+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
With the way things are now just take it. Obligation of a provincial nominee is a very gray area. I have no idea how they enforce it. I have not heard of anyone being penalized for not honoring the PNP agreement.
Thank you for chiming in! I agree with you on the uncertainty. I spoke to an RCIC and he said they might choose to look back into my residential and work history at the time I apply for citizenship and press me on why I didn't stay and work in Alberta. But similar to what was mentioned earlier, it can be countered with documented evidence of trying to find a job there and not finding a suitable fit.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thank you for chiming in! I agree with you on the uncertainty. I spoke to an RCIC and he said they might choose to look back into my residential and work history at the time I apply for citizenship and press me on why I didn't stay and work in Alberta. But similar to what was mentioned earlier, it can be countered with documented evidence of trying to find a job there and not finding a suitable fit.
Better to be safe than sorry, still. I think staying for at least 1year will do the magic. I was nominated by Ontario and have always had intentions of staying there anyway, so I haven't been so pressed on finding out what would happen if I move earlier. Just seen some immigration lawyer throw around the 2years thingy every now and then.

Reactions: canadaorbust1

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Excited for tomorrow's border opening. Let's see if things change for FSW outlanders

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
With the way things are now just take it. Obligation of a provincial nominee is a very gray area. I have no idea how they enforce it. I have not heard of anyone being penalized for not honoring the PNP agreement.
I have heard…PR revoked

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Alberta taxes should be enough to sway you. There are consequences for not fulfilling PNP obligations. If you are accepting, you should commit fully.

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
This was my point in one post like that lol. Got an offer that I am seriously considering from a firm in the UK. The only reason why I haven't accepted is because UK is like my plan C. Straight up PR is the most important and that's why Canada is the top priority but because of the state of things back home, might as well just consider the UK till Canada is ready to bring us in.

I just don't want to get carried away in the UK that I'll give up the Canadian dream.
HI there

I have also been contemplating on moving to the uk instead . Eventaully we will get our PR. But whether I will leave UK for canada in the future is the question i am asking myself. because I dont want to spend a couple of years in the UK and then give up eveything to move to a new country again.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

omario

Dec 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys !
Does OINP require to have occupation regulated by Ontario from overseas in order to apply for the french skilled stream

ahmi

Sep 26, 2011
Hey bud! :) Welcome. I see you were in Canada on a study visa a few years ago. I hope FSW EE becomes your permanent path to Canada. What is your CRS?
Hey..i did not complete my study in Canada and came back due to family reasons..my crs is 478 but will drop to 472 in oct :( ...I hope FSW draws start again soon..

Reactions: Ximena88

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
OMG! If CANZUK happens all commonwealth realms will truly be blessed. I've been reading about it a lot. It has some support from all countries, but definitelly a hard goal to achieve. Imagine having the ability to work in UK, Australia, New Zealand with your Canadian passport. :D
You also have an easier chance in working in the US with the TN visa. But yeah, the options for living and working in all commonwealth with a Canadian passport is a amazing deal.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14