+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Yes it may be part of EE, but might as well be a brand new program. Remember AIPP and RNIP both came out of thin air and both are now federal programs.
Good point. I might be wrong. Perhaps I was basing my assumptions on nothing. I promise I did hear that it would not be a new program, but now I cannot find the source. If I find it, I will share it. (Or if I find a confirmation that I was indeed wrong about this).

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Today I saw the first real racism in canada.
I saw 2 black women came and sat near a white woman she immediately got up from the seat and she went and stood for another 15 min until her station reached, didn't even witness this in US.Terrible
Her face showed real disgust.
This woman was old and for me one of the black woman was pretty she may be jealous of her.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I saw 2 black women came and sat near a white woman she immediately got up from the seat and she went and stood for another 15 min until her station reached, didn't even witness this in US.Terrible
This woman was old and for me one of the black woman was pretty she may be jealous of her.
That is the difference between US and Canada. In US old white racist folks may have said something but in Canada they are passive aggressive and just show expressions and move away. And people think Canadians are "nice". People are People. And Canada has as much racism problem as any other nation in the world. White superiority complex is real and is not limited to US. But saying only white people are racist is also disingenuous . Asian folks are racist towards black folk too. And don't get me started on racism of Indian people towards other Indian people who are not from their region / caste / religion.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/caste-india-canada-students-1.6450484

We all like to think we are not racist but fact is each and every individual has some preconceived notions and biases. Only thing is to be conscious of those biases and actively try to make yourself better by working on removing those barriers / biases and notions from your consciousness.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
this made me remember when I was working at Walmart here. I was new there so I didn’t know where everything was and this lady came asking me where was the sloppy joes. I didn’t know so I went to ask someone stocking(who was a visible minority) and he didn’t know either. The lady(white Karen like) started yelling “well of course he doesn’t know, look at him, he probably never had a sloppy joe in his life.” So yeah.

also, about the racism on hiring, this was just from my orientation, but they hired 8 people, 4 whites went to customer experience, 3 Indians were put outside view(either deli or cart pusher) and the one Asian guy was put on self checkout assistance (basically tech services lol). It was so blatant that I laughed after.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Bro
That is the difference between US and Canada. In US old white racist folks may have said something but in Canada they are passive aggressive and just show expressions and move away. And people think Canadians are "nice". People are People. And Canada has as much racism problem as any other nation in the world. White superiority complex is real and is not limited to US. But saying only white people are racist is also disingenuous . Asian folks are racist towards black folk too. And don't get me started on racism of Indian people towards other Indian people who are not from their region / caste / religion.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/caste-india-canada-students-1.6450484

We all like to think we are not racist but fact is each and every individual has some preconceived notions and biases. Only thing is to be conscious of those biases and actively try to make yourself better by working on removing those barriers / biases and notions from your consciousness.
Who said indians are not racist ,most are really racist,Asians I don't know them personally but I have heard they are very racist as well.
No one is blaming only white people I was talking about a specific person and her behavior was appalling.
About indian racism -my landlord is a Canadian Indian, his dad is from Punjab,my landlord is kinda weird but nice overall, but his dad is racist as fuck ,he stares at me like his son has given the place for me for free.
So there is no shortage of pricks in any race.

Last edited:
Reactions: RSub

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
this made me remember when I was working at Walmart here. I was new there so I didn’t know where everything was and this lady came asking me where was the sloppy joes. I didn’t know so I went to ask someone stocking(who was a visible minority) and he didn’t know either. The lady(white Karen like) started yelling “well of course he doesn’t know, look at him, he probably never had a sloppy joe in his life.” So yeah.

also, about the racism on hiring, this was just from my orientation, but they hired 8 people, 4 whites went to customer experience, 3 Indians were put outside view(either deli or cart pusher) and the one Asian guy was put on self checkout assistance (basically tech services lol). It was so blatant that I laughed after.
In hiring there is racism unfortunately I have to agree on this, in one of the interviews I had ,this was the answer to my question
Who is your ideal candidate?
His answer, I am not looking for the best candidate, you are a good data analyst but we are looking for somewhere in between the optimization and data analyst and you know some time you have to look at the political aspects also .I was like what?

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
"Umm..Sorry‽" Says US

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
You should have asked for more explanation and then sue tf out of them. Canada style. That stuff is illegal.
Man now people will be mad at me ,but let me explain you what happened in my previous company. Our previous director was a lesbian ,manager lesbian,everyone except 1 manager and me were woman in the management staff.They never wanted to hire me but merit was so strong and my manager wanted to hire me otherwise that would have also been a woman 18/20 staff in a warehouse management woman ,didn't you see any irony in that.They tried to fire me in all possible ways ,eventually they got fired because of corporate complaints from associates.
He just saved my time I dodged a bullet that is how I see it if not this another company. That's it.If this many people made in canada, I am going to make it what ever it takes .
Today I just applied for another 50 positions that's it.
A winner is someone who just refuse to give up.
Today my friend reminded me
"Nothing in your life came easy job,immigration, relationship, friends....in the beginning but some way or the other you overcame all difficulties "

I am giving him a benefit of doubt also he was french from france ,I don't think he was that good at english, so I am not sure he really meant what he said ,even if he meant I just Don't care,I am sure he is not going to hire me but imagine he hires someone whe he can't stand.He said this when the HR was present and that too the hr was indian lol.So he might not know what he said,or he might be too stupid to say that.

Last edited:

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
dankboi had the oinp app process back in october 2021. so basically October 2021-july 2022 is the whole timeline.

9.31pm here, dankboi going out for an eve walk now, will be back later

omg that is a chunkyboi not dankboi
That cat looks so beautiful .
This is why I love cats they are smart ,beautiful, independent,adorable....omg

Like Mark twain said "when a man loves cats I am his friend comrade "lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dankboi

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
dankboi had the oinp app process back in october 2021. so basically October 2021-july 2022 is the whole timeline.

9.31pm here, dankboi going out for an eve walk now, will be back later

Well technically, the time from AOR to PPR is calculated as processing time.

So your AOR was February 18th and RFV email on June 9th, less than 4 months.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi