+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Yeah...Patience is key. It will happen when it happens, until then we got to have faith.
Kubair said it multiple times that it will be around October, personally I think from now on, there will be a lot more PPRs sent every day :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, today we will be wtinesses of the juge, astonishing meeeeeeeeeeega draw for CEEEEEEEC candidates

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
Kubair said it multiple times that it will be around October, personally I think from now on, there will be a lot more PPRs sent every day :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, today we will be wtinesses of the juge, astonishing meeeeeeeeeeega draw for CEEEEEEEC candidates
any stream getting their draw is a good thing as this means things are moving. As for the multiple consultants out there.. I refuse to follow them to keep my sanity as having false hope is exhausting.

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
any stream getting their draw is a good thing as this means things are moving. As for the multiple consultants out there.. I refuse to follow them to keep my sanity as having false hope is exhausting.
Agree, however it will be good to see anything other than CEC : on the other hand FSW is also picking up CEC candidates but they need tk be competitive :)

Reactions: ita_drgen

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
To all the people looking favorably towards the Conservative Party, just bear in mind that what a party says they intend to do during an election campaign, and what they actually end up doing after the election, are often two very different things. The Conservatives were in power for many years before Trudeau, and one of the things they did was make the PGP stream much harder to get into. Not to mention a bunch of other non-immigration decisions like withdrawing Canada from the Paris Climate Accord. Not everyone is as they portray themselves to be. Just my thoughts this morning.
Indeed. Look at TRUE-DOH, In 2015 he was selling affordable houses and he is again selling affordable houses all while houses got progressively more expensive each month.

Reactions: ita_drgen
D

Deleted member 1050918

Bruh...:( Don't hurt me like this. Look at my signature
Look at the name of thread dude. Kind of a dick move coming here saying CEC string is good because it tells you your app might have a chance while many folks have been waiting for an FSW ITA for 9 months. Just a heads up, CEC string means Feb 2021 is going on with all the covid bullshit and your FSW app is still on hold.

Reactions: RSub

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
Look at the name of thread dude. Kind of a dick move coming here saying CEC string is good because it tells you your app might have a chance while many folks have been waiting for an FSW ITA for 9 months.
All I'm saying is that, As of this moment us FSW's can't do anything except wait as the ball is in IRCC's court. Thus if we can't change something that's out of our hands. We have to make our peace with it.

We can make a conscious choice for choosing positivity as it can create a positive impact on our well being. :)

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Indeed. Look at TRUE-DOH, In 2015 he was selling affordable houses and he is again selling affordable houses all while houses got progressively more expensive each month.
Exactly! I remember Trudeau promising electoral reform as well, which fell by the wayside after winning. My point is, look at the track record of the party and what they stand for overall, instead of focusing on one electoral promise, like people are now with what Conservatives are saying they'll do for skilled immigration. Voting for a party because of one issue, based on an election campaign promise, is a bad idea.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
All I'm saying is that, As of this moment us FSW's can't do anything except wait as the ball is in IRCC's court. Thus if we can't change something that's out of our hands. We have to make our peace with it.

We can make a conscious choice for choosing positivity as it can create a positive impact on our well being. :)
Well the good news is today is border reopening day! :D

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
CEC CEC CEC CEC CEC - I am only jokings :) I would love to finally see FSW :) a big FSW draw similar to what CEC had it, however I know it is impossible

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah, I remember him saying that that's his prediction. No idea how accurate that is or why he thinks so. But I hope he's right. Some of us are so close to finalization already.
True, a lot of these predictions need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

That said, a lot of positive moves seem to be happening from the point of view of FSW candidates - CEC invites have gone down in the last month or so and the last CEC draw hasn’t happened as yet, few FSWs are having their security started, getting remedicals etc., the border has now opened and most cases and hospitalizations are amongst the unvaccinated, most provinces have now mandated vaccine passports which is a further indication that they wouldn’t prefer to go for more lockdowns.

All in all, looks like a couple of interesting weeks and months ahead.

Reactions: Nessa14

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
To all the people looking favorably towards the Conservative Party, just bear in mind that what a party says they intend to do during an election campaign, and what they actually end up doing after the election, are often two very different things. The Conservatives were in power for many years before Trudeau, and one of the things they did was make the PGP stream much harder to get into. Not to mention a bunch of other non-immigration decisions like withdrawing Canada from the Paris Climate Accord. Not everyone is as they portray themselves to be. Just my thoughts this morning.

Exactly my thought. Otoole is just a puppet in the conservative representation. No matter how many good manifestos they come up with, the true COnservative ideology would remain the same. And we all know what they can do. Everyone is pissed off with liberals, but wishing Conservative to win can snatch the last few chances of hope that we have right now. Selecting them would be the same mistake that US did when they voted Trump over Hillary several years back.

Reactions: tizzyboi

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Exactly my thought. Otoole is just a puppet in the conservative representation. No matter how many good manifestos they come up with, the true COnservative ideology would remain the same. And we all know what they can do. Everyone is pissed off with liberals, but wishing Conservative to win can snatch the last few chances of hope that we have right now. Selecting them would be the same mistake that US did when they voted Trump over Hillary several years back.
Unfortunately people are fed up with JT - it is their own fault. At the end we do not have any influence at their elections so we can only watch what will happen. Maybe Liberals will be able to get back some of the votes. There is an English debate late tonight ;) in timezone, I think 1 am but I will not go to watch it. It is way too late for me.

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
In the Past 450-460 used to be the danger zone. Later last year 460-470 became the danger zone. Now 470-480 now gradually turning to danger zone if FSW draw is not conducted ASAP!!!!