+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes Query - Eligibily Review Required A11.2

Zhindouki

Aug 27, 2018
Dear CanadaVisa Team, hope this message finds you well.

I reach out to you to find help and guidance regarding my situation.

I've received my notes yesterday (applied one month ago exactly 31/08)
My AOR is : 16th May and MEP : 26th May, nothing since then.

When reviewing my notes, i saw that my eligibily was under "Review Required Mention"
Please find below what my notes are saying

Date : 2018/06/08
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION : Review Required SUMMARY NOTES : OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED
A11.2 : Review required
R75 : FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required
R76 ! SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds : Review Required
FSW Points total : 61
ready to finalize RPRF : Complete

CRS score dropped from 463 (APR) to verified 413 points (50 points less)

The officer seems to no take into consideration my work experience.

After reviewing in august some forum threads i was expecting this as my work letters were not ultra clear in terms of duties.

I took a proactive step the 6th of september, before receiving the note, i've updated my work letters with more clear duties.

I've shared them with IRCC throught the Webform and they accepted them the 27th of september and they said that they have transferred the content to the visa office.

I've called yesterday IRCC call center, they confirmed that they received the document the 27th and that they have transferred them to the officer, however it seems that he/she didn't open the doc yet.

Can you please advise what i'm supposed to do to help my case not go throught a refusal ?

Do i have still some chance to pass thanks to the extra doc ?

The agent told me that it's under the immigration officer discretion to take into consideration or no the extra file as it was not requested.

Do you think i can call them ?

Thank you in advace for your help and support on this really sensitive subject.

Kind regards

Reactions: Dilip07

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hi.
I dont think there is anything more you can do. Providing extra docs was the right thing to do.
I know it sucks that we are unable to push our cause and msg throught to cic...but its a cruel waiting game.

Reactions: Zhindouki

Zhindouki

Aug 27, 2018
Hi.
I dont think there is anything more you can do. Providing extra docs was the right thing to do.
I know it sucks that we are unable to push our cause and msg throught to cic...but its a cruel waiting game.
Thank you for your Reply Sonia, hope they will take into consideration my extra docs.

If anyone else can share his/her feedback it would be much appreciate.

Reactions: sososuku

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC

When reviewing my notes, i saw that my eligibily was under "Review Required Mention"

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION : Review Required SUMMARY NOTES : OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED

After reviewing in august some forum threads i was expecting this as my work letters were not ultra clear in terms of duties.

I took a proactive step the 6th of september, before receiving the note, i've updated my work letters with more clear duties.

I've shared them with IRCC throught the Webform and they accepted them the 27th of september and they said that they have transferred the content to the visa office.

I've called yesterday IRCC call center, they confirmed that they received the document the 27th and that they have transferred them to the officer, however it seems that he/she didn't open the doc yet.

Can you please advise what i'm supposed to do to help my case not go throught a refusal ?

The agent told me that it's under the immigration officer discretion to take into consideration or no the extra file as it was not requested.

Kind regards
Facing the same issue which your facing. I am CEC Inland Feb 22nd AOR my last update was on March 22.
I applied twice for GCMS notes. Nothing change. Hope we got to wait.

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
I received my GCMS notes this morning.
The case analyst parked my application for review on 18 May 2018, and it hasn't been touched since (8 May AOR).
'Review required' for all work references, which don't provide average hours.
I'm self-employed, and had real trouble getting clients to put down 'average hours' on paper. 'Variable hours and remuneration' was the standard line. The company I've worked for since 2013 was happy to put average shifts and daily rate, but nothing more. I did provide records of monthly income, mind.
I'm going to raise a CSE and send some additional documents. Don't know why I wasn't asked to SEVEN months ago.
As things stand, the case analyst is 'unable to confirm' any of my work experience. As a result, he/ she has now got me down as below the relevant CRS threshold.
It's four weeks since my GCMS notes were generated. I'm just hoping I can have my say before the case is reviewed, or if not, I'm (a) at least asked to submit additional documents or (b) CIC contact my clients.
Otherwise, criminality and medicals passed. Security hasn't started...

pgfswapp

Apr 29, 2018

Kind regards
Hi Zhindouki,

I have a similar case.
My Timeline:
AOR Aug 8th 2018
MED Passed/ IP2 (Background Check in Progress) – Aug 29th 2018
No updates since then
GCMS Status:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Comment from Case Processing Agent,
Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Any progress on your status? Did you get your PPR?

Zhindouki

Aug 27, 2018
Hi Zhindouki,

I have a similar case.
My Timeline:
AOR Aug 8th 2018
MED Passed/ IP2 (Background Check in Progress) – Aug 29th 2018
No updates since then
GCMS Status:
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Comment from Case Processing Agent,
Review of employment record regarding reference – eDOC#xxxxx, Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 63 ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Any progress on your status? Did you get your PPR?

Hi man, nothing new since then, had a second wave of GCMS, my case has not move since june

Zhindouki

Aug 27, 2018
Okay, what was the exact issue and the reason for review?

Is it because of a specific employment or reference letter?
Missing duties and responsibilities on reference letter, I've sent an updated version in August without a request from their side for additional documents

pgfswapp

Apr 29, 2018
Missing duties and responsibilities on reference letter, I've sent an updated version in August without a request from their side for additional documents
you proactively sent all the documents before the ADR request.

Maybe you could call CIC and ask the agent (if he/she is nice enough) to escalate your case since its been more than 9 months now

Did you receive a confirmation for your document submission?

Zhindouki

Aug 27, 2018
you proactively sent all the documents before the ADR request.

Maybe you could call CIC and ask the agent (if he/she is nice enough) to escalate your case since its been more than 9 months now

Did you receive a confirmation for your document submission?
On my notes it is stated that additional documents have been received and I received a confirmation through ircc webform.

You're right I'll call them on Friday

kapikaju

Jul 7, 2017
On my notes it is stated that additional documents have been received and I received a confirmation through ircc webform.

Hi Zhindouki, I'm in same boat..shared comprehensive job duties but file hasn't been touched since Sept...no ADR..
Did you hear back from officer or any other updates?

I hope they consider additional proactive documents that were provided

Keep us posted

Thanks for sharing..

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

I'm also in the same situation. Duties not available in the reference letter. Any update you received from CIC?