+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

Isn't this a good thing in a way? The faster they process CEC, the faster they get to FSW files.
No it's not. They have a constant stream of CEC coming in. Faster processing of CEC literally only means CEC is being processed faster. Their processing times may return to the original 4 months. But if they plan to get to FSW after CECs are done, I promise you, they will never get to FSW.

Reactions: Lc4life

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
No it's not. They have a constant stream of CEC coming in. Faster processing of CEC literally only means CEC is being processed faster. Their processing times may return to the original 4 months. But if they plan to get to FSW after CECs are done, I promise you, they will never get to FSW.
Exactly. They are processing cec because there are more cecs coming in. If there's no fsw draw they don't need to process the backlog at all.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@mushymush are you not eligible for ARRIMA? or OINP french Stream?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
SOB is asking people to deal with it. Dimwit would have got zero chance at PR had it been an all class draw through out. This is 1 of thousands that we need to deal with until the all class draws resume.

Remember guys, Karma is always coming back :)

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Would you rather CEC not be processed and add to the backlog?

You're right, we're all just speculating but I'm just frustrated by some people stating negative stuff like its fact. We're all frustrated and we all have a story. I have a good one too. I spent 12 years in canada as an international student, got my degree and got licensed to teach in canada. That cost a lot of money. But then i got drafted and had to come back to my home countey to serve in the military. After that getting a work permit proved to be virtually impossible so i decided to just get work experience in my home country and just apply through FSW. Well, covid and all of this BS happened and my application is stuck in this mess just like everyone else's. So tell me about learning it the hard way. I'm stressed out just like everyone else trust me. But I still can't agree with claims like "FSW is dead" or "they're going to cancel FSW applications" when we're looking at 42K ELECTRONIC FSW files vs. All the other non-EE paper based files that I believe are way more at risk.
If I may ask, where are you from?

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
How many did they approve? One or two? Those guys are slower than a snail smh
It’s just the one we know. I reckon people haven’t bothered checking where their application is e.g me. I stopped requesting for notes in April and decided I was never going to again. I don’t even check my application for ghost updates.

Anyway, fingers crossed - we’ll see!

Reactions: Caprio
D

Deleted member 1006777

@mushymush are you not eligible for ARRIMA? or OINP french Stream?
No, I don't have a quebec job offer, or an eligible NOC. They do have the 'regular federal skilled worker' draws but just the nomination from that takes 2-3 years. And I don't want to risk having an ARRIMA profile being taken as 'an intent to live in quebec'. Anything quebec related is far too risky.

And OINP has capped their scores at 468, so I can't really do anything about that.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
South Korea
Not to sound cliche but damn, what do you guys eat over there? Everyone is so pretty (well according to the movies).
Your movies and tv shows have me exploring SK and what my life would be like there.
Anyway are you by any chance rich rich like the 1%?
May I ask why you are interested in immigration? Unemployment is at 2.97% if I am not mistaken.

Look at me being a typical fan-girl :D :D

Reactions: Mauriss

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No, I don't have a quebec job offer, or an eligible NOC. They do have the 'regular federal skilled worker' draws but just the nomination from that takes 2-3 years. And I don't want to risk having an ARRIMA profile being taken as 'an intent to live in quebec'. Anything quebec related is far too risky.

And OINP has capped their scores at 468, so I can't really do anything about that.
This OINP cap will be removed eventually.

D

Deleted member 1006777

This OINP cap will be removed eventually.
No way to know that. Just have to sit and watch. As long as they string along FSW without conclusively cancelling it or bringing it back, there's no reason for OINP to remove the cap.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Not to sound cliche but damn, what do you guys eat over there? Everyone is so pretty (well according to the movies).
Your movies and tv shows have me exploring SK and what my life would be like there.
May I ask why you are interested in immigration? Unemployment is at 2.97% if I am not mistaken.

K-pop is da best.

arbutuscult

Star Member
Sep 16, 2021

No, I'm very far from rich and my parents had to make big sacrifices to put me and my sister through Canadian education (thank god my sister got her PR), which makes the current situation even more frustrating. Honestly, if I was from a rich family we would've just taken the investor immigration route back during the Harper days. I want to immigrate because I already feel more Canadian than Korean, and because all of my life decisions were made with a future in Canada in mind. I left all my friends, academic/professional connections, understanding of my city, and life plans behind when I left Canada.