+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58364742

Maybe we should pull off something like this. Good to see JT ‘understands’ their frustrations.
I can't wait for Sept 20. All of us candidates and applicants we didn't have to go through all this wait and stress and pain because of covid, but because of a politician's plays who just wants more power and doesn't care about anything else at all. We may just be about to happily watch him go.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I can't wait for Sept 20. All of us candidates and applicants we didn't have to go through all this wait and stress and pain because of covid, but because of a politician's plays who just wants more power and doesn't care about anything else at all. We may just be about to happily watch him go.
At this point, I really don’t mind if he loses. He has left things in a precarious state because of selfish ambition

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Imagine if the trillions of dollars that were spent on the war were instead spent on educating the people to develop their mindset and modernizing their country. There would be no refugee crisis today.
but there could've been more 9/11s

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Said this before and will say this again, if IRCC continues to hold back pprs after 7 september then people should just give up on immigrating to Canada unless you want to continue being humiliated by them. This wait wouldn’t be so bad if we weren’t forced to maintain the POF amount in the banks and there were timelines and some kind of plans for cleaning up the backlog
I'll probably going to hold out for a year more before looking at other nations to immigrate into, because frankly speaking the alternatives are far more difficult to attain even after September 7th. Staying here is a very poor option either. I'd rather accept the risk at winning, than the guarantee of failing.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Said this before and will say this again, if IRCC continues to hold back pprs after 7 september then people should just give up on immigrating to Canada unless you want to continue being humiliated by them. This wait wouldn’t be so bad if we weren’t forced to maintain the POF amount in the banks and there were timelines and some kind of plans for cleaning up the backlog
The date is not Sept 7, but Sept 20. If JT gets a majority I won't even bother; he's against skilled immigration. The whole country and its processes are on hold because of his power hungry political play. If he gets sent back to a minority, or straight out of the government, things will get back to normal fast.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Imagine if the trillions of dollars that were spent on the war were instead spent on educating the people to develop their mindset and modernizing their country. There would be no refugee crisis today.
Yeah, but I can't see the United States doing that though, especially after 9/11. I mean they even invoked NATO Article V which dragged EU and Canada into Afghanistan. Frankly speaking, they were still kind off less aggressive given that Kabul didn't became the next Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
The date is not Sept 7, but Sept 20. If JT gets a majority I won't even bother; he's against skilled immigration. The whole country and its processes are on hold because of his power hungry political play. If he gets sent back to a minority, or straight out of the government, things will get back to normal fast.
I wonder if the Libs gets a minority government, will they kick Trudeau out?

kingkong88

Jul 17, 2018
23 months! Damn. Patience sure has an expiry date. Abysmal from IRCC
My application was submitted successfully on Nov 12, 2019.
Biometrics dec 3, 2019, and some medical stuff on Feb 26, 2020.

I had sent an email to IRCC in 2020, and got the following reply:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Since then, nothing.

Is this normal?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
So this could be further delayed beyond Sept 20 :rolleyes:

Canada’s election results could take a few days due to COVID-19: top official

Mail-in ballots will not be counted until the day after the election, in order to allow them to be received right up to the last minute before polls close and to give election officials time subsequently to carefully conduct checks to ensure no one who voted by mail also cast a ballot in person.

In a worst-case scenario, he said it may take two to five days to complete the mail-in ballot count.

That could mean the results of close races in some ridings won’t be known immediately. And, if the national results are tight, it could mean the overall outcome which party wins the most seats, whether it has a minority or majority could be equally in limbo.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I wonder if the Libs gets a minority government, will they kick Trudeau out?
Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter anyway. Calling a snap election after a minority govt and getting a minority govt again will mean his political career has ended. And since he would be in a minority situation, he couldn't further damage the systems. So we would have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Khans96

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My application was submitted successfully on Nov 12, 2019.
Biometrics dec 3, 2019, and some medical stuff on Feb 26, 2020.

I had sent an email to IRCC in 2020, and got the following reply:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Since then, nothing.

Is this normal?
This was even before Covid. Did you order GCMS note ever since?

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
So this could be further delayed beyond Sept 20 :rolleyes:

Canada’s election results could take a few days due to COVID-19: top official

Mail-in ballots will not be counted until the day after the election, in order to allow them to be received right up to the last minute before polls close and to give election officials time subsequently to carefully conduct checks to ensure no one who voted by mail also cast a ballot in person.

In a worst-case scenario, he said it may take two to five days to complete the mail-in ballot count.

That could mean the results of close races in some ridings won’t be known immediately. And, if the national results are tight, it could mean the overall outcome which party wins the most seats, whether it has a minority or majority could be equally in limbo.
Worst case scenario 2-5 days delay. No problem. Just want to see him win a minority or lose, I don’t mind. This drama ends in September