+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
The UK is a problematic country in many ways, just open the news, but it has a vibrancy and energy that is hard to compare. I wish it was more vibrant like that here in Sweden. But I do agree: Finland, in my humble view, is one of the most miserable places ever - Swedish and Finnish cultures are not that dissimilar, and I feel comfortable saying this nonetheless.
Anyway, let's hope for that ITA next year folks, and then perhaps we can land in 2023.
" is a problematic country in many ways"
yes since the beginning of mankind. briissh folks of this generation knows it well that they are being labelled as artifacts thief's. hahaha

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
NOO, i am moving with Plan B and the OINP is the second priority
You want to waste money studying when you already have OINP invite? Study permit is not guaranteed even if your documents are perfect because you need to prove to the VO that you will leave the country which is not required for PR.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
" is a problematic country in many ways"
yes since the beginning of mankind. briissh folks of this generation knows it well that they are being labelled as artifacts thief's. hahaha

I'm not British, I don't even have a British friend, but let me tell you one thing mate as a person who has a bachelor in history. Nobody in this earth would have ever considered immigrating to Canada, Australia, New Zealand if the British didn't brougth civilization, written law, technology in ever aspect of life from healthcare to city planning to various kinds of engineering. They did some wrongs, but they did many rights to compansate for those wrongs.

Nobody wants to live in a leather tent in a forest just to die in one of the never-ending insignificant tribal wars or from a totally curable disease in a society where the average life expectancy was around 35. Yet this was what North America was before the British. I mean there are untouched tribes in Africa living in better weather conditions, why nobody is immigrating there instead of former British colonies? Maybe the British did something "right" ?

If the British didn't exist, many of us would be slaves to either naz/s or soviets by now, and I know attacking the British, their history, their statues in today's world is the popular thing to do because they gave people the freedom to do so.

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I'm not British, I don't even have a British friend, but let me tell you one thing mate as a person who has a bachelor in history. Nobody in this earth would have ever considered immigrating to Canada, Australia, New Zealand if the British didn't brougth civilization, written law, technology in ever aspect of life from healthcare to city planning to various kinds of engineering. They did some wrongs, but they did many rights to compansate for those wrongs.

Nobody wants to live in a leather tent in a forest just to die in one of the never-ending insignificant tribal wars or from a totally curable disease in a society where the average life expectancy was around 35. Yet this was what North America was before the British. I mean there are untouched tribes in Africa living in better weather conditions, why nobody is immigrating there instead of former British colonies? Maybe the British did something "right" ?

If the British didn't exist, much of the would be slaves to either naz/s or soviets by now, and I know attacking the British, their history, their statues in today's world is the popular thing to do because they gave people the freedom to do so.
also true

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021

If the British didn't exist, many of us would be slaves to either naz/s or soviets by now, and I know attacking the British, their history, their statues in today's world is the popular thing to do because they gave people the freedom to do so.
All that is fine. FSW draw when?

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Just keep on eye on today's draw. More than likely it will be CEC - if it will be CEC it will be intresting to see how big the draw will be but there is no point to go below 2000 ITAs as it will equal to PNP anyway hahahahah :D
If there are 2000 invites i bet the crs would be 465+

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yeap, I think it will be 470+ :) the CEC pool on top of the end bleeded out a long time ago :)

I know I am repeating myself but who knows what will happen. Maybe we will be all surprised by today's draw :)
Though I don’t have high hopes but I’m with you on this wishful thought