+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
No, I'm very far from rich and my parents had to make big sacrifices to put me and my sister through Canadian education (thank god my sister got her PR), which makes the current situation even more frustrating. Honestly, if I was from a rich family we would've just taken the investor immigration route back during the Harper days. I want to immigrate because I already feel more Canadian than Korean, and because all of my life decisions were made with a future in Canada in mind. I left all my friends, academic/professional connections, understanding of my city, and life plans behind when I left Canada.
I totally understand you and seeing how far you have come in this journey, it will happen soon enough.
It’s just a matter of time but it sure will.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
We are living in unprecedented circumstances and going by IRCCs track record of canceling applications, it's not improbable that history will repeat itself.
I guess we'll see but the only reason they can do it is that they CAN.
bro/sis/whatever you are pls don't spread unnecessary negativities out here. IRCC CANCELLED IT ONCE SO THEY CAN CANCEL IT ONCE AGAIN.... yes your ancestors also had run naked in the dark ages so will you do it now? please don't say there is a chance as your ancestors did it once so you may do it NOW and post it in the national media.......

STOP BEING SO EXCESSIVELY PESSIMISTIC YOURSELF AND STOP SPREADING IT IN THE GROUP !! Everyone is so already so much under trauma we don't anymore.

If your application is approved just wait you will and everyone who applied will receive PPR in due time !! Whether be it 6 months even it won't be cancelled that's for certain !!!!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
bro/sis/whatever you are pls don't spread unnecessary negativities out here. IRCC CANCELLED IT ONCE SO THEY CAN CANCEL IT ONCE AGAIN.... yes your ancestors also had run naked in the dark ages so will you do it now? please don't say there is a chance as your ancestors did it once so you may do it NOW and post it in the national media.......

STOP BEING SO EXCESSIVELY PESSIMISTIC YOURSELF AND STOP SPREADING IT IN THE GROUP !! Everyone is so already so much under trauma we don't anymore.

If your application is approved just wait you will and everyone who applied will receive PPR in due time !! Whether be it 6 months even it won't be cancelled that's for certain !!!!

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021

It isn't 2008 where there is no transparency or right to question, they have streamlined with EE so you needn't worry on cancellation. The utmost certainty is for the people who are waiting for invitations.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing
D

Deleted member 1050918

The mass cancellation of apps was before express entry. The average quality (completeness, eligibility etc.) of apps before EE was quite low as there was no control mechanism. That's why IRCC had to cancel them when they received an enormous pile of bad apps most of which would be cancelled anyway. After EE, the average quality of apps is significantly better due to the fact that applicants are pre-filtered (100 pts selection criteria) and only those who fit are given the opportunity to apply with an ITA. Also, EE apps are fully online and the form forces you to complete all necessary fields so the chances of you sending in a mostly incomplete app is zero, unlike pre-EE times. By conducting draws and issuing ITAs, IRCC now controls how many apps they receive so that's another control mechanism on the volume of apps they receive, unlike pre-EE times.

The reason for mass cancellation in 2012 wasn't the backlog, it was the massive backlog of low quality apps. So relax, nothing is gonna be cancelled. QC could cancel apps but if your app has nothing to do with QC then you can relax.

@Jaycejay 's app might be cancelled due to shameless plebbery though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
All of us are eventually going to be there in Canada. This too is a phase and it shall pass. We'd all be laughing at ourselves 5 years from now when, we'd all be meeting up for some barbeque and beers on a country side. Yes times are hard and the wait is frustrating but neither one of us can do anything about it to expedite the process. So instead of Stressing out it'd be much better to let it be till the time we receive an answer. remember " if you have control over it Why Worry ? , And If you dont have any control over it Why Worry ?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021

Lol "ancestors running naked"