+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
The date is not Sept 7, but Sept 20. If JT gets a majority I won't even bother; he's against skilled immigration. The whole country and its processes are on hold because of his power hungry political play. If he gets sent back to a minority, or straight out of the government, things will get back to normal fast.
The best thing for us wud be Trudeau winning but with a minority

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Does someone know if passport can be submitted to any Visa Office in the world after receiving PPR ?
For instance, say when you received PPR you happen to be in another country than of your residence one, then can you ask IRCC to redirect passport request to that country ?

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Almost 2years? Did you have an RR or interview? Wow,that’s a long time to wait for a decision and Covid isn’t a suitable excuse in this case.
Everything is cleared. Application approved 16 months back, still, they are holding PPR which makes absolutely no sense

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
but there could've been more 9/11s
Outstandingly ignorant. 9/11 perpetrators were Saudis with whom the USA is best buddies. USA's involvement in the ME had nothing to do with 911. United States unilateralism in foreign policy has single-handedly destroyed the structure of the middle east.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Everything is cleared. Application approved 16 months back, still, they are holding PPR which makes absolutely no sense
Wow. There was no Covid 16 months back. If you were approved then, how come you didn't receive PPR?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Does someone know if passport can be submitted to any Visa Office in the world after receiving PPR ?
For instance, say when you received PPR you happen to be in another country than of your residence one, then can you ask IRCC to redirect passport request to that country ?
I want to know the answer to this question as well.

Reactions: yjus

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Since no one has replied yet, i did a proper research on this and here’s the finding:

When you receive the PPR, you will get 30 days to submit the passport(s), and the instructions on how and where to submit will be mentioned in the PPR email. If you are not in the country of your residence, you can request a change of visa office and a new set of instructions will be sent to you specific to the country you are in.
IRCC gets these requests all the time and do it pretty quick.

However, you cannot send your passport to a new visa office before the change has been permitted.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Wow. There was no Covid 16 months back. If you were approved then, how come you didn't receive PPR?
My application got approved 17 months back but the travel restriction was there all this time and all this time they have been giving the excuse of travel restriction and us not being exempt to travel.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Since no one has replied yet, i did a proper research on this and here’s the finding:

When you receive the PPR, you will get 30 days to submit the passport(s), and the instructions on how and where to submit will be mentioned in the PPR email. If you are not in the country of your residence, you can request a change of visa office and a new set of instructions will be sent to you specific to the country you are in.
IRCC gets these requests all the time and do it pretty quick.

However, you cannot send your passport to a new visa office before the change has been permitted.
thank you legalfalcon