+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
In the Past 450-460 used to be the danger zone. Later last year 460-470 became the danger zone. Now 470-480 now gradually turning to danger zone if FSW draw is not conducted ASAP!!!!
I think scores will lower once they will resume FSW - and the simple reason is the amount of people they want to invite ;) nothing to worry about. At the begining the scores will be high ;)

Reactions: janaor2021

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Unfortunately people are fed up with JT - it is their own fault. At the end we do not have any influence at their elections so we can only watch what will happen. Maybe Liberals will be able to get back some of the votes. There is an English debate late tonight ;) in timezone, I think 1 am but I will not go to watch it. It is way too late for me.
yeah so true. But still, I believe for us who are not in Canada YET the best for us would be to have a Liberals Minority, with/without JT but obviously MM not into the ministry.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
yeah so true. But still, I believe for us who are not in Canada YET the best for us would be to have a Liberals Minority, with/without JT but obviously MM not into the ministry.
Personally I think that even if Liberals somehow would manage to get minority - which I think it will be difficult - I do not think that JT will be a prime minister anymore. This could a fight case from NDP side if they would still like to form a government with Liberals. Otherwise all that talk that Singh done will look like a pure rubish :) It is really hard for them now, personally I don't know what they will have to do it to hold him on unless, NDP will just agree on whatever Liberals will say ;)

Politics is dirty, at the end we are talking about the "chairs" for people and a lot of money and power. This is why I hate this field :) I just can't lie and talk s***

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Guys do you really think that from today there will be a huge PPR rain? You are out of your minds. Just wait another 2-4 weeks, be patient.
I don't think PPRs are/were on hold for this 7 Sep border opening. 21 June was the time when all valid COPR holders were allowed to enter; all border restrictions relevant for file finalization were effectively removed that day(IRCC also acknowledges that - based on some recent webform replies where they no longer give border restrictions as an excuse; they just ask to wait, no reasons/no timelines).

If they wanted to give PPRs they could've already. Plenty of applicants/expired COPRs are unvaccinated/unapproved vaccinated, nothing changes for them; neither has IRCC revealed a plan(they probably won't) for seeking approved vaccination certificate.

My working theory is that they will first try to clear out the Expired COPRs pre & post mar18 in the snail pace inefficient multiple mail to and fro method. Then figure out lot more applicant's medicals/other docs have expired in the meantime and repeat the same process with them. And prioritize CEC processing(as stated in IRCC website).

Also the logic that Kubeir and other "experts" give regarding not being in office physically to issue PPRs is not valid. While this is valid for NDVO, There are tons of VOs around the world which are working in full physical status. Why aren't these VOs pumping out PPRs if covid office is the real issue. India might be contributing to 50% of the outlanders but the rest 30-40% should've been able to get PPRs. With the student visa application season coming to an end, the Local VOs are even more unutilized now and than ever.

Reactions: Lc4life

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
We will what will happen - in my opinion most was because of border restrictions. Next few weeks will answer this question :) If we will see FSW draw it is really good sign :)

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
We will what will happen - in my opinion most was because of border restrictions. Next few weeks will answer this question :) If we will see FSW draw it is really good sign :)
hope September gives all of us the PPR rain/FSW draw we are all praying for day and night- while driving, eating, working on spreadsheets, preparing presentations, reconciling suspense account balances and goes on...

• Haha
Reactions: Nessa14 and dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
hope September gives all of us the PPR rain/FSW draw we are all praying for day and night- while driving, eating, working on spreadsheets, preparing presentations, reconciling suspense account balances and goes on...
This is what I am hopping for however I am not really expecting 100% that FSW will happen this week. We have to remember that we also have FST that did not happen this year :) Once other draw than CEC will happen it is a great sign for everyone including CECs as they would also be picked in FSW, well most of them that have competitive CRS :D. I am pretty sure there are a lot of people in the pool having a great CRS while already living in Canada :D

Reactions: tizzyboi

Nessa14

Jul 1, 2021
My dilemma, currently working on flash reports while keeping an eye on this thread. :D

• Haha
Reactions: tizzyboi

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Exactly my thought. Otoole is just a puppet in the conservative representation. No matter how many good manifestos they come up with, the true COnservative ideology would remain the same. And we all know what they can do. Everyone is pissed off with liberals, but wishing Conservative to win can snatch the last few chances of hope that we have right now. Selecting them would be the same mistake that US did when they voted Trump over Hillary several years back.
At some point, I hope they give the NDP a chance to govern Federally. They've done really well at the provincial level in places like BC and Alberta, and have managed to pull the Liberals to the left on important issues. At the Federal level, the NDP has some really passionate candidates (like Jagmeet), and some really transformative and exciting ideas for Canada, especially along the lines of equality and strengthening democracy. Green economy, pharmacare (free prescription drugs), child care, affordable housing, strong worker rights (unions). It's the way of the future. The poor and middle class would benefit greatly from their platform.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The problem with NDP is that in the current situation they will not be able to fulfill even half of their promises ;) so they would shoot themselves by doing it ;)

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
The problem with NDP is that in the current situation they will not be able to fulfill even half of their promises ;) so they would shoot themselves by doing it ;)
It'd be cool to see what they could accomplish. :) I just don't like the scenario where there are only, effectively, 2 parties to choose from. You could end up with a situation like in the US, where everything is political and everything is so divisive. Quite unhealthy, and self-perpetuating. Competition with many viable parties is good. Keeps them all working for voters and on their toes to do better, or be voted out.

Reactions: shank15 and dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It'd be cool to see what they could accomplish. :) I just don't like the scenario where there are only, effectively, 2 parties to choose from. You could end up with a situation like in the US, where everything is political and everything is so divisive. Quite unhealthy, and self-perpetuating. Competition with many viable parties is good. Keeps them all working for voters and on their toes to do better, or be voted out.
Totally agree on that part :D I kind of feel glad that at the end I was not able to move to US because of Covid :)