+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
Somebody sent a webform and got this reply :-

“ Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.”

INHUMANE
Tell somebody to send once again mail to IRCC and say that need to enquiry related to first point i.e Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

We are affected by the situation in Afghan very badly... because for this, we are not able to getting ITA/PPR/Webform and others work related information....

silvermist123

Aug 22, 2021
Somebody sent a webform and got this reply :-

“ Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.”

INHUMANE
woow... wonderful !!! from blaming COVID, IRCC has moved on and now upgraded the blames onto Afghan Situations...

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
It’s a pity we are the ones to suffer from all the political stunts they’ve been putting up since the beginning of the year. I’ve realized that every weird decision they’ve made all year long has been politically-motivated. All this drama and they won’t still form a majority government ultimately. Disgraceful

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
It’s a pity we are the ones to suffer from all the political stunts they’ve been putting up since the beginning of the year. I’ve realized that every weird decision they’ve made all year long has been politically-motivated. All this drama and they won’t still form a majority government ultimately. Disgraceful
Man fuck this shit! I’m outta here
See you guys on 1st

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
We were expecting an excuse ladies and gents and here it is :Afghanistan crisis
They were waiting for this!

middle finger salute to jt and mm
Rising covid-19 cases in Canada, I am dam sure after election they will again start lockdown and will impose travel ban. Now we have only 2 Draw left to get an ITA i.e 1st and 15th Sept after that chances are less. These both JT and MM nothing will left for screw us if they come again in power.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
They milked the covid excuse for as long as they could, n now they r saying they can’t make things clear for us coz some other country in this world ended up in a civil war.. i mean wtf

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
If elections weren’t coming up, pretty sure JT wouldn’t give a F** about what’s going on in Afghanistan.
Exactly. Why don't they extend their sympathies towards other repressive nations that include the Palestinians, Crimeans, N. Koreas, Yemenis, Eritreans, Central Africans. etc etc. Only do it when it fits their political agenda and people buy into this BS

silvermist123

Aug 22, 2021
Exactly. Why don't they extend their sympathies towards other repressive nations that include the Palestinians, Crimeans, N. Koreas, Yemenis, Eritreans, Central Africans. etc etc. Only do it when it fits their political agenda and people buy into this BS
Political motives/ not , Atleast some good is happening out of it. We should atleast be happy for the fraction of the people who are moving to a safer place from a very hostile environment.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I mean a house not a property. Obviously if you want to get a house you will have spend a fortune ;) in GTA, why not getting a condo, why not outside GTA - it is just stupid complaining… in most countries most of places that are own in the city center of capitals are owned by wealthy people soooooo :)
Complaining is stupid that I agree, but I don't think anyone rich or poor or anyone in between should be called a "joke" just because they aspire to buy something for themselves. It doesn't matter if they want to live in a house the middle of GTA, it doesn't have to be financially sound, it's their hard-earned cash after all.

That said, people who complain or rant about their life are a joke - either do something about it or live with it, but the quiet ones who are doing their best to save up for a dream home, even if they're doing it solo, are not.