+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
"in my educated opinion" i noticed this, but i feel this holthe knows some shit but ain't opening it up cause he may lose some potential cec clients when they know fsw returns with rocketed CRS's
He literally said he expects the draws 2 weeks time if border reopening goes as planned. I feel that even if he knew at this point he wouldn’t be explicit about it just yet until probably a day to the actual draw. His clientele are predominantly CEC inlanders; obviously wouldn’t want to scare them off

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Nov 2020 AOR here, I just got request for re-med despite the medical not being expired until late November.

What does it mean.
If I were you I'd take it as a good sign. I'm Oct aor and I'm expecting a remed request when my app is near completion.

Reactions: Jaycejay

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Nov 2020 AOR here, I just got request for re-med despite the medical not being expired until late November.

What does it mean.
Your medical expiry date ??????

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Can we expect PPR to rain next week? :)
I wish I could say something certain, but our knowledge is limited with leaked documents since IRCC doesn't share anything. However, I do hope and expect that things will slowly move forward after the end of travel restrictions. We may not necessarily see a huge movement on the day of September 7, but a week after that I believe we'll start seeing movement for outlanders.

Do not forget we're trying to predict the unpredictable, reason the unreasonable. IRCC may do whatever they wish without reasoning it. They may take tourists into the country just like they have been taking language course students, low-skill temporary workers during the whole pandemic and still tell skilled immigrants "WAIT". Though I believe this isn't a highly likely possibility.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Australia is a lot harder to immigrate. For offshore applicants it’s almost impossible. People like me are here becoz we can’t get to Australia.
Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, Norway, Ireland = Pay for a riculously expensive master's degree > Get PGWP and work for a few years > Permanent Residency > Citizenship

It appears Canada wants to join this group as well.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, Norway, Ireland = Pay for a riculously expensive master's degree > Get PGWP and work for a few years > Permanent Residency > Citizenship

Yep… and I’ve bachelors and masters degree from Australia and still couldn’t get thru becoz of my awesome English skills (5 band score) lol

canadaindia123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

I am in the UK on a Tier 2 General Visa with an option to get Permanent Residency after 5 years (More than a year already done). I want to move to Canada because UK makes it almost impossible for your parents to immigrate, and my parents have a desire to live with me, like a lot of other Indian parents.

Reactions: shanusharma01

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I am in the UK on a Tier 2 General Visa with an option to get Permanent Residency after 5 years (More than a year already done). I want to move to Canada because UK makes it almost impossible for your parents to immigrate, and my parents have a desire to live with me, like a lot of other Indian parents.
As a fellow Indian i get where you are coming from buddy!
Bas yaar agar is saal draws na aaye to mushqil hi lagta hai,dekho baaki kya hota hai,September mei poori ummed hai draws ki

Reactions: canadaindia123

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
plan B could be an open work permit, closed work permit and plan c is buy pr route (study permit + CEC) and the worst case plan is get a canadian gf/bf.
Highly doubt I can get an open work permit, my job isn’t really in demand. Study route might not be worth it in the long run. I think I’ll look at Europe and maybe transition into a tech career lol

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I swear, I’m trying to r
I swear... I really don't want to meet the next elections or even their campaign sef, it's too messy. FSW will start again, the question is when?? Don't give up hope just yet, there's still light at the end of tunnel as long as no one has said anything about the program being scrapped. We will all get to the Canada.
Honestly! I can’t imagine being here during the elections. They will surely be bloody & then bring in someone worse than Buhari. I gotta japa