+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I'll be disappointed in Canada if they stop processing FSW applications at this stage.

I won't be disappointed if they take some action because of the new variant; temporarily ban flights from high caseload regions and maybe force a 2000 USD 14 day accommodation and quarantine on all travellers and new immigrants. Don't care if they do whatever makes the citizens happy because I know if I were a part of Canada, I'd expect similar action.

But processing applications if and when cases rise is something IRCC should have figured by now. Most digital work has been managed effectively for a year and a half now, even in lower income countries.

I'd seriously ask myself if a country which can't get basic shit together is fit for starting afresh in, only because I am in quite a comfortable situation in my home country.

I'll now wait and watch the hoopla unfold with popcorn though.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Sincerely hope so. If not, I think we are all fucked.
Backlog, especially outland backlog, is much harder to deal with than just to deal with inland apps. If 2021 style covid happens again we're definitely going to see the return of inland-only because IRCC can't meet their targets when there are border restrictions. So they'll do what they did in 2021 and only invite and process inland. In that case preITA folk will be fucked because no draws for another year, blowing the CRS up to 550+, postAOR folk will be fucked too because their apps won't be finalized for another 2-3 years. I never agreed with @seadrag0n but with this kind of backlog (hundred thousands), if 2021 comes back again in 2022, IRCC might actually cancel apps to only focus on inland apps and not deal with lawsuits.

Long story short time to forget about Canada fellas.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Backlog, especially outland backlog, is much harder to deal with than just to deal with inland apps. If 2021 style covid happens again we're definitely going to see the return of inland-only because IRCC can't meet their targets when there are border restrictions. So they'll do what they did in 2021 and only invite and process inland. In that case preITA folk will be fucked because no draws for another year, blowing the CRS up to 550+, postAOR folk will be fucked too because their apps won't be finalized for another 2-3 years. I never agreed with @seadrag0n but with this kind of backlog (hundred thousands), if 2021 comes back again in 2022, IRCC might actually cancel apps to only focus on inland apps and not deal with lawsuits.

Sounds a little presumptuous at this point. If the new strain is not that deadly and if vaccines are effective against it than there is no need for drastic measures. Not sure if countries (and their economies) can afford to go back into the cocoon considering that they just bounced back. I'm not usually the hopeful type but this is the other side of the coin. One needs to consider both. Its 50/50 right now but we need to wait and see what happens. I'm not expecting too much but at the same time not losing all hope either. I can understand the sentiment though. I was taken aback by the news as well.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Sounds a little presumptuous at this point. If the new strain is not that deadly and if vaccines are effective against it than there is no need for drastic measures. Not sure if countries (and their economies) can afford to go back into the cocoon considering that they just bounced back. I'm not usually the hopeful type but this is the other side of the coin. One needs to consider both. Its 50/50 right now but we need to wait and see what happens. I'm not expecting too much but at the same time not losing all hope either. I can understand the sentiment though. I was taken aback by the news as well.
Border restrictions is the style of 2021. Anything that resembles 2021 will put us in the same situation. Our journey is a bit like trying to immigrate in the middle of a world war. It's not gonna happen I'm afraid.

D

Deleted member 1050918

where does PNP stand in all of this? I'm guessing it'll be as fucked as FSW?
All outland apps will be as fucked as FSW, even CEC outland. No need for guessing games, just look at 2021 and you'll see what will happen in 2022. IRCC said officers can work from home (a bit?) now but I doubt they'll divide the workforce between inland and outland; we all know how little regard they have for people (learn from the natives). They'll go strictly inland-only again.

Last edited by a moderator:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
All outland apps will be as fucked as FSW, even CEC outland. No need for guessing games, just look at 2021 and you'll see what will happen in 2022. IRCC said officers can work from home (a bit?) now but I doubt they'll divide the workforce between inland and outland; we all know how little regard they have for people (learn from the natives). They'll go strictly inland-only again.
All the inland’s (not CEC) fucked the same as Outlands.

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys,
Can I apply for a tourist visa while being in the EE pool ? I mean if I do, should i add this "Visa application" to that section in EE of "Immigration history and citizenships" where they ask if I applied to IRCC before? should I add this "Visa application" when I apply or when I get an answer ?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys before jumping into conclusions let us see if the vaccines are effective if it is not yes we are fucked, if it is I don't think it will be a big deal, as you guys know media and stock market is never an indicator of the impact of an actual event.
Last year elections were there and prick mm wanted to do a political stunt this year both are a farcry and similarly do you guys think they will close the borders for ever after sep there were surges still they didn't close the borders
When I listened to the news some says vaccines work ,some only express a concern and many of you guys already know pharma companies will push the booster in a subscription mode.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW

Time to think about study route perhaps, it's so tiring to even think about all of these craps. Give these a-holes some money as my ticket to find my peace. I wonder how happy IRCC officer jerks are now, they be like great 2022 holiday continues where should I spend my holidays in?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Oh but I thought "CeC iS dEd!!11"
It is right now bro. But if pharma lords wanna play 2021 again understandably cec will be back. We were looking at the situation logically you know; vaccines, treatments, it was far better than the beginning of the year but if a variant emerges and just so happens to be "cancelling vaccines" then it's 2021 again.