+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Actually, I think that the current "All programs draws" are PNP + CEC draws that they want you to think are APD, I wonder how many FSW are in those 1500-1750 people draw where half of them are PNP.
It's definitely not CEC draws. There are more FSWs at those scores, I believe. In any case, at the moment, those are still glorified PNP draws. We need larger draw sizes come on!

Reactions: AlmostThere2

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
if your goal is to immigrate, you should do a thorough research beforehand and plan accordingly. i dont know why it is so hard for you to understand.

and some PNP programs accept NOC level C or even D work experience. again, you should go research. if your goal is to get good life in Canada and immigrate at the same time, then i am sorry to say ee is indeed your only choice.
Thats what I say to CEC I meet here who has low scores. You are trying to immigrate, so its your job to become eligible. Crying about it to get freebies just makes you look like a POS. Manitoba, Sask, and NS are basically the goldmine for PR for inlanders, because they give priority to those who are living and has connections in the province. If you can't get PNP in ON and BC and your score is low, then get off your ass and go after your PR with what is available, since there are several more options.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
if your goal is to immigrate, you should do a thorough research beforehand and plan accordingly. i dont know why it is so hard for you to understand.

and some PNP programs accept NOC level C or even D work experience. again, you should go research. if your goal is to get good life in Canada and immigrate at the same time, then i am sorry to say ee is indeed your only choice.
Yep very true. I began my journey around May 2020. I stumbled upon an advertisement on Facebook (I believe) to emigrate to Canada and from there, it was countless hours spent understanding the EE system, maximizing CRS points, understanding PNP programs and which NOC's were in demand etc. The end result is that I finally became a PR in June of this year.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I have been doing tons of reading. Just not sure what path to take. My noc is 3012. I have a visitors visa. I'm wondering if I should go inland.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Job offer isn't really an option. My crs is 453...clb 9. I calculated with clb 10 and its 456. I have worked on my funds and even have the onip fee put aside. I jus cant seem to get a nomination from Ontario.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Job offer isn't really an option. My crs is 453...clb 9. I calculated with clb 10 and its 456. I have worked on my funds and even have the onip fee put aside. I jus cant seem to get a nomination from Ontario.
Hate to break it to you but your only options are studying in Canada (and then working for CEC or qualifying directly for TR2PR or PNPs) or learning french. Having a citizen sibling will get you extra points, not sure if you counted those.

453 is just too low of a score. You can sit around and gamble, hoping for a miracle PNP draw to pick you, or you can do something about it and increase your scores. I can assure you scores will never get down to 450s again.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
I submitted my docs and got AOR last Sep 2020, got my PPR in Mar 2021, so about 1.5 years. 6 months timeline was the pre-COVID days.
We were the unlucky lot in terms of processing, but I'm fairly certain they'll go down to normal processing by year's end.