+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
I am wondering why some people, again they are making a mess in this thread. We have discussed already in the last pages why FSW is not happening etc. People are posting shit again about FSW being deleted, liberal party will not consider high skilled people etc. etc. All of your arguments are irrational about these topics.
I will repeat one more time.

1. FSW is not happening because of the border restrictions.

2. Number of ITAs DOES NOT EQUAL to IRCC quota

3. Liberals will not cancel FSW - it is bs

4. PPRs will start being issued once the border restrictions will be lifted

5. I am sure that IRCC has a plan how to process the backlog. They were not sitting doing nothing. There are few articles sayung that they a team that was looking into creating a new process to help them with the process of the backlogs. In my opinion most of the SIMPLE applications that are old are already processed but the status is not reflecting the changes. There will be a lot of PPRs issued in the coming weeks

All of the points that I have mentioned can be easly explained by the documents and official articles that you can find online.

I am asking people to stop creating a mess and „reinventing the wheel again”. FSW will happen in this month.
Really liked the way you have articulated these points. I share the same opinion and I am focusing on my plan / my next steps / my day-to-day activities and less on doomsday predictions.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Really liked the way you have articulated these points. I share the same opinion and I am focusing on my plan / my next steps / my day-to-day activities and less on doomsday predictions.
This month just chill out :) we are closer than you think we are :) Honestly, I mean there were soo many changes in the last 2/3 months that all are pointing to some sort of return of a normal immigration and travel.

Reactions: piyushpth

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
This month just chill out :) we are closer than you think we are :) Honestly, I mean there were soo many changes in the last 2/3 months that all are pointing to some sort of return of a normal immigration and travel.
This is my attitude as well. Let's just chill and see what all these September changes bring for us. :)

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I get that you're trying to make a point, but I've literally never seen an argument on the previous forums (which are now conveniently deleted) that "French is a must for FSW". This is either you misunderstanding what was said, or you intentionally misrepresenting stuff. What was said was french will slowly become a necessity to get a high enough score because it is the cheapest and quickest way to get your score above 480. I have literally never seen someone claim that 'french is a must for FSW', and I was very active on the previous forums.
Thank you. Exactly my point. Don’t understand why these people kept on twisting the words and put their own idea to other peoples mouth.

drobchak

Sep 16, 2020
Guys, I have a birthday of my Express Entry Profile on September 15, Wednesday

Should I delete my profile on like... Saturday and create an entirely new one from scratch? I feel that in all other cases I might miss the potential September 15 or September 16 draw.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Guys, I have a birthday of my Express Entry Profile on September 15, Wednesday

Should I delete my profile on like... Saturday and create an entirely new one from scratch? I feel that in all other cases I might miss the potential September 15 or September 16 draw.
That's some bad timing haha. But I would just delete it and make a new one. 474 won't get you an ITA in a potential first draw. There are 5000+ people above 480, and draw sizes are 3000 now.

Reactions: drobchak

Cardinal01

Aug 4, 2021
1. They don’t have to officially cancel it. They can simply bump up cec points so that outlanders are forced to learn French.
2. No FSW draw in 9 months without a single communication. Tell me that isn’t effectively a cancellation??
You people with your myopic understanding of situations are just projecting your negativities and fears into other people.
Please read in between the lines before you come here and make nonsense assumptions.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Acute shortage of workers in the UK (across all sectors)

LMAO - Canada is still playing hide and seek.

For some people like me, PR might be priority but living in a functional society/system comes first.

Reactions: Caprio

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Exactly - when I see post such us - "My cousin works for IRCC and told me...", "I know from other folks that FSW will be gone..." - I am just laughing. @Carmen01 I think we have covered entire FSW situation in the last - hmmm few hundred of pages - with you and other people on this group while we were also having some fun. The facts are there and these facts are hard. I just do not understand why people still argue about it and speculate with such a s*** arguments and stories :D
It's exhausting but i get it.

Time will tell.