+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
And these squirrels won’t even move the fuck out of GTA,they have found solace in the struggle that’s not even going to bother them if they fucking resettled elsewhere
Yeap, I mean if it is sooo bad wtf are you doing there just complaining. If you have the right type of skills and you are trully an expert in what you are doing and you have a right attitude you will have a job. Guy was complaining that he cannot afford a HOUSE on his own. Who the f*** is buying a huge house on your own. Some people are a joke

Reactions: shanusharma01

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yeap, I mean if it is sooo bad wtf are you doing there just complaining. If you have the right type of skills and you are trully an expert in what you are doing and you have a right attitude you will have a job. Guy was complaining that he cannot afford a HOUSE on his own. Who the f*** is buying a huge house on your own. Some people are a joke
These people just want to scare potential new comers,there are plenty of asswipes on reddit,quora,social media groups that have a full time hobby to scare others!
And people like these ironically have a good job and all the added bells and whistles but still they choose to do shithole stuff

Reactions: dxdroid

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Somebody sent a webform and got this reply :-

“ Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.”

INHUMANE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Ok I agree on the first part about the right skills and attitude in getting the job, and the part where you just stop complaining and just do something about it, but the last part was quite a strong jab. What's wrong in buying a house on your own? How are singles buying their own property a joke?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Her name is „navinball dream”

where is this navinsagg? * ball

I remember him from back in 2019, still, he is pampering the innocent guys' omg. We should inform Cambellcohen to arrest him

D

Deleted member 1050918

Somebody sent a webform and got this reply :-

“ Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.”

INHUMANE
IRCC is ignoring skilled immigrants that Canada needs because of JT's afghan propaganda. Look what he's done to the country... This, on top of all the inhumane actions of IRCC caused by his decisions in the past two years during the pandemic.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Ok I agree on the first part about the right skills and attitude in getting the job, and the part where you just stop complaining and just do something about it, but the last part was quite a strong jab. What's wrong in buying a house on your own? How are singles buying their own property a joke?
I mean a house not a property. Obviously if you want to get a house you will have spend a fortune ;) in GTA, why not getting a condo, why not outside GTA - it is just stupid complaining… in most countries most of places that are own in the city center of capitals are owned by wealthy people soooooo :)

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
IRCC is ignoring skilled immigrants that Canada needs because of JT's afghan propaganda. Look what he's done to the country... This, on top of all the inhumane actions of IRCC caused by his decisions in the past two years during the pandemic.
My gf have applied for New Brunswick program for nurses, we will see what will happen then