+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Oh my, we are only 96 EE applicants in the Philippines? I thought we were way more
Not surprising considering that there are only a few of us which can actually meet the high FSW score threshold I mean how many Filipinos have an MS degree? or knows French? right. most are immigration through the caregiver / work visa / student visa path, which as you may know is the typical immigrant success story in this country of ours.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
SOB is asking people to deal with it. Dimwit would have got zero chance at PR had it been an all class draw through out. This is 1 of thousands that we need to deal with until the all class draws resume.

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
SOB is asking people to deal with it. Dimwit would have got zero chance at PR had it been an all class draw through out. This is 1 of thousands that we need to deal with until the all class draws resume.

...after a long wait??

This MF is rubbing it in our faces, cracking jokes while taunting people. First class moron.

Reactions: RSub

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
...after a long wait??

This MF is rubbing it in our faces, cracking jokes while taunting people. First class moron.
Late June to mid Sept.... Thats called fast, even by CEC standards.

Reactions: RSub

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
I'm looking for jobs mostly. Germany seems the most attractive with PR available after 2 years if your German skills are decent. UK is 5. After my experience in the US, I really don't want my stay in a country to be tied to my employment/education ... at least not for the long term.
you should take a look at the website "Make it in Germany"
If you get a job in STEM you can apply for the EU BlueCard (4 years of residency) and not ties to the existing job contract

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
you should take a look at the website "Make it in Germany"
If you get a job in STEM you can apply for the EU BlueCard (4 years of residency) and not ties to the existing job contract
Yeah, that's what I would like to start on if I go there. The blue card is somewhere between a permanent residency and an open work permit .... Good thing to start on before applying for the actual PR.

Reactions: quilleroarg

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
?? has nothing to do with it. They could go chill and go on vacation without looking at fsw files.
My understanding is that many officers who would normally be processing FSW were reallocated to process CEC. So the sooner they get done with the CEC backlog, the sooner they get back to FSW files.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
My understanding is that many officers who would normally be processing FSW were reallocated to process CEC. So the sooner they get done with the CEC backlog, the sooner they get back to FSW files.
I don't think that will happen as long as cec draws continue. I think with the border opening we are seeing movement in fsw applications even though insignificant. After sep 20 with political stunts coming to an end I think the pace will increase.
I can't even find a pattern or even a rational conclusion about fsw draws though but I think once fsw applications in process starts moving fast the draws will happen even though many are saying fsw is dead I felt the same when I missed the draw for 4 months march 15 2020 I was just going to submit but at that time I had exactly 3 years of exp so I thought to wait for a week or 2 an the apply ,that pushed me till aug I was having a score of 478 ,july they had a draw missed in tie break ,I thought man that is over I started looking even in latin American countries I lost hope then aug 5 got ita after a few months in dec 2020 ircc stopped draws for fsw
So what I meant is IRCC is highly unpredictable .No point in speculation , these are not new information here everyone knows all this but just mentioning at this point we can't do nothing other than to wait.
This wait has taught me a lot if I got the pr in first draw I might not have appreciated the pr much because it was too easy but now trust me I appreciate each and every step in my application. Sometimes you learn in the hard way.I thought US immigration was the toughest but experience taught me the only difference is USics is upfront with what they are doing but IRCC is not which makes it even tougher.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021
I don't think that will happen as long as cec draws continue. I think with the border opening we are seeing movement in fsw applications even though insignificant. After sep 20 with political stunts coming to an end I think the pace will increase.
I can't even find a pattern or even a rational conclusion about fsw draws though but I think once fsw applications in process starts moving fast the draws will happen even though many are saying fsw is dead I felt the same when I missed the draw for 4 months march 15 2020 I was just going to submit but at that time I had exactly 3 years of exp so I thought to wait for a week or 2 an the apply ,that pushed me till aug I was having a score of 478 ,july they had a draw missed in tie break ,I thought man that is over I started looking even in latin American countries I lost hope then aug 5 got ita after a few months in dec 2020 ircc stopped draws for fsw
So what I meant is IRCC is highly unpredictable .No point in speculation , these are not new information here everyone knows all this but just mentioning at this point we can't do nothing other than to wait.
This wait has taught me a lot if I got the pr in first draw I might not have appreciated the pr much because it was too easy but now trust me I appreciate each and every step in my application. Sometimes you learn in the hard way.I thought US immigration was the toughest but experience taught me the only difference is USics is upfront with what they are doing but IRCC is not which makes it even tougher.
Would you rather CEC not be processed and add to the backlog?

You're right, we're all just speculating but I'm just frustrated by some people stating negative stuff like its fact. We're all frustrated and we all have a story. I have a good one too. I spent 12 years in canada as an international student, got my degree and got licensed to teach in canada. That cost a lot of money. But then i got drafted and had to come back to my home countey to serve in the military. After that getting a work permit proved to be virtually impossible so i decided to just get work experience in my home country and just apply through FSW. Well, covid and all of this BS happened and my application is stuck in this mess just like everyone else's. So tell me about learning it the hard way. I'm stressed out just like everyone else trust me. But I still can't agree with claims like "FSW is dead" or "they're going to cancel FSW applications" when we're looking at 42K ELECTRONIC FSW files vs. All the other non-EE paper based files that I believe are way more at risk.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Would you rather CEC not be processed and add to the backlog?

You're right, we're all just speculating but I'm just frustrated by some people stating negative stuff like its fact. We're all frustrated and we all have a story. I have a good one too. I spent 12 years in canada as an international student, got my degree and got licensed to teach in canada. That cost a lot of money. But then i got drafted and had to come back to my home countey to serve in the military. After that getting a work permit proved to be virtually impossible so i decided to just get work experience in my home country and just apply through FSW. Well, covid and all of this BS happened and my application is stuck in this mess just like everyone else's. So tell me about learning it the hard way. I'm stressed out just like everyone else trust me. But I still can't agree with claims like "FSW is dead" or "they're going to cancel FSW applications" when we're looking at 42K ELECTRONIC FSW files vs. All the other non-EE paper based files that I believe are way more at risk.
12 years man that is messed up. Hope everything works for all of us.I read in this forum about someone who spends 150k in Australia, man that dude has god level resilience when I compare myself to him ai think my complaints are nothing, I don't have anything to complain.
I don't remember his name but if he is reading this I have only one word for him RESPECT for not giving up.