+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
It is not that hard to find a job and I am not a data analyst, I just know how to do that.I mainly have experience in lean six sigma to make my job easy I learned programming.
Procurement unless you have experience it is hard.
I have an interview for planner,I got more responses for planner
I will tell you one thing getting calls is one thing interviews are the issue they are so demanding.
Supply or demand planner?

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Not to go back to previous discussion, but a new TR to PR is, I believe, announced to be part of the Express Entry. And it will not be the same as the last year's. It is a new permanent aspect of Express Entry that they wish to introduce.

LoudMindedGuy

Jul 7, 2022
Not to go back to previous discussion, but a new TR to PR is, I believe, announced to be part of the Express Entry. And it will not be the same as the last year's. It is a new permanent aspect of Express Entry that they wish to introduce.
Where was this announced? Because as per Sean Fraser's interview with CIC news, he dismissed the idea that these people would be awarded extra points via Express Entry.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/06/immigration-minister-discusses-new-pr-pathway-for-temporary-residents-0626923.html#gs.54fqaw

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

LoudMindedGuy

Jul 7, 2022
I read this statement in the IRCC memo which was released in March 2022.
"FHS rounds which previously targeted CEC clients have been paused since Sept 20th, 2021. As of Dec 29th,2021 there are approximately 75000 FHS persons in the inventory, which is around 20,000 higher than the 55,900 admissions level for 2022. No new FHS intake is required for at least first half of 2022. Small rounds in late 2022 would be required to meet the 2023 levels."

Next update in their memo was "The current inventory of FHS clients remains sufficient to meet the category admission goals for 2022. There are approx 58000 persons in the FHS inventory with a planned admissions target of 55,900. Additionally there are over 21000 persons in the landing inventory with over 16,000 admissions to date in 2022". The department will be conducting generic round of FHS candidates every two weeks, which will be consistent with average number of invitations issued pre-pandemic " which is feel is based on qouta available (avged)

What this would mean is that 20,000-21000 additional inventory would count against the 75,000 FHS quota for 2023 as they probably wouldn’t admit them in 2022 , which means they only need to select 55,000 people for 2023 from FHS since they have 20-21k surplus. If you space out this quota between bi-weekly draws the avg number comes out to be 2000-2300 persons for next 12 months. If they did this one with 1500 surely they would have to increase the draw size somewhere to balance out but it won't be that big of a draw based on this assessment , or they would put this qouta(1000 every month to may be the TR/PR program to be released later) and assumption they continue doing bi-weekly draws.
Note that ITA's issued aren't equivalent to the number of persons in the targets since based on open source IRCC historical data the average application has 2.23 people, so for example to make a rough estimate one would have to divide 55,000 by 2.23 to get a rough idea of the number of profiles needed to be invited. Based on the same data, around 30% of applications are refused/returned which means IRCC needs to account for that and send invitations in excess.

The fact that they did mention pre-pandemic level draws is confusing. I hope we get a new updated memo soon that isn't 90% redacted just to have an idea about their plans moving forward, though I don't really expect that to happen.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1006777

So apparently Holthe talked to IRCC people, and they have updated the processing times listed to reflect current numbers.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Currently the processing time is 26 months. Piece of trash CECs still have a 13 month processing time. They'll find a way to complain about how 13 months is too long and how it's unfair for them.

@ElvisRamaj what was that about us landing in Canada by the end of 2022 again? lmao

Reactions: RSub

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
So apparently Holthe talked to IRCC people, and they have updated the processing times listed to reflect current numbers.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Currently the processing time is 26 months. Piece of trash CECs still have a 13 month processing time. They'll find a way to complain about how 13 months is too long and how it's unfair for them.

@ElvisRamaj what was that about us landing in Canada by the end of 2022 again? lmao
This was updated long ago from 6 months. For PNP it was showing 22 months and now it is down to 18 months.

D

Deleted member 1006777

This was updated long ago from 6 months. For PNP it was showing 22 months and now it is down to 18 months.
Yeah I just found out. Point is they're regularly updating it now, and processing times are pretty big.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
We would if we would have that ITA this month, which is not in sight any time soon.

@dankboi got PPR in 4 months I think, so there you go.

If I don't get an ITA by end of September, I have to give the IELTS again and who the f*ck gets it CLB 9 one more time.

Also sent an email to Ontario nominee to ask how are they selecting candidates for the French stream because its frustrating to watch 440 get a NOI while me being left out, since they have removed the cap now. Well, apparently, to be eligible for those draws you would need CLB 7 in French and also have experience in one of the NOCs that they have chosen, according to their website. Great !

Man, I am just hoping now that they increase the draw size to give us a chance at the prize.