+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

"Some people" one is me, feel happy to tag me bruh "dieded cec"

lol saying some people makes it sound passive aggressive. I didn't mean it like that. Meme away. I'm just saying it's not true because I remember people taking it seriously haha

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 1006777

Hey @mushymush

There is no way in hell they will kill FSW, its impossibe, don't you worry about that.
  • How will they fill the vacant jobs? With inexperienced workforce? With unavailable workforce?
  • Most importantly, how will they be able to be compete with he world? Hiring second or third best employees?
For me CEC is gone, it will never come back. It was the consequence of COVID that made it possible. Short term decision for short term results.

As from the beginning of next year, they will start again inviting "la crème de la crème" and you my friend will be on the top spot. Plus, you really are an inspiration for the achievement you have done so far and believe me Canada will not let people like you "take off".
refer to the second part of what I said. Even if it were to come back at some point, FSW will forever be treated as low priority processing now. I don't see myself landing in Canada as a PR before the end of 2023 even if I were to get an ITA. Don't be inspired by me lol. I'm just a salty old man at this point haha

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
what's your NOC ? if your CRS is 467 and below there is a chance for OINP if your noc matches their's , or check other PNP's as well.
My NOC is not in need in Ontario, so I am left with the FSW draws.

Unfortunately, I have acquaintaces only in Ontario and also I have chosen to live in Ottawa, no matter when the time for me comes. So, I guess I have limited my options, but the faith is very high to achieve it.

• Sad
D

Deleted member 1006777

You gotta bold the rest too though... "future versions of the program to include refugee claimants, who get work permits while awaiting a verdict on their claims."

Shutting down FSW won't push that many people to buy a silly Canadian degree for $100k though so sure they might try that but they'll see nobody gives a fuck. Many FSWs would turn to EU or not immigrate at all. FSW has been the very single choice for foreign professionals for the past 10 years so people don't even know what other options are out there. Shutting down FSW will force people to look for their options and people will see that EU is far cheaper and better than $100k CEC. So if JT is listening to those uni lobbyists, they're in for an epic fail in 3-5 years.
Bruh.We're conflating two things. The quote shows that there will indeed be future iterations of TR to PR. That aside, my post was about CEC not being dead. that's independent from the future iterations TR to PR. Either way, let's see. I wouldn't be so optimistic. If Mendi-shit stain stays immigration minister, it's gg.

D

Deleted member 1006777

My NOC is not in need in Ontario, so I am left with the FSW draws.

Unfortunately, I have acquaintaces only in Ontario and also I have chosen to live in Ottawa, no matter when the time for me comes. So, I guess I have limited my options, but the faith is very high to achieve it.
It's been a while since you took the TCF. Do you plan to redo it? Your score would easily go 520+ i think

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
refer to the second part of what I said. Even if it were to come back at some point, FSW will forever be treated as low priority processing now. I don't see myself landing in Canada as a PR before the end of 2023 even if I were to get an ITA. Don't be inspired by me lol. I'm just a salty old man at this point haha
You will get the ITA in January and by July you will be in Canada.

There is no more waiting endless periods once the work at IRCC fully resumes. You better believe that.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's been a while since you took the TCF. Do you plan to redo it? Your score would easily go 520+ i think
Its been a month and I plan to take TEF in November again.

I am close to CLB 7 in French, but sometimes luck plays a role during the test. If I do achieve it, I will be at CRS 519.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Its been a month and I plan to take TEF in November again.

I am close to CLB 7 in French, but sometimes luck plays a role during the test. If I do achieve it, I will be at CRS 519.
Yeah luck plays a massive role. Especially the listening section and writing section. Speaking and reading can be specifically prepared for and you can get scores well beyond your actual ability (I was 2 points shy of C2 in reading lmao). Good luck!

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
On September 28, 2021, IRCC updated its processing procedures for PR applications where primary applicants or dependents are overseas. We do not know yet what are the instructions, hopefully, they are positive. Check official page below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2021-covid-pr.html?fbclid=IwAR1ZSeqaeqlOR6R53aAwA6_p5Nejnfz3Ro0z-Cmx7sngMtCY9jAHxurD8Y0
We have seen this before, nothing changed as of now.

Last edited:

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yeah luck plays a massive role. Especially the listening section and writing section. Speaking and reading can be specifically prepared for and you can get scores well beyond your actual ability (I was 2 points shy of C2 in reading lmao). Good luck!
Thanks a lot !

Just 2 points ? LOL. You really mastered it.

Hopefully in November I will be in your league.