+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Just browsing through Air Canada Websites and it shows that there are flights scheduled from 25th Sept 2021. So was this normal scenario in past or is a good sign to have some hope that ban shall lift after 22nd Sept 2021.

But it doesn't show any flight from 22nd to 24th. I dunno just asking..

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Just browsing through Air Canada Websites and it shows that there are flights scheduled from 25th Sept 2021. So was this normal scenario in past or is a good sign to have some hope that ban shall lift after 22nd Sept 2021.

The travel restrictions is supposed to be lifted by September 7 not 22nd

Reactions: Tristan-XI

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Are you talking about the Indian direct flight ban or the general travel restrictions for foreign travelers?
Yeah bro, I am talking about Indian direct flight Ban. Cz I am assuming that if they lift flight Ban from India, that shall be a hope and sign for processing FSW-O applications and a hope of resumption of FSW draw next week

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah bro, I am talking about Indian direct flight Ban. Cz I am assuming that if they lift flight Ban from India, that shall be a hope and sign for processing FSW-O applications and a hope of resumption of FSW draw next week
India it's just one country.
If FSW draws depends on Flight Ban from India then it should be called ISW (Indian Skilled Workers)

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Amazing watching, every weekend, leagues across Europe and realising how life has almost fully returned to normal with the way their stadiums are being thronged then comparing that to Canada that is still under locks and keys against specific group of immigration applicants. Chief JT and Balogun MM must really be enjoying this deliberate torture through IRCC I swear! :D
And just when one started the countdown to Sep 7, they shut down their call centres asking desperate applicants to hang up if it's not about a certain emergency tagged Afghan refugees..:p

D

Deleted member 1050918

Amazing watching, every weekend, leagues across Europe and realising how life has almost fully returned to normal with the way their stadiums are being thronged then comparing that to Canada that is still under locks and keys against specific group of immigration applicants. Chief JT and Balogun MM must really be enjoying this deliberate torture through IRCC I swear! :D
And just when one started the countdown to Sep 7, they shut down their call centres asking desperate applicants to hang up if it's not about a certain emergency tagged Afghan refugees..:p
It'll all be back to normal on Sept 21 once Kim Jong Trudeau loses his battle for a totalitarian regime.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well, those European countries are not living in self-deceit. I see how packed those stadia are. Life truly back to normalcy.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW

Well if the canadian national flag carrier says there are flights from the 25th as you say...this could be a good sign. Remembering that the Indian flight ban falls away on 21st Sept. My guess is that Transport Ministry Canada know that federal govt won't be extending this specific Indian ban any further...in fact it may even be earlier I.e 7th Sept as it would be senseless and pointless to lift a ban on all other nationals on 7th and uphold it for Indian nationals till 21 Sept. My only question is why not just sell air Canada tickets starting 1st week of September for 7 Sept ban lifting? Perhaps airlines knew in advance that by late September the borders would def be open, before the 7 September date announcement.
I don't like speculating, but what can we do man?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well if the canadian national flag carrier says there are flights from the 25th as you say...this could be a good sign. Remembering that the Indian flight ban falls away on 21st Sept. My guess is that Transport Ministry Canada know that federal govt won't be extending this specific Indian ban any further...in fact it may even be earlier I.e 7th Sept as it would be senseless and pointless to lift a ban on all other nationals and uphold it for Indian nationals. My only question is why not just sell air Canada tickets starting 1st week of September for 7 Sept ban lifting? Perhaps airlines knew that by late September the borders would def be open way in advance before the 7 September date announcement.
I don't like speculating, but what can we do man?
This is also a good indication (from Air Canada) that travel restrictions could be lifted Sept 7.
https://www.aircanada.com/en-gb/flights-to-canada