+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I swear... I really don't want to meet the next elections or even their campaign sef, it's too messy. FSW will start again, the question is when?? Don't give up hope just yet, there's still light at the end of tunnel as long as no one has said anything about the program being scrapped. We will all get to the Canada.
February 2023 must not meet us here.

D

Deleted member 1006777

ay man where you at? ain't seeing you around much. you alright ? did you watch yesterday's stream? hehe
The forum kinda devolved into some pretty toxic shit (like scapegoating refugees to make a point about FSW draws). And nah I tuned in at one point and Holthe said "in my educated opinion" unironically. Decided it was time to click off. Guy is as clueless an anyone else, why waste time watching him lol

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
The forum kinda devolved into some pretty toxic shit (like scapegoating refugees to make a point about FSW draws). And nah I tuned in at one point and Holthe said "in my educated opinion" unironically. Decided it was time to click off. Guy is as clueless an anyone else, why waste time watching him lol
Welcome to the Machine!

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
"in my educated opinion" i noticed this, but i feel this holthe knows some shit but ain't opening it up cause he may lose some potential cec clients when they know fsw returns with rocketed CRS's

D

Deleted member 1006777

"in my educated opinion" i noticed this, but i feel this holthe knows some shit but ain't opening it up cause he may lose some potential cec clients when they know fsw returns with rocketed CRS's
I doubt he knows anything about the future of FSW. In previous livestreams he has expressed support for making it easier for temp workers etc to get PR. He has also echoed the 'discrimination' idea in having requirements for work exp and language scores. He absolutely stands to benefit by sucking clueless cecs dry, but I seriously doubt he's hiding anything. I believe he also said something along the lines of 'I believe FSW will come back following the reopening of borders'.

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I doubt he knows anything about the future of FSW. In previous livestreams he has expressed support for making it easier for temp workers etc to get PR. He has also echoed the 'discrimination' idea in having requirements for work exp and language scores. He absolutely stands to benefit by sucking clueless cecs dry, but I seriously doubt he's hiding anything. I believe he also said something along the lines of 'I believe FSW will come back following the reopening of borders'.
Dont believe that Mark Holthe dude, I took his counsel for my study permit app and he told me that it is good that I'm going for the study route as Canada is going to focus on inlanders for the foreseeable future.

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Nov 2020 AOR here, I just got request for re-med despite the medical not being expired until late November.

What does it mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: janaor2021

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Canada was only a worthwhile option because they used to offer a direct path to permanent residency. If you have to go to school again anyway, it is a far far better option to go to europe. Most of western europe (France, Germany, and Norway for example although Norway isn't in the EU) has pathways to residency which is contingent on getting a work permit post education. Canadian education is not worth it. At all.
I agree. Guys please, those who are planning on the study route if the fsw thing falls apart, do not waste ur hard earned money on some crappy college just for the sake of landing in Canada. For premier universities like UOW, Waterloo and the like for an MBA or equivalent, please by all means go for it. I know someone who took a huge student loan, money where he had to keep all his parents assets (basically money he couldn't afford) as collateral and join some Seneca college for a worthless diploma. Now he cries everyday as he's still looking for a worthwhile job after graduation which can match the loan installments due. And as someone rightly pointed out before you'll live like a dog and that's not why you want to move to a first world country in the first place. If it's permanent residency that's your end goal I think you would be better of going for a good degree in Europe or hell even USA and then opt for a WP or STEM opportunity after you graduate. But seriously don't spend on worthless degrees and screw up ur quality of life

Reactions: Psyoptica

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Nov 2020 AOR here, I just got request for re-med despite the medical not being expired until late November.

What does it mean.
Hey man, read my previous post. They're requesting new medicals from you because your medical exam is valid for less than 3 months, therefore you fall under the category C which they won't issue PPR until you take a new medical exam.

Don't worry, it is completely normal. Just take the exam and wait. Good luck. :)

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-worldwide.739338/post-9604880

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London

What does it mean.
I think you’re close. A re-medical request pre expiry is usually an indicator that they want to issue your ppr with extended validity over your previous medical expiry.

Reactions: spanish_polski

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Reactions: ambee