+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Nessa14

Jul 1, 2021
I want to believe that we could still get a draw with Sept - Oct(fingers crossed) .... If this doesn't come, the next best option for me is the study route.... I'm exhausted already!

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
I want to believe that we could still get a draw with Sept - Oct(fingers crossed) .... If this doesn't come, the next best option for me is the study route.... I'm exhausted already!
This is what my sibling too is thinking about doing ...stuck in the pool with an score of 474 since june-21 and a NOC of 1122 but OINP selected from scores between 458-467 in the july 27 Human capital priorities stream. Height of bad luck.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Yep… and I’ve bachelors and masters degree from Australia and still couldn’t get thru becoz of my awesome English skills (5 band score) lol
Yes, I have seen that. I am just pieced off on these sort off people. They are posing now on facebook groups how important they are now ahhahaha. I just hate these sort of people that are trying to show off and show themselves as a better "HUMAN" because they are in Canada already :D I am just sick looking at it.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
Yes, I have seen that. I am just pieced off on these sort off people. They are posing now on facebook groups how important they are now ahhahaha. I just hate these sort of people that are trying to show off and show themselves as a better "HUMAN" because they are in Canada already :D I am just sick looking at it.
Bro, easy solution to this... I deleted all my linkable social media (FB, Insta, Twitter) presences to have some peace in my life. Everyone posting stuff showing they are living their best life (even though that's not the case) was getting exhausting to look at.

Reactions: sixtyby3

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
This is what my sibling too is thinking about doing ...stuck in the pool with an score of 474 since june-21 and a NOC of 1122 but OINP selected from scores between 458-467 in the july 27 Human capital priorities stream. Height of bad luck.
[/QUOTE.

I think OINP will do another draw this month and your brother can reduce his score to within that cut off by not claiming points for part of his work history, he can instead list it in his personal history. They did draws in Jan, mar, may, July. So I’m expecting September

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I think OINP will do another draw this month and your brother can reduce his score to within that cut off by not claiming points for part of his work history, he can instead list it in his personal history. They did draws in Jan, mar, may, July. So I’m expecting September

Reactions: janaor2021

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
So annoying, but hey you can’t blame them for being excited. I’ve been staying off social media for my own mental health.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
I will inform them to try to take only 2 years of experience instead of 3. so reduce it to 463, but I don't know if its advisable ?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Which stream would you predict?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I will inform them to try to take only 2 years of experience instead of 3. so reduce it to 463, but I don't know if its advisable ?
It's totally fine as you are not providing any wrong information in your profile. Some people think this is misrepresentation, so stupid.

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
It won’t be misrepresentation seeing as you will be listing everything in personal history. For example if you don’t want to claim points for your spouses education you can choose to only list it under personal history so as not to have to provide ECA for it. Would have done same to get into range but it’s nearly impossible my score is too high

Reactions: janaor2021

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
So annoying, but hey you can’t blame them for being excited. I’ve been staying off social media for my own mental health.
I am ok with social media etc. I just hate these type of people. I am happy of my life and the only reason I want to move to Canada is me little dream and overall life is better there in my personal opinion. Lots of factors are included here. However I just do not understand these type of people etc. It is just sad to look at it :)

People complain left and right how bad it is there etc. So my question is, why the hell you are there if the life is soo hard for you :) hahahah each one of us is a father of our own success and life that we will have.

Reactions: Badgirloma

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
It's totally fine as you are not providing any wrong information in your profile. Some people think this is misrepresentation, so stupid.
Informed them, they will decide and update their profile as needed.