+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Still not enough for a majority. It will be a Super minority Liberal + Super Strong NDP government after Sep 20.
Get ready for Con + NDP. I highly doubt NDP will partner with a failed party again. It's like telling the voters f you and your vote and recrowning a failed party.

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm not a talent. I'm a dumbass who had only selected a single province in the selection of provinces I'd be interested in living in. Then the dumbass me goes hUuuhHh y n0 pNpPp in 9 m0NthHsSss??!?!

Like Alberta has always been my #1 choice but since I have stuff going on in another province I had only selected that and not Alberta which was full dumb.
Dumb question: Is it enough if I select "All Provinces and Territories" and not select each individually? I'm worried there might be a bug on IRCC site, quite likely given their decision making in the past year.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
OMG! If CANZUK happens all commonwealth realms will truly be blessed. I've been reading about it a lot. It has some support from all countries, but definitelly a hard goal to achieve. Imagine having the ability to work in UK, Australia, New Zealand with your Canadian passport. :D
Pretty hard - especially with the UK playing the hardball with these other countries, but not impossible.

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
These are my worries too, unfortunately. Like, how easy will it be to move on after settling in? I mean, you are having a great life in a country/system that works, why should you leave to go start allover in another country that discriminates in terms of the job market (Canadian Experience issue)?

The perks for me is that, UK is closer to home. Less than 6hours from Heathrow - on a direct flight - and I am home. Been bursting my brain for about a week now. Canada's straight up PR is still key but how many more days/weeks/months do I need to wait to get things sorted?

Crazy.
I am in the UK currently and waiting for a Canadian PR. Being tied to a specific job (Tier 2 General Restricted) and not being able to do anything else (even taking a break for a few months) isn't something that I'm fond of.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Dumb question: Is it enough if I select "All Provinces and Territories" and not select each individually?
Update: Looks like I read your question a bit wrong. My answer below still holds but I don't have direct knowledged of whether it'd be better or not to select all provinces or a few of them individually. Would you really go to all provinces though? You really might now want to. I'd say select a few you'd actually like going to.

No. The provinces usually pick you for your NOC. If your NOC is in demand in that province, they might send you a NOI. It's a combination of how in demand your NOC is and how good your EE profile is (might have low crs but if you have a job offer or are employed in that province that usually increases your chances a lot).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: canadaindia123

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I'm not a talent. I'm a dumbass who had only selected a single province in the selection of provinces I'd be interested in living in. Then the dumbass me goes hUuuhHh y n0 pNpPp in 9 m0NthHsSss??!?!

Like Alberta has always been my #1 choice but since I have stuff going on in another province I had only selected that and not Alberta which was full dumb.
Lol, but I don’t think you missed out on much. From what I’ve seen, only recently has Alberta started sending out NOI to outland folks. Last month is when I saw quite a few high CRS engineers receiving it. Maybe you would have gotten it a month sooner only. On the other hand OINP should have also raised their scores to take advantage of lack of all program draws.

Reactions: Lc4life

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Dumb question: Is it enough if I select "All Provinces and Territories" and not select each individually? I'm worried there might be a bug on IRCC site, quite likely given their decision making in the past year.
Yes, it's enough. Means any of the provinces can send you a notification of interest. If you choose only one province, your profile will only be open to that province.

Reactions: canadaindia123

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
So, you're predicting that NDP will carry the votes?
NDP will take most liberal votes. Why would a left winger vote for a right wing party? Left has two options: NDP & Liberal.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

Some folks were crying that Alberta was talking advantage of lack of all class draws by inviting high scoring Outland applicants.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid