+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
there is a questions in ITA forms saying : Have you listed all of X's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that X belongs to (if any)?

for someone who did not passe any military service but he works as a teacher in a public school, should he answer as Yes, No, Not applicable ?

is teaching in a public school considered as government positions ? if so then the answer should be yes ? o_O

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
there is a questions in ITA forms saying : Have you listed all of X's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that X belongs to (if any)?

for someone who did not passe any military service but he works as a teacher in a public school, should he answer as Yes, No, Not applicable ?

is teaching in a public school considered as government positions ? if so then the answer should be yes ? o_O
Well, yes.

If the government pays the bill, its a government position.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Not a quick way at all. PhDs are quite a commitment. Again representative of how you're not the category of CECs I make fun of.
That's ok, I wasn't personally offended, nor offended for CEC in general, and I agree with your points. It was more expressing frustration at the apparent number of programs that exist, but the fact the requirements are narrow means that for many of us, EE is the only option. Perhaps some opt for EE even if they have other options (I get it; it's supposed to be quicker), but most people are in EE because there are really no other options. This is why you get so many CEC in the pool, and not because they are too lazy to research PNP programs or something.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that those other programs have requirements that are beyond many people's control. Especially things like NOC specific stuff (or entrepreneur stuff). This is one of the main reasons why I think people are rightfully scared of C-19 because it can ruin the only program that does not exclude candidates so much.

As for CEC, I think the new TR to PR will cover it. Not everyone (I see people being unfairly excluded as always)* but I hope this program will not be part of EE, because it would take EE spots.

We have French. That used to make me optimistic for C-19, but that newest OINP French draw (that was a NOC draw in dusguise) has taught me better.

* When I say unfairly excluded people, I mean on people excluded for no observable reason. Like how some people were excluded with the work permit extension, because of a randomly set eligible work permit expiration date.

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
Hey y'all, for outland applicants, do we also get COPR in the IRCC account? or is it possible to get a digital copy through other means? Thanks

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
9 out of 10 intl students i met here, working on a pgwp have no idea about immigration pathways ircc made for them. they only heard of cec cause pr ancestors who were intl students gives them the advice "ceeyeeceee is da wai" so low ballers new gen intl kids go for cec.

also a kid (not a lawball greasy dude) i know who was in UK arrived in windsor, ON on a SP an year ago and now he's moving to alberta for job and later to apply for PR, Some students research themselves and are making decisions based on the dynamic environment of immigration, meanwhile kfc, burgershot, tim horton nibbles go for cec and complain, instead of researching about the pathways ircc created for them.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
bruh i am inland and im seeing this everyday. yesterday night, i was explaining OINP shit to an international student living next to my apartment. he said nobody knows this. asking me why ircc is not advertising it so everyone knows it.

Nobody ever can justify students' laziness and their lack of knowledge.

since my pr app reached processing stage i stopped researching about ee and pathways, but the kid from UK i mentioned earlier was constantly looking for options and found an optimized way of reaching pr in minimal time. using 2 year diploma.
canada if wants quality folks to be filled in the economy needs to implement better screening during study permit applications else the market will be filled with such fellas and in return affects everyone.
I didn't know anything about immigrating to Canada, I learned all I know on this forum mainly through the help of other forum members.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I didn't know anything about immigrating to Canada, I learned all I know on this forum mainly through the help of other forum members.
London, UK, late 2020, was bored at work one day when i saw about express entry on google. that's how i reached sudbury, ON and the PR card was delivered yesterday. few pathways for overseas yet achievable. Must note i had the PNP and SP app simultaneously and got both of them approved, and the day landed in Toronto ( 9june 2022) i received RFV and Card on 21 july 2022. All infos was available on the internet and this forum. this forum is second to none. thanks late Mr cohen.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
9 out of 10 intl students i met here, working on a pgwp have no idea about immigration pathways ircc made for them. they only heard of cec cause pr ancestors who were intl students gives them the advice "ceeyeeceee is da wai" so low ballers new gen intl kids go for cec.

also a kid (not a lawball greasy dude) i know who was in UK arrived in windsor, ON on a SP an year ago and now he's moving to alberta for job and later to apply for PR, Some students research themselves and are making decisions based on the dynamic environment of immigration, meanwhile kfc, burgershot, tim horton nibbles go for cec and complain, instead of researching about the pathways ircc created for them.
If you're inland and get a 3 year WP, you have no excuse to not get a PR.

You might have to move provinces, work outside your profession and toil but that's a you problem not a PNP problem

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
If you're inland and get a 3 year WP, you have no excuse to not get a PR.

You might have to move provinces, work outside your profession and toil but that's a you problem not a PNP problem
yes exactly, move, find opportunities, some employers considers the canadian diplomas. my housemate's friend came back to sudbury a week ago from Nova scotia, where he went there to work and get a pr, stayed for 2 years and returned now.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
London, UK, late 2020, was bored at work one day when i saw about express entry on google. that's how i reached sudbury, ON and the PR card was delivered yesterday. few pathways for overseas yet achievable. Must note i had the PNP and SP app simultaneously and got both of them approved, and the day landed in Toronto ( 9june 2022) i received RFV and Card on 21 july 2022. All infos was available on the internet and this forum. this forum is second to none. thanks late Mr cohen.
If people have basic computer skills and reading skills this forum is 1000 times better than hiring a consultant. I have never understood why people waste money on a consultant. In most cases they add no value. People end up paying just for them to upload the documents and in many cases they even mess that simple task up.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
bruh i am inland and im seeing this everyday. yesterday night, i was explaining OINP shit to an international student living next to my apartment. he said nobody knows this. asking me why ircc is not advertising it so everyone knows it.

Nobody ever can justify students' laziness and their lack of knowledge.

since my pr app reached processing stage i stopped researching about ee and pathways, but the kid from UK i mentioned earlier was constantly looking for options and found an optimized way of reaching pr in minimal time. using 2 year diploma.
canada if wants quality folks to be filled in the economy needs to implement better screening during study permit applications else the market will be filled with such fellas and in return affects everyone.
Yeah, no one cares. Maybe this is news to you but life is not fair.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
I don't think there will be CEC draws. Mainly because of the TR to PR, but it didn't stop them before, so what do I know?

The thing is, there were also separate PNP draws with CEC draws, so will they bring those back, too?