+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCKEY Background check not applicable?

JudeM123

Jul 18, 2023
Almost 3 months. Finally I got everything completed on prtracker now. Just waiting for copr details to show up.
Mine Everything turned green in PR tracker on June 22. However GCkey account still show background check in progress for a month now with no further updates.. :(

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Not yet. I raised a webform regarding this. Has anyone faced a similar situ where tracker is all green but GC Key Background check is still in progress & no ppr is received for a few weeks.
I have same situation although mine is only 4 days exluding weekends so far since all turned complete. I was hoping to get the copr details asap as my loved ones will fly here on trv.

Dec 16, 2022
Almost 3 months. Finally I got everything completed on prtracker now. Just waiting for copr details to show up.
Hi comarxx,

Congratulations! During these 3 months, have you ever called IRCC? The message in my system turned to "Not applicable" around May 8. This month I called IRCC and they told me my background check was still in progress. So I wanted to know whether you called IRCC and what they told you about your background check. Thank you!

canadapro

Jan 9, 2023
Hi comarxx,

Congratulations! During these 3 months, have you ever called IRCC? The message in my system turned to "Not applicable" around May 8. This month I called IRCC and they told me my background check was still in progress. So I wanted to know whether you called IRCC and what they told you about your background check. Thank you!
Check the tracker: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Tarot cards would be of equal precision as to indicating the actual status of the application if compared to the tracker...

Reactions: Kaibigan

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
Hello,
I think I'm in the same boat.
My PR tracker says it's still "In progress", but my CIC account has changed to "Not Applicable"
Same here pr tracker has in progress where as gckey has not applicable after we are processing any update on you sir

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here pr tracker has in progress where as gckey has not applicable after we are processing any update on you sir
Gckey bg check turning into “n/a” means IRCC started processing it. Once it turned back to “we are processing..” means they are done.

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
Background NA after your Background check" section will change to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”...is NA2 (IP1 finished)..
NA after "“We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information“...is NA3(IP2 finished)
Then PPR on the way
I applied for sinp work permit did biometric on nov 22 and applied pr also medical also updated on 20 june 2023 and recently i got same NOT APPLICABLE after we are processing bal bla...is it possible to get pr before work permit? i applied from dubai..and can i be sure if my bg is finished
Reply would me much appreciated god bless you

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
Hello,
I think I'm in the same boat.
My PR tracker says it's still "In progress", but my CIC account has changed to "Not Applicable"
Hi any update on PPR after background changed to NA? Min also changed so wondering how long would it take