+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Because Holthe was/is the chair of the Canadian bar association or some shit. Idk wtf a chair does, but basically he's a high ranking lawyer for immigration related stuff and has direct lines of contact with the immigration minister.
So bro are u waiting now for the second week of Feb to see what they plan with the immigration levels or are u moving on?

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I read this memo and it's so funny that they classified High Skill candidates as "homogeneous", replaceable, unimportant pieces of sh*t, whereas it's implied low scroing grandpas and grandmas and refugees carry more weight and are more important to their goals who they should save at our cost.
These people in power have officially lost their minds

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
He is a chapter head of Canadian bar association. Meaning that he represents his province during those meetings.

I don't see your point about ATIP. Even if he orders them, he is not obligated to share what he orders. That's his right.
The point is there will be many other lawyers in the meeting, I don't see the *special status* of Mark Holthe. Fraser is not obligated to answer any questions that Mark has.

I don't see your point about ATIP. Even if he orders them, he is not obligated to share what he orders. That's his right.
Yea then he doesn't care. He's not giving more information compared to even what, Kubeir. He's just doing everything for the views, that's why I don't give 2 fucks about Holthe and what he has to say.

D

Deleted member 1006777

So bro are u waiting now for the second week of Feb to see what they plan with the immigration levels or are u moving on?
Profile still in the pool, already moved on with alternate plans. Canada delaying FSW draws is actually in my favor now, so I don't really care when the next draw happens.

they classified High Skill candidates as "homogeneous", replaceable, unimportant pieces of sh*t
Yep. That's what pissed me off the most. Let them get their dumbasses with CLB 7s in english. Sooner or later they'll pay the consequences. I just care about Canada because of the strong passport. Couldn't care less whether or not the country survives in the long run. Spoiler: It won't. Their whole post 2020 immigration plans will be a major reason for the downfall of Canada.

M

MayorGrom

The point is there will be many other lawyers in the meeting, I don't see the *special status* of Mark Holthe. Fraser is not obligated to answer any questions that Mark has.

Yea then he doesn't care. He's not giving more information compared to even what, Kubeir. He's just doing everything for the views, that's why I don't give 2 fucks about Holthe and what he has to say.
Not many other lawyers. Chapter heads who are trusted to convey the information to Canadian Bar association in their provinces. Most of lawyers in Canada cannot attend that meeting.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Holthe believes that the applications will not be canceled because situation right now is different from last time. As of now, expect no draw until 2020 of July as per the memo. But things could change in three weeks when Fraser will come up with new immigration target and other things related to immigration.
$85 million was spent on recruiting people to improve processing times and so expect processing times to improve. He basically talked about each line of the memo. Nothing interesting but will have to wait for 3 weeks for some direction.
Then wtf was he telling in the previous video such a clown, that boy is having bad influence lol

Reactions: RSub
M

MayorGrom

people need to get a life in this tread and stop panicking on every non issue. it was mentioned in the desi youtube video.
The dude is twisting every word for likes. "expected" is the key word here. if they do not take any actions, that is the expected result.
That is why there will be no FSW draws this year.
Well, you can see why many would get upset. For post-AOR people, that memo can potentially mean that they have to wait for 36 months to get their documents processed. 3 years is a long time for anything.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Well, you can see why many would get upset. For post-AOR people, that memo can potentially mean that they have to wait for 36 months to get their documents processed. 3 years is a long time for anything.
We all know that IRCC is addicted to meeting their yearly targets no matter what so if 36 months timeline becomes real, then there will be focus on inlands again this year. January is almost over and nothing significant has happened with the backlog.

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Profile still in the pool, already moved on with alternate plans. Canada delaying FSW draws is actually in my favor now, so I don't really care when the next draw happens.

Yep. That's what pissed me off the most. Let them get their dumbasses with CLB 7s in english. Sooner or later they'll pay the consequences. I just care about Canada because of the strong passport. Couldn't care less whether or not the country survives in the long run. Spoiler: It won't. Their whole post 2020 immigration plans will be a major reason for the downfall of Canada.
Yup. Me too. Really don't want to move to a country which has been so insincere and disrespectful to me since day one. I will look to US to pursue my master's plan. I think long term GC should also be in the cards for me as, though I'm an Indian citizen my country of birth is Bahrain so don't need to worry about the processing queue.

M

MayorGrom

We all know that IRCC is addicted to meeting their yearly targets no matter what so if 36 months timeline becomes real, then there will be focus on inlands again this year. January is almost over and nothing significant has happened with the backlog.
Correct. That's why this memo is upsetting. Now, I understand that this memo came out BEFORE the mandate letter with the goals that clearly state that the backlog should be tackled and processing times reduced to pre-pandemic levels. However, it's not clear how and when those money will be spent. Many (myself included) planned on landing in 2022 and from this memo, it looks like, it will be another 2 years.

Reactions: VVV62
D

Deleted member 1006777

Yup. Me too. Really don't want to move to a country which has been so insincere and disrespectful to me since day one. I will look to US to pursue my master's plan. I think long term GC should also be in the cards for me as, though I'm an Indian citizen my country of birth is Bahrain so don't need to worry about the processing queue.
Oh definitely go to the US then. Make sure you study comp sci, get into any startup on the coasts, and you'll have a GC within a year. Country of birth is the only thing that matters.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
Guys thanks for all the doomscrolling material but...

The first thing the memo says is that its "purpose is to seek... decision regarding an extension of the pause on Federal High Skilled Express Entry Rounds."

EXTENSION OF THE PAUSE, not TERMINATION OF APPLICATIONS. RELAX.

I do feel for people who are waiting in the pool though.

D

Deleted member 1050918

January is almost over and nothing significant has happened with the backlog.
Back then it was at least reasonable because CECs were progressing that's why FSW&PNP was waiting. Now CEC is also not progressing. That's probably because IRCC moved resources away from EE altogether and that means they already have a new plan and feel safe. At this point, the only hope for post-AOR outlands is mandamus and pre-ITA outlands should already proceed with their alternative plans. There will probably be no draws in 2022 sadly and an average outland applicant will have to wait 3+ years so there's no point in waiting on Canada.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Back then it was at least reasonable because CECs were progressing that's why FSW&PNP was waiting. Now CEC is also not progressing. That's probably because IRCC moved resources away from EE altogether and that means they already have a new plan and feel safe. At this point, the only hope for post-AOR outlands is mandamus and pre-ITA outlands should already proceed with their alternative plans. There will probably be no draws in 2022 sadly and an average outland applicant will have to wait 3+ years so there's no point in waiting on Canada.
What is the point of even doing PNP draws, nothing is happening with them also. New applications will just rot in the backlog and IRCC will comeback with 48 months timeline next year lol