+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks but I haven't received a nomination yet; just the NOI. I've recently applied. So the wait begins. I was gone collecting the documents.

I hadn't even realized there was no CEC draw last Thursday until the weekend. In 2021 there was one CEC on a Friday and one CEC on a Monday. The megadraw was on a Saturday. It's crazy how they skipped a CEC draw. Whats interesting is they didn't skip PNP. But it's actually not that weird because PNP draws go into a quota promised to provinces by the federal government so that they can fulfil their specific needs. CEC is as general as FSW is and serves no specific need so maybe that's IRCC's reasoning. Now I wouldn't expect a mega CEC draw because why? Why decrease CEC ITAs for months then conduct a mega draw? However a mega all program draw is more likely and that would invite high-scoring CECs too, win-win for IRCC if they still care about inviting qualified immigrants.

Big week ahead bois. There will definitely be a non-PNP draw this week but will it be a CEC or an FSW? We'll see. Don't forget about the debates too.
I have the same feeling. I think that the next draw will be Non-CEC draw :) hopefully we are right.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Unfortunately, it seems liberals found an argument that they get more support from voters, which is gun control, and from recent polls they seem to have stopped the bleeding.
If conservatives would not back it up this stupid lift on ban for guns they would easly win this elections. Why would you want to lift a gun ban. Pure stupidness.

Reactions: shank15

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
How can they go to work when someone is giving out 2k CAD
$2K CAD is below the minimum wage at least in Ontario. How any person can live with that? Specially full time employee

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Unfortunately, it seems liberals found an argument that they get more support from voters, which is gun control, and from recent polls they seem to have stopped the bleeding.
Don't read into the polls too much. Conservatives still have a strong chance of getting a minority govt (although that will not necessarily be good for FSW chances)

D

Deleted member 1050918

I have the same feeling. I think that the next draw will be Non-CEC draw :) hopefully we are right.
That'd be the world's most useless FSW draw now that I'm possibly getting a nomination...

> Wait for 9 months in max stress and fear due to no draw
> Get NOI after 9 months
> Accept NOI
> FSW continues the very next week

Thx IRCC you're a pro troll.

Jokes aside I'm happy for us all. Always too soon to talk, but there's still no CEC draw so maybe good news soon.

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Haha, I don't want to sound like I am complaining or being ungrateful, but at this point at my career, two years is still pretty taxing on the overall trajectory. Anyway, I am sure I will find something if I put in enough legwork. :)
Hi I'm exactly in the same place NOC 2131 and received an NOI from Alberta on the 10th of August.

So you now have 10 days to email them. Then 1 or 2 days after you will receive a new email with a link. You have 30 days to open that link and after you open it you still have two months to complet your application.

Reactions: sibhi8
D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi I'm exactly in the same place NOC 2131 and received an NOI from Alberta on the 10th of August.

So you now have 10 days to email them. Then 1 or 2 days after you will receive a new email with a link. You have 30 days to open that link and after you open it you still have two months to complet your application.
Have you received a nomination? If so, may I ask the date you received it?

Reactions: Lixa

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
That'd be the world's most useless FSW draw now that I'm possibly getting a nomination...

> Get NOI after 9 months
> Accept NOI

Jokes aside I'm happy for us all. Always too soon to talk, but there's still no CEC draw so maybe good news soon.
Lets see tomorrow if there will be a CEC draw. Last time it happened in May. The draw was on 26th of May, it was PNP and then there was a brake till 31st of May. 26th of May it was Wednesday and 31st of May it was Monday. However the CEC draw was bigger - 6000 ITAs, the CRS was very low at 380.

However they would fool us if they would do another CEC draw tomorrow or on Wednesday. It would be a big disappointment. I am still positive seeing all these news with border reopening etc. If they will do another CEC this means they are out of their minds.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019

> Get NOI after 9 months
> Accept NOI

If you get an ITA from the next draws, you will only lose a bit of money. Provinces should have sent out nominations to Outland earlier, and claim the talents.

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021

That's very useful information, thank you!

D

Deleted member 1050918

If you get an ITA from the next draws, you will only lose a bit of money. Provinces should have sent out nominations to Outland earlier, and claim the talents.
I'm not a talent. I'm a dumbass who had only selected a single province in the selection of provinces I'd be interested in living in. Then the dumbass me goes hUuuhHh y n0 pNpPp in 9 m0NthHsSss??!?!

Like Alberta has always been my #1 choice but since I have stuff going on in another province I had only selected that and not Alberta which was full dumb.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
HI there

I have also been contemplating on moving to the uk instead . Eventaully we will get our PR. But whether I will leave UK for canada in the future is the question i am asking myself. because I dont want to spend a couple of years in the UK and then give up eveything to move to a new country again.
These are my worries too, unfortunately. Like, how easy will it be to move on after settling in? I mean, you are having a great life in a country/system that works, why should you leave to go start allover in another country that discriminates in terms of the job market (Canadian Experience issue)?

The perks for me is that, UK is closer to home. Less than 6hours from Heathrow - on a direct flight - and I am home. Been bursting my brain for about a week now. Canada's straight up PR is still key but how many more days/weeks/months do I need to wait to get things sorted?

Crazy.

Reactions: Ximena88 and he5ham