+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
At this point my lips are sealed,nobody knows what is going to happen,none of the agents or immigration lawyers know,if they claim otherwise they’re probably bullshitting!
It might sound like a generic quote but yeah hang in there.
I wish they would just say it, atleast that would make it easier for us and lets us think about other opportunities. :(

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Is it worth it to start thinking about européen countries that are somewhat easier to get to and have cheaper schools ? I honestly cannot afford $50k to go to school in Canada on top of the bank balance that’s needed. At the point I think a plan B and I think it might be better to wait for the Canadian PR in another county because my current life in my home country is strangling me.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Is it worth it to start thinking about européen countries that are somewhat easier to get to and have cheaper schools ? I honestly cannot afford $50k to go to school in Canada on top of the bank balance that’s needed. At the point I think a plan B and I think it might be better to wait for the Canadian PR in another county because my current life in my home country is strangling me.
Which Country?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Canada was only a worthwhile option because they used to offer a direct path to permanent residency. If you have to go to school again anyway, it is a far far better option to go to europe. Most of western europe (France, Germany, and Norway for example although Norway isn't in the EU) has pathways to residency which is contingent on getting a work permit post education. Canadian education is not worth it. At all.

Shantanu275

Jun 22, 2021
Mill Creek, WA, US
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, CA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-10-2020
IELTS Request
01-11-2020
Med's Request
08-07-2020
Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023

swedentälje

May 17, 2021
Stockholm / Södertälje, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
If you're willing to master another language in a record amount of time, put up with prejudice against outsiders (it gets worse depending on where you come from) and racism, which are features of European society, and to get through visa processes (I have no idea how this works, but in Sweden I know plenty of people who had to leave after studying here and not being able to find a job in the time they're allowed to seek employment after their studies), then it might be an OK idea.

swedentälje

May 17, 2021
Stockholm / Södertälje, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Canada was only a worthwhile option because they used to offer a direct path to permanent residency. If you have to go to school again anyway, it is a far far better option to go to europe. Most of western europe (France, Germany, and Norway for example although Norway isn't in the EU) has pathways to residency which is contingent on getting a work permit post education. Canadian education is not worth it. At all.
Have you ever lived in Europe? Getting a job after your studies is a long shot, especially if you do not speak the local language. Good luck with that. (Unless you work in IT, of course - but in that case you have options anywhere in the world).

Reactions: BlindGoku

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
If you're willing to master another language in a record amount of time, put up with prejudice against outsiders (it gets worse depending on where you come from) and racism, which are features of European society, and to get through visa processes (I have no idea how this works, but in Sweden I know plenty of people who had to leave after studying here and not being able to find a job in the time they're allowed to seek employment after their studies), then it might be an OK idea.
not very encouraging:(

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Honestly, I’m just trying to sort through my possible options so I can have a plan B. Instead of just sitting and waiting for Canada. I believe they will eventually come through but i don’t know when and I feel like immigration policies keep changing, the earlier you leave the better. I low key thought immigration would be more favorable post Covid, considering the number of people who died, the people who refused to go back to work in addition to their already aging population. Their actions in choosing refugees and students and low skilled immigrants is just illogical. I don’t get it.