+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

I wasn't talking about you. You are one of the best forum members in my eyes. Sure, I don't agree with 100% of what you say, but part of the reason I'm still here is to hear about your ITA :)
Well, my bad.

Assuming no interruptions for FST or CEC specific draws, I'll get my ITA 4 weeks from now. If there's an interruption, Then it'll be September. If somehow I don't get one until next year, I will not get an ITA. Easy math.

And yeah, once I get my ITA, I'll be deleting my account here, so when you see my posts disappear all at once, you can assume I got my ITA.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Well, my bad.

Assuming no interruptions for FST or CEC specific draws, I'll get my ITA 4 weeks from now. If there's an interruption, Then it'll be September. If somehow I don't get one until next year, I will not get an ITA. Easy math.

And yeah, once I get my ITA, I'll be deleting my account here, so when you see my posts disappear all at once, you can assume I got my ITA.
I made the mistake of not making my post clear... But would love to have you around after your ITA, I don't see any reason to delete your account here. Besides, I think s1 mentioned that it's not easy to do. Realism is in short supply nowadays, and helping newcomers is a rewarding act of service. I even hope that one day, we'll all meet up and actually have our forum names as name tags...

D

Deleted member 1006777

I made the mistake of not making my post clear... But would love to have you around after your ITA, I don't see any reason to delete your account here. Besides, I think s1 mentioned that it's not easy to do. Realism is in short supply nowadays, and helping newcomers is a rewarding act of service. I even hope that one day, we'll all meet up and actually have our forum names as name tags...
Ye that was me. I looked it up after someone asked how to do it. You have to message an admin and have them delete your data. And trust that they do it. Which I don't. A forum that doesn't allow users to delete their profiles of their own accord is extremely sketchy. And I made the mistake of linking this account to my personal email. Everything is being tracked, especially in a country like Canada, where ironically the liberal party is trying desperately to remove people's freedoms (whereas in the US, it's been the conservative majority supreme court that's slowly started dismantling democracy).

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Well, my bad.

I am sorry mushy ,not to act as a jerk you are wrong at the point where you can delete the account, actually you cannot delete the account, what ever you posted here stays here.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Reading some previous posts ,
First of all I am not supporting anyone but just unbiased opinion
Canada is not like what islander or mushy explains.
According to islander canada is the best in this world and it is full of rainbow and sunshine, is it like that NO
According to mushy canada is a hell hole ,which is filled by idiots and unfair immigration policies is that true I will say partially
If some of you have read my previous post canada is an okay country to live ,nothing mind boggling or not too bad but just okay.where most likely you will face people who are idiots mostly from certain places (mod I didn't mention the place, we are cool okay?) Who are really rude ,with a fragile economy which is dependent on US (I totally agree with kangaroo in this).
I wouldn't blame mushy or Elvis because one thing they have put a lot of effort ,when people with 5 times lesser score than them got a pr ,they didn't get an ita that is a shame on the system.
Is the system transparent?No
Is the system fair ? I don't think so
Is the system the worst?NO ,because I heard my friend tried to apply to a nation for some kind of visa in EU he said that process Is not at all transparent.i think us I don't even have to talk about it.
Living in uncertainty sucks ,I think some of us were there few months ago ,4 months I waited for an ita I know how it feels ,islander didn't have to go through this so for him this are okay, but for a lot of us here I think we can relate what is the situation of the people in ee pool.

Last edited:

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi all, need some input from you guys. I'm waiting on my PPR for close to 3 years now. Frustrated by the long wait and inspired by some of the members who filed Mandamus, I have recently sent my 30 day notice to IRCC. My lawyer has asked me to sign and send them a Use of Representative form. I already have a consultant named as a representative with IRCC since I have filed my application.

I wanted to know if I can have two different people represent me? One is a lawyer and the other is an immigration consultant.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Reading some previous posts ,
First of all I am not supporting anyone but just unbiased opinion
Canada is not like what islander or mushy explains.
According to islander canada is the best in this world and it is full of rainbow and sunshine, is it like that NO
According to mushy canada is a hell hole ,which is filled by idiots and unfair immigration policies is that true I will say partially
If some of you have read my previous post canada is an okay country to live ,nothing mind boggling or not too bad but just okay.where most likely you will face people who are idiots mostly from certain places (mod I didn't mention the place, we are cool okay?) Who are really rude ,with a fragile economy which is dependent on US (I totally agree with kangaroo in this).
I wouldn't blame mushy or Elvis because one thing they have put a lot of effort ,when people with 5 times lesser score than them got a pr ,they didn't get an ita that is a shame on the system.
Is the system transparent?No
Is the system fair ? I don't think so
Is the system the worst?NO ,because I heard my friend tried to apply to a nation for some kind of visa in EU he said that process Is not at all transparent.i think us I don't even have to talk about it.
Living in uncertainty sucks ,I think some of us were there few months ago ,4 months I waited for an ita I know how it feels ,islander didn't have to go through this so for him this are okay, but for a lot of us here I think we can relate what is the situation of the people in ee pool.
I never said Canada is a hellhole. But yes, the immigration practices are wholly unfair, ruined exclusively by mendi's hasty and self serving policies. Next, Canada isn't full of idiots, but their policies and practices attract mostly people who have been rejected by their top choices. That's just how the world views Canada, a backup. Nothing more.

I fully believe that Canada is an amazing place to live with a lot to offer. And yes as a country, Canada exists only because of its proximity to the US. As long as the US empire stay afloat, Canada as a country will survive. Thing is, you can simultaneously find a place amazing and criticize what you think is bad policy making. I've stuck with the process despite being screwed over for 3 years becasue I still believe the country can offer something I value. While (if) I live in Canada, I'll be a lawful resident for the duration of my stay. I owe the country absolutely nothing more. How people still don't understand the nuance of appreciating a place while still being critical of it is beyond me.

If my posts give you the impression that I think Canada is a hell hole, I'm sorry but your reading comprehension might need some work xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DesiPikachu

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well, my bad.

Hey @mushymush

You think we got a chance to receive an ITA in August ?

Those 1,100 candidates added in two weeks decreased a lot my expectations.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 1006777

Hey @mushymush

You think we got a chance to receive an ITA in August ?

Those 1,100 candidates added in two weeks decreased a lot my expectations.
Yeah I think we got a shot in August (remember August will also have 3 draws, assuming no interruptions). But I am planning for September. Their draws sizes will increase by a little bit, but I don't see them going over 2500 this year. But any increase will absorb some more of the 520+ scores.

I think two draws from now (mid August), the cutoff will come to the 520 levels. With 519 you have a very good chance. Mine's 516, which is why I am hoping for last week of August or September. But if there are 2 interruptions (say for CEC or fst), then I will not be getting an ITA, and my Canada journey ends because of NOC specific shite.

btw I called this in a few posts before we even had our first all program draw. We will see an influx of higher scoring profiles between now and September. They stopped CEC as well, so the non-lazy CECs will be coming out of the woodwork to qualify with higher scores. Get better language scores, and let the Canadian education and 2 years (or 3 years) Canadian work exp bonus push their scores well into the mid 500s. Getting 520-550 as a CEC is not difficult, and as competition increases, the actual good CECs will start pushing up the average.

Not sure if the influx was because of this, but I'm not surprised by it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
You CRS scores are high enough and surely you will get an ITA this year definitely. Next year will be harder for most people as I think they have setup NOC based draws from 2023.

Reactions: AlmostThere2