+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hi lads, I may be lost in this forum where seems filled with critics and complaints. So some wisdom is needed. Just one question,

How likely for IRCC to resume FSW draws

-- in a month?
-- by this year?
-- by early 2022?
-- by 2022?

Thanks.
Impossible to predict, IRCC is very erratic. My personal opinion is that they will resume FSW draws in early 2022, since they've hit this years ITA targets already.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
2 things can be done while we continue to be ghosted, those awaiting a draw should be actively looking for alternate options. If immigration is a top priority then don't rely on Canada. In fact, forget about Canada and assume another FSW draw won't happen. Now start exploring other options with that mindset.
For those of us awaiting PPR, I guess not much we can do but while we wait, we should also be mindful of the worst-case scenario which is the cancellation of all pending applications. We should think about what we are gonna do if it ends up happening and have a backup whether it's contacting a lawyer now to discuss this possibility, or looking for other immigration options.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Yeah I think this was the last straw for a lot of people. Everyone was hoping the 2 week delay was a good sign for FSW. It wasn't. There's nothing more to keep pushing forward to. First it was vaccine rates, then it was borders, then it was refugees, then it was/is elections, and now it's the EE changes. It'll soon be vaccine boosters. There's always going to be a reason to scapegoat FSW. Find alternative pathways or move on. Those of you with AORs have something to look forward to (hopefully). Those waiting for ITAs need to get the fuck up and figure something else out.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Guys just for my own knowledge, I would like to ask if this situation happening to the express entry system since the Covid crisis, or has it witnessed such a scenario prior to that as well? (I mean 2015-2019)

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
2 things can be done while we continue to be ghosted, those awaiting a draw should be actively looking for alternate options. If immigration is a top priority then don't rely on Canada. In fact, forget about Canada and assume another FSW draw won't happen. Now start exploring other options with that mindset.
For those of us awaiting PPR, I guess not much we can do but while we wait, we should also be mindful of the worst-case scenario which is the cancellation of all pending applications. We should think about what we are gonna do if it ends up happening and have a backup whether it's contacting a lawyer now to discuss this possibility, or looking for other immigration options.
Basically, those with or without an ITA should be considering alternatives then...Although I believe those with an ITA are already in a way better situation - at least on paper - than those still in the pool.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Basically, those with or without an ITA should be considering alternatives then...Although I believe those with an ITA are already in a way better situation - at least on paper - than those still in the pool.
Those who don't have an ITA yet have nothing to lose. They can still try for new alternates. I look at it this way. It will be extremely painful for those at the last stages of application processing to be told their application is canceled.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi lads, I may be lost in this forum where seems filled with critics and complaints. So some wisdom is needed. Just one question,

-- in a month?
-- by this year?
-- by early 2022?
-- by 2022?

Thanks.
Nobody has an answer for that. Its better for you to not expect the draw so that you can have some peace with what you have now.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Those who don't have an ITA yet have nothing to lose. They can still try for new alternates. I look at it this way. It will be extremely painful for those at the last stages of application processing to be told their application is canceled.
Very true. It is honestly understandable to be so pessimistic at this point but that won't happen buddy. At this point, there is just too much negativity going on and our minds can get way too far when it comes to thinking of worst-case scenario.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Very true. It is honestly understandable to be so pessimistic at this point but that won't happen buddy. At this point, there is just too much negativity going on and our minds can get way too far when it comes to thinking of worst-case scenario.
We are living in unprecedented circumstances and going by IRCCs track record of canceling applications, it's not improbable that history will repeat itself.
I guess we'll see but the only reason they can do it is that they CAN.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020

-- in a month?
-- by this year?
-- by early 2022?
-- by 2022?

Thanks.
Soon

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Anyway, as post AOR and even with AVO as office, I saw positive news today and it calmed my nerves.
Apparently, they are working on applications but no PPR yet and the one I saw Noc 2020 AOR had “application approved” and that’s good enough for me right now.

Perhaps they are treating the backlog or not but something is happening.