Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
If I was a Canadian citizen, I’d vote CPC in a heartbeat!
Lol, do you guys think all these carrot hanging would be anything more than an election manifesto? Do you think it will be that easy to do? Do you think CPC can do it alone without those countries' consent? Come on guys, they are just the sweet curd to get the votes. It's good that they have such plans but it won't be less than a very difficult thing to do considering the international political ground. I think CPC is putting a lot of dreams to get the votes, and even if any changes happen it will take several years at least to come into action.

Reactions: RSub

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Lmao,I don’t think PPRs are going to drop today.
It just means that since people can travel then LVOs can approve applications as per usual - no restrictions anymore.

In addition, I don’t think Canadians want CPC led government - that’s a lot of risk for peace loving folks.I mean gun control et al.

I know we want to relocate and also want our applications processed quickly so any party that promises that is a go. However, what makes Canada attractive is the absence of what happens in America which is what CPC is going for.

Let’s just hope we get ITAs, reforms promised are effectively and positively applied for all us.

Last edited:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
To all the people looking favorably towards the Conservative Party, just bear in mind that what a party says they intend to do during an election campaign, and what they actually end up doing after the election, are often two very different things. The Conservatives were in power for many years before Trudeau, and one of the things they did was make the PGP stream much harder to get into. Not to mention a bunch of other non-immigration decisions like withdrawing Canada from the Paris Climate Accord. Not everyone is as they portray themselves to be. Just my thoughts this morning.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Lmao,I don’t think PPRs aren’t going to drop today.
It just means that since people can travel then LVOs can approve applications as per usual - no restrictions anymore.

In addition, I don’t think Canadians want CPC led government - that’s a lot of risk for peace loving folks.I mean gun control et al.

I know we want to relocate and also want our applications processed quickly so any party that promises that is a go. However, what makes Canada attractive is the absence of what happens in America which is what CPC is going for.

Let’s just hope we get ITAs, reforms promised are effectively and positively applied for all us.
Agreed. It's one step on to CPC in Canada. Then PPC. And then we have full-blown US-style Republicans causing havoc in Canada. Canada has made itself about a strong democracy, free public health care (something the Conservatives have been against for ages), gun control, climate awareness, indigenous reconciliation, gay rights, looking after the poor (instead of lowering taxes for the rich and corporations like Conservatives do), etc. That is where its citizens stand on these issues, and while some parties follow, others try and stop progress or move backwards.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I believe Kubeir has mentioned most applications to be finalized from Q4 onwards though the trickle continues until then.
Yeah, I remember him saying that that's his prediction. No idea how accurate that is or why he thinks so. But I hope he's right. Some of us are so close to finalization already.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
Guys do you really think that from today there will be a huge POR rain? You are out of your minds. Just wait another 2-4 weeks, be patient.
Yeah...Patience is key. It will happen when it happens, until then we got to have faith.

Reactions: dxdroid