that I have not submitted my documents for relative within 2 days I gathered all the documents and I raised a webform and send all the documents along with LOE to cse and cse london and an email to london office.
Do u think they will consider it?
They didn't send any ADR though.
@Javaid77, what additional documents for your relative did you send via web-form?