+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Finland seems nice and they have a lot of expat due to their nuclear plants.
i dislike finland after the toxic ex, and everything so cold even the people. lived for a while in porvoo, vanta and dalsbruk and now i love sun more. i need a bit of sun on my head to function properly. hehe

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Nova Scotia PNP invites 330 Express Entry candidatesCarpenters and other skilled workers were among those invited in the October 7 draws.
Nova Scotia held two draws on October 7, inviting a grand total of 330 Express Entry candidates with skilled work experience.

In the largest of the two draws, 286 people were invited. This group had a job offer in Nova Scotia, and at least one year worth of work experience in a skilled occupation. They also needed a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of at least 5 in English.

The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) also invited 44 carpenters and who had at least two years of skilled trades experience, and a CLB 5 in English. Both of these draws were held under the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream.

Invited candidates from both categories have until November 6 to apply for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

Here are the criteria for each draw in brief:

Draw for 286 skilled workers

In order to be invited, candidates must:

• have a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer for full-time skilled work in Nova Scotia that lasts at least one year after your permanent resident visa is issued (full-time means working year-round and at least 30 hours a week);
  • have one year of skilled work experience related to the job;
  • have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
  • prove language ability in English at Canadian Language Benchmark 5; and
  • apply no later than 11:59 p.m., November 6, 2021.
Documents you must provide with your application include:

• Copies of language tests
  • Proof of education
  • A job offer showing your title and duties of the position related to the job offer, position’s NOC Code, annual salary, number of weekly hours, duration of job offer, work address, and whether the position is unionized. If it is, attach a letter indicating the union concurrence.
Draw for 44 carpenters

In order to be invited, candidates must:
  • Have a primary occupation of carpenter (NOC 7271).
  • Provide letters of reference from employers, as outlined in the application guide, to demonstrate that they have two or more years of skilled trades experience as a carpenter. (Self-employed individuals must provide documentation from third parties indicating the service provided along with payment details. Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience.)
  • Have a Canadian Language Benchmark score of 5 or higher in English in all language abilities as demonstrated by providing your results from a language test approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada; and
  • apply no later than 11:59 p.m., Nov. 6, 2021.
The province has set a target of increasing its population from 971,000 to two million people by 2060. In order to do this, Nova Scotia will need to welcome high numbers of immigrants, and support immigrant retention. A survey from 2020 suggested the main deciding factor on whether or not immigrants stay in Nova Scotia depends on the job opportunities that are available. Among immigrants who arrived between 2011 and 2018, about 74 per cent stayed in the province.

D

Deleted member 1006777

They didn't which is clever on their part, we cannot claim "invite highest ranked profiles" statement to be false because they are inviting highest ranked profiles under CEC and PNP which is shady of IRCC not that it matters anyway.

Provinces are still inviting FSW candidates from the pool so they cannot stop everyone from creating FSW profiles but they can atleast mention that FSW draws will not happen this year or something like that.
No, they are not inviting highest scoring candidates in PNP. Only Alberta very recently started inviting higher scores.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
"Need a bit more sun"
** Lives in the UK

xD
well true it's shitty rainy days but the summers are warm. but still better than having cold emotionless folks around us. In some finnish towns, people celebrate it as a summer holiday when the weather forecast shows there's sun the next day. Rain/snow/sun yet we will see drunk bastards and lads every corner off-license and pubs. and that's nice

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
well true it's shitty rainy days but the summers are warm. but still better than having cold emotionless folks around us. In some finnish towns, people celebrate it as a summer holiday when the weather forecast shows there's sun the next day. Rain/snow/sun yet we will see drunk bastards and lads every corner off-license and pubs. and that's nice
* le me when i visited my ex's family and neighbors while having their conversation in swedish and finnish.

swedentälje

May 17, 2021
Stockholm / Södertälje, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
The UK is a problematic country in many ways, just open the news, but it has a vibrancy and energy that is hard to compare. I wish it was more vibrant like that here in Sweden. But I do agree: Finland, in my humble view, is one of the most miserable places ever - Swedish and Finnish cultures are not that dissimilar, and I feel comfortable saying this nonetheless.
Anyway, let's hope for that ITA next year folks, and then perhaps we can land in 2023.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Next time Sir, think before you talk. No need to go all rude on you, you aren’t worth it bro. Lol.
Its clearly you who did not think twice before making a stupid threat. If you have an argument to make, go ahead. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut “bro”. “Lol”.

Reactions: nns14