+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes Query - Eligibily Review Required A11.2

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi guys, any updates would be appreciated. I'm touching 8 month mark, no updates on case in last 6 months..
Thanks
Hi. Most RR cases will exceed average processing time of 6 months. All you can do is to upload the supporting documents for the RR reason and wait patiently. Because it can take as long as over 12 months period. Fingers crossed

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Hello All,

I have AOR of 26-Aug-2018 and currently Medical passed and stuck in Eligibility review required.

My wife is primary applicant and I had ordered GCMS notes on Mar-2019 and received same today. Below is what I find in them:

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-08-26 Primary Occupation: NOC 4011 University professors and lecturers 2012-01 to 2-16-12 – Assistant Professor (NOC:4011) – XXUNIVERSITY1 *REVIEWREQUIRED* -

eDOC#240205082 – Web based search confirm employer information NOTE: SAME LOGO/SAME DOMAIN NAME /SAME ADDRESS AS PER GOOGLE MAP WORDING OF JOB DESCRIPTION MOSTLY AS THE SAME AS DECLARED NOC – Letter confirm salary of xxx / month – Letter confirm full/time employment; Documented Income provided: Paystubs from 2016 (eDoc 240205082)

2010-07 to 2011-11 – Assistant Professor (NOC:4011) – XXUNIVERSITY2 *REVIEWREQUIRED* - eDOC#24020XXXX NOTE: LETTER DATED 2011-11-29 NO MENTION OF SALARY, NUMBER OF HOURS AND JOB DESCRIPTION FSW Work : 0 years 0 months of 1 years – REVIEW REQUIRED

CRS Foreign work : 0 years 0 months of 3 years -REVIEW REQUIRED

EXPERIENCE: 6+ years , 0 FSW points

ADAPTABILTY: 5 FSW points as spouse has language Proficiency

We had mentioned in the LOE at time of document submission that employer 2 for my wife did not provide the letter in required format.

Does above notes mean only problem with employer 2 and everything good with employer 1?

Please advise what should I do in our case

Thanks

kapikaju

Jul 7, 2017
Hi. Most RR cases will exceed average processing time of 6 months. All you can do is to upload the supporting documents for the RR reason and wait patiently. Because it can take as long as over 12 months period. Fingers crossed
8.5 months since AOR and counting, no updates :(

gnc10

Apr 25, 2019
Don't know why I wasn't asked to SEVEN months ago.
As things stand, the case analyst is 'unable to confirm' any of my work experience. As a result, he/ she has now got me down as below the relevant CRS threshold. Xender Discord Omegle

Last edited:

muzishao

May 9, 2019
Don't know why I wasn't asked to SEVEN months ago.
As things stand, the case analyst is 'unable to confirm' any of my work experience. As a result, he/ she has now got me down as below the relevant CRS threshold. Xender Discord Omegle
Hi,
Is that any update of your file, My score is revised to 0 ,can you share your info?
Thanks

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
Hi,
Yes, I received an email from the London visa office in April this year, requesting updated police checks, as well as passport, height and eye colour details.
I received a further request for passport and passport-style photos a couple of weeks later (PPR).
I am now awaiting confirmation of permanent residency.
If you know the reason why your application is under review, I highly recommend you use the IRCC web form to provide any additional documentation you think will address the delay.
I only found out after receiving GCMS notes in November 2018 that my application (May 2018 AOR) had been parked - awaiting review - since July 2018.
I wasn't asked to, but I provided additional documents straight away. If I hadn't, I can only assume immigration would have sent a request months down the line or, at worst, rejected my application.
I emailed immigration a number of times between November-April, only to get the same generic response: my application was "awaiting final review".
Then, out of the blue, I get the aforementioned golden emails.
My CIC account status hasn't changed since July, so don't read too much into what you see there.
It's frustrating, I know, but be proactive if you can - and stay positive :)
Good luck!

muzishao

May 9, 2019
Hi,
Yes, I received an email from the London visa office in April this year, requesting updated police checks, as well as passport, height and eye colour details.
I received a further request for passport and passport-style photos a couple of weeks later (PPR).
I am now awaiting confirmation of permanent residency.
If you know the reason why your application is under review, I highly recommend you use the IRCC web form to provide any additional documentation you think will address the delay.
I only found out after receiving GCMS notes in November 2018 that my application (May 2018 AOR) had been parked - awaiting review - since July 2018.
I wasn't asked to, but I provided additional documents straight away. If I hadn't, I can only assume immigration would have sent a request months down the line or, at worst, rejected my application.
I emailed immigration a number of times between November-April, only to get the same generic response: my application was "awaiting final review".
Then, out of the blue, I get the aforementioned golden emails.
My CIC account status hasn't changed since July, so don't read too much into what you see there.
It's frustrating, I know, but be proactive if you can - and stay positive :)
Good luck!
Hi CJ,
Your posting is pretty inspiring. I am under review in Sydney NS office. Just received my note 4 days back. They are reviewing my canada working experience due to different industry compared with previous working experience. Do you have any suggestion of that?

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
Hi again,

I highly recommend you provided additional documents by raising a Case Specific Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I provided a detailed cover letter along with some revised proof of employment documents.

In my case, being self-employed, there were question marks over my job role vs. stipulated NOC and hours worked.

The cover letter went something like this:

Applicant Information
Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Client ID number:
File number:

DATE

To whom it may concern,

It has come to my attention that my application for permanent residency under the Express Entry Federal Worker Program is awaiting review, due to question marks over my work history.

In order to clarify my history, I have uploaded X, Y, Z

Within the cover letter, I also detailed every bit of information I thought would assist the review officer.

The idea is that, when the officer comes to review your file, s/he will have all the information needed to address the question marks noted in your GCMS notes and process your application without further delays.

If you're confident you meet eligibility requirements and can prove it - based on my own experience - you should be fine.

Best of luck!

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
8.5 months since AOR and counting, no updates :(
Hello ,any update on your application.
Please share as completed 8 months today. RR for reference letter.
Thanks

peterpro

Aug 19, 2019
Hey
I dont think there is anything more you can do. Providing extra docs was the right thing to do. I know it sucks that we are unable to push our cause and msg throught to cic...but its a cruel waiting game.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi Zhindouki,

I have a similar case.
My Timeline:
AOR Aug 8th 2018
MED Passed/ IP2 (Background Check in Progress) – Aug 29th 2018
No updates since then
GCMS Status:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Comment from Case Processing Agent,
Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Any progress on your status? Did you get your PPR?
Have you got PPR ?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
W
Hi again,

I highly recommend you provided additional documents by raising a Case Specific Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I provided a detailed cover letter along with some revised proof of employment documents.

In my case, being self-employed, there were question marks over my job role vs. stipulated NOC and hours worked.

The cover letter went something like this:

Applicant Information
Name of applicant:
Email address:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth:
Client ID number:
File number:

DATE

To whom it may concern,

It has come to my attention that my application for permanent residency under the Express Entry Federal Worker Program is awaiting review, due to question marks over my work history.

In order to clarify my history, I have uploaded X, Y, Z

Within the cover letter, I also detailed every bit of information I thought would assist the review officer.

The idea is that, when the officer comes to review your file, s/he will have all the information needed to address the question marks noted in your GCMS notes and process your application without further delays.

If you're confident you meet eligibility requirements and can prove it - based on my own experience - you should be fine.

Best of luck!
What document you provided other than client letter to prove work hours .

dixita_patel

Oct 13, 2017
Hi Everyone,
MY AOR is March 2019 and I have RR on employment letter for Canadian work experience. Reason for RR is due to missing job duties. I submitted new letter with duties included in this September. Don't know if they will consider it or not. Fingers crossed.