+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

M

MayorGrom

The new mandate letter precisely call for programs to convert temporary residents into permanent.
Do you mean this? "
  • Expand pathways to Permanent Residence for international students and temporary foreign workers through the Express Entry system. With respect to pathways for agricultural temporary foreign workers, you will be supported in this work by the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food."

This doesn't mean TR2PR, necessarily. This can mean that points will be increased for canadian experience/education.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
M

MayorGrom

D

Deleted member 1050918

Do you mean this? "
  • Expand pathways to Permanent Residence for international students and temporary foreign workers through the Express Entry system. With respect to pathways for agricultural temporary foreign workers, you will be supported in this work by the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food."

This doesn't mean TR2PR, necessarily. This can mean that points will be increased for canadian experience/education.
As soon as it says "international students" it directly means people with Canadian degrees who don't qualify for CEC yet. This could happen due to a few reasons including PGWP not being long enough. So no, it is not talking about CRS point boost but a direct removal of the Canadian experience requirement and CRS points for temporaries and students.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Do you mean this? "

I had already updated the answer.. It seems they will build more pathways in EE system... that means CSR.

Reactions: Alwy and MayorGrom

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
As soon as it says "international students" it directly means people with Canadian degrees who don't qualify for CEC yet. This could happen due to a few reasons including PGWP not being long enough. So no, it is not talking about CRS point boost but a direct removal of the Canadian experience requirement and CRS points for temporaries and students.
I think in some cases they will directly give some 300 or so points to grads. Say if they graduated from these streams and if they have a job offer.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I think we should check how TR2PR files are progressing because I bet IRCC moved all EE resources to processing TR2PR as it will be the new main stream soon and all CECs qualify for it anyway.

I think in some cases they will directly give some 300 or so points to grads. Say if they graduated from these streams and if they have a job offer.
Yeah there will definitely be a CRS boost for Canadian education and experience but what TR2PR is essentially targetting is removing the work experience and CRS requirements. The new game is: go to Canada on study permit and study whatever > graduate > probably insta PR but if not > find a job > insta PR

M

MayorGrom

Yeah, now find out where the actual money went. The entire thing says nothing about it. What they did with the money? Did they improve the infra? Did they hire more people?
Here is the full report: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/images/corporate/publications-manuals/departmental-results-reports/2019/english/drr-2018-2019.pdf. If you are asking what exactly they spend money on with checks and everything, I don't think it will be possible to find that information in open source. However, I do think that politicians and lawyers can get than information with very detailed breakout of money spent.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I think we should check how TR2PR files are progressing because I bet IRCC moved all EE resources to processing TR2PR as it will be the new main stream soon and all CECs qualify for it anyway.
20 K or so remaining.

M

MayorGrom

Through the EE system. TR2PR is not a part of EE system. Making it a part of EE system and removing Canadian education means that whole system needs to be reworked. It's massive work, mate.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
If you are asking what exactly they spend money on with checks and everything, I don't think it will be possible to find that information in open source.
BINGO!

However, I do think that politicians and lawyers can get than information with very detailed breakout of money spent.
You can try an ATIP. And see how severly it is redacted. See today's memo? It left ALL the useful info.

Investigative journalists get this info from sources, then it actually becomes a scandal and then it is investigated.

Heck, read about Canada's lunch money scam. The politicians were spending absurd amount of money on meals.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Through the EE system. TR2PR is not a part of EE system. Making it a part of EE system and removing Canadian education means that whole system needs to be reworked. It's massive work, mate.
TR2PR is not EE yet, the mandate letter commands IRCC to make it a part of EE. Why should it be massive work? Take your good old CEC, remove the 1 year Canadian work exp requirement and bam, there's your EE TR2PR.

20 K or so remaining.
They're moving then I guess.

M

MayorGrom

300 is a massive boost. I don't think they will go that high. Agree with the rest.

D

Deleted member 1050918

300 is a massive boost. I don't think they will go that high. Agree with the rest.
JT wants it to be a massive boost dude :D That's the whole point. Come on now, you should be able to see outland immigration is not the flagship anymore. I mean it's been two years it should be clear by now.