+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Are the NOCs chosen through HCP pre-determined? Or everytime they choose different NOCs??
Pre-determined occupations :
  • NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
  • NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
  • NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
  • NOC 0211 – Engineering managers
  • NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
  • NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
  • NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
  • NOC 0711 – Construction managers
  • NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation
  • NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
  • NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
  • NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
  • NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
  • NOC 3231 – Opticians
  • NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Pre-determined occupations :
  • NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
  • NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
  • NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
  • NOC 0211 – Engineering managers
  • NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
  • NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
  • NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
  • NOC 0711 – Construction managers
  • NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation
  • NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
  • NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
  • NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
  • NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
  • NOC 3231 – Opticians
  • NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
Meaning, I dont stand any chance here either.
Anyhow, thanks for the list :)

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
So apparently Holthe talked to IRCC people, and they have updated the processing times listed to reflect current numbers.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Currently the processing time is 26 months. Piece of trash CECs still have a 13 month processing time. They'll find a way to complain about how 13 months is too long and how it's unfair for them.

@ElvisRamaj what was that about us landing in Canada by the end of 2022 again? lmao
Thanks for the link! Reassuring to know that I'm just 19 months in from the expected 26 to process my application.

...not

Reactions: AlmostThere2

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Well, apparently, to be eligible for those draws you would need CLB 7 in French and also have experience in one of the NOCs that they have chosen, according to their website. Great !
I saw it in June, but is this how they intend to proceed from now on?

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Where was this announced? Because as per Sean Fraser's interview with CIC news, he dismissed the idea that these people would be awarded extra points via Express Entry.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/06/immigration-minister-discusses-new-pr-pathway-for-temporary-residents-0626923.html#gs.54fqaw
They won't be awarded extra points. I believe it will be more like a category (?) within the system. You have your points, but you compete with others in your category, not with everyone else in the Express Entry. Similar, as I understand, how those NOC categories will be.

But the system will be part of the Express Entry, as I understood. So the quotas are part of the Express Entry and not part of the "temporary policies" or however they named the last year's TR to PR. We all saw the three year quotas, and the TR to PR thing doesn't appear after 2023. This new thing, as I understand, will not be a new TR to PR but a permanent feature of the Express Entry.

Buuuut now that I read all of this, true, it never explicitly says that it will be a part of the Express Entry (this new pathway). So it might be part of something else (but what else? It is not a new program, just a new feature of a program that already exists, as I understand). But he didn't deny that this would be part of the Express Entry - he only said that people wouldn't get extra points for it. Which (in my interpretation) implies that it might as well be part of the Express Entry quotas.

Reactions: LoudMindedGuy

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Hey guys, did you get an email that the medical exams should be made in advance before getting an ITA?
Based on my understanding each phase of approval process is handled by various departments and the one responsible for meds and remeds is comparatively quicker in terms of functioning than the background checks, eligibility depts. etc..now coming to your question because you're yet to get ITA it's better not to spend $500 because meds are valid for a year since they are passed it's better to take care of ECA, +XP certificates etc. Meds and PCC are good after you get ITA.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hey guys, did you get an email that the medical exams should be made in advance before getting an ITA?
Never heard of pre-ITA medical exams. Upfront exams are pre-AOR. If you are concerned, you can look up panel physicians in your area on IRCC website, and ask how many days in advance you will need appointment.

Reactions: SatNight

DavidBurke

Mar 25, 2022
I have been trying to call IRCC to connect to an agent but haven’t been able to get through. Did you provide any address at the time of landing or you are updating your first address?
No, I didn't give an address at the time of landing and I am trying to do so now online but in vain. Not sure if I should wait another day or so. Let me know if you've had any luck on your side. Which number are you trying btw?

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Buuuut now that I read all of this, true, it never explicitly says that it will be a part of the Express Entry (this new pathway). So it might be part of something else (but what else? It is not a new program, just a new feature of a program that already exists, as I understand). But he didn't deny that this would be part of the Express Entry - he only said that people wouldn't get extra points for it. Which (in my interpretation) implies that it might as well be part of the Express Entry quotas.
Yes it may be part of EE, but might as well be a brand new program. Remember AIPP and RNIP both came out of thin air and both are now federal programs.

Reactions: SatNight

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
We would if we would have that ITA this month, which is not in sight any time soon.

@dankboi got PPR in 4 months I think, so there you go.

If I don't get an ITA by end of September, I have to give the IELTS again and who the f*ck gets it CLB 9 one more time.

Also sent an email to Ontario nominee to ask how are they selecting candidates for the French stream because its frustrating to watch 440 get a NOI while me being left out, since they have removed the cap now. Well, apparently, to be eligible for those draws you would need CLB 7 in French and also have experience in one of the NOCs that they have chosen, according to their website. Great !

Man, I am just hoping now that they increase the draw size to give us a chance at the prize.
dankboi had the oinp app process back in october 2021. so basically October 2021-july 2022 is the whole timeline.

9.31pm here, dankboi going out for an eve walk now, will be back later