+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Acute shortage of workers in the UK (across all sectors)

LMAO - Canada is still playing hide and seek.

For some people like me, PR might be priority but living in a functional society/system comes first.
This was my point in one post like that lol. Got an offer that I am seriously considering from a firm in the UK. The only reason why I haven't accepted is because UK is like my plan C. Straight up PR is the most important and that's why Canada is the top priority but because of the state of things back home, might as well just consider the UK till Canada is ready to bring us in.

I just don't want to get carried away in the UK that I'll give up the Canadian dream.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
This was my point in one post like that lol. Got an offer that I am seriously considering from a firm in the UK. The only reason why I haven't accepted is because UK is like my plan C. Straight up PR is the most important and that's why Canada is the top priority but because of the state of things back home, might as well just consider the UK till Canada is ready to bring us in.

I just don't want to get carried away in the UK that I'll give up the Canadian dream.
The Canadian dream is my first and last plan as my industry is quite competitive and you have to have professional qualifications. But these qualifications can only be taken if one is in the country except for the American ones which conducts exams worldwide, (but can't handle the pressure as its time constrained).

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020

So when are we leaving? I travel light.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
How many times can a man order GCMS notes, before the fee makes him poor?
How many calls can a woman make, before IRCC answers the call?
How many souls have to be tortured, before Marco can hear people’s cry?
The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.
The answer is blowing in the wind….

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
How many times can a man order GCMS notes, before the fee makes him poor?
How many calls can a woman make, before IRCC answers the call?
How many souls have to be tortured, before Marco can hear people’s cry?
The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.
The answer is blowing in the wind….
Can you calm down? We had pandemic and travel restrictions were in place. Why? Because CBSA have requested this as too many people were trying to come to Canada when they were told not to to come to Canada, this is why we got a travel ban. In their official memo they said it that they are halting finalizing all of the Outlands applications and stop conducting FSW draws till border restrictions are in place... Is it that hard to understand that?

Reactions: jaseenaliottawa

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can you calm down? We had pandemic and travel restrictions were in place. Why? Because CBSA have requested this as too many people were trying to come to Canada when they were told not to to come to Canada, this is why we got a travel ban. In their official memo they said it that they are halting finalizing all of the Outlands applications and stop conducting FSW draws till border restrictions are in place... Is it that hard to understand that?
Sorry. I calm down. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: axmac