+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCKEY Background check not applicable?

JLRNIP

Jan 16, 2023
I have been stuck on BC for 7 months without any updates. AOR was Jan 9, 2023. And GCMS notes show that my security is in progress and criminal hasn’t started yet…..omg…how long should I wait????

VLiu

Star Member
Jun 4, 2023
I have been stuck on BC for 7 months without any updates. AOR was Jan 9, 2023. And GCMS notes show that my security is in progress and criminal hasn’t started yet…..omg…how long should I wait????
Same! CBSA notes show that my background check has been in progress since the end of June, the criminality has not started, and information sharing is in progress. Feel so bad!!!

• Sad
Reactions: cwz

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
my aor oct 2022
Elig in process and BC not available since Nov 2022..nothing changed..no update (sgvo)

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Same! CBSA notes show that my background check has been in progress since the end of June, the criminality has not started, and information sharing is in progress. Feel so bad!!!
Me too ..my atip/gcms shows exact same,, but we re in interview que that sgvo said

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
GcKey shows NA since 25 April 23.

We were a bit lucky to get some updates near the end of the 2023 (see my signature) but bgc in gckey didn't change and still shows Not Applicable.
I have now two N/A, one for BGC other for ADR. Soon the medicals will expire and I will not be surprised if they will changed it to n/a as well. I think I have to gather all of them............

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Got few updates in GCKey including BGC transitioned to "Reviewing".
At the same time we got a mention of a cancelled interview despite of never having any mention of it neither officially nor in GCMS notes. Probably some internal stuff..
And our medicals went back to "Reviewing" - one month before expiration date. We are in Canada so I hope they will not issue another medical request (not an issue, just money and time; which is money :) ).

So the reason of BGC change can be due to medicals or due to passing to next phase...