+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The Temporary Public Policies mentioned in this quota are indeed for the TR2PR Pathway implemented in 2021, these numbers represents the amount they are going to be admitting from those accepted applications, therefore, when the new pathway is announced in September, it will either unfortunately further reduce spots from the FHS quota, or add a separate category to the quota.

Under the immigration levels plan page, there's a link giving details to the public policy mentioned.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates.html

It clearly mentions it's the public policy that came into effect May 6, 2021 until November 5, 2021.

In conclusion, we might see FHS targets further slashed down. I am hoping they just add more to the targets instead of slashing further from FHS, but IRCC and having hope don't seem to be things that go together.
Please see my post above, TR2PR has no connection and will have no connection with FHS.

It has its own designated quota in the immigration plan.

Reactions: littlestar19

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The Temporary Public Policies mentioned in this quota are indeed for the TR2PR Pathway implemented in 2021, these numbers represents the amount they are going to be admitting from those accepted applications, therefore, when the new pathway is announced in September, it will either unfortunately further reduce spots from the FHS quota, or add a separate category to the quota.

Under the immigration levels plan page, there's a link giving details to the public policy mentioned.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates.html

It clearly mentions it's the public policy that came into effect May 6, 2021 until November 5, 2021.

In conclusion, we might see FHS targets further slashed down. I am hoping they just add more to the targets instead of slashing further from FHS, but IRCC and having hope don't seem to be things that go together.
This is also my understanding. The 90k TR2PR applications which they received last year are already booked till end of next year TR2PR quota. If they announce any new TR2PR programs or streams this year, that quota has to come from somewhere.

Reactions: littlestar19

LoudMindedGuy

Jul 7, 2022
Please see my post above, TR2PR has no connection and will have no connection with FHS.

I saw your post. The TR2PR pathway was a temporary public policy that took place in 2021, the quotas mentioned in the targets refer to that one. The new immigration pathway being planned by September 8 is a new permanent pathway that is going to be announced that has nothing to do with the TR2PR done in 2021, which is what the quota in the levels plan is referring to.

We have no sources that guarantee if it will be its own separate quota or if it will be taken from the FHS quota, as no details have been announced, as the new program being planned is not a "temporary public policy" but a new permanent immigration program. What they will do and whether they will slash it from FHS (which is possible) is still to be seen.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What. They will 100% pause all program draws for a month to accomodate for FST. That's how they've always done it. Go to the rounds of invitation and check if you want. That gap is what prevented me from getting my ITA in 2019.

You're extrapolating from their PNP and CEC split to FST, but that doesn't make sense. They split all program draws into CEC and PNP. FST has always had separate draws which replaced all program draws 3-4 times a year.
It my very well be like this :

We have to agree that 2019, 2020 and 2021 don't resemble each other at all, so I think its best not to take them into consideration.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022

I guess you are in a big misconception.
Just wishing whatever that you are saying is right, but its not the case. The quota you are talking about is already accounted for.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I saw your post. The TR2PR pathway was a temporary public policy that took place in 2021, the quotas mentioned in the targets refer to that one. The new immigration pathway being planned by September 8 is a new permanent pathway that is going to be announced that has nothing to do with the TR2PR done in 2021, which is what the quota in the levels plan is referring to.

We have no sources that guarantee if it will be its own separate quota or if it will be taken from the FHS quota, as no details have been announced, as the new program being planned is not a "temporary public policy" but a new permanent immigration program. What they will do and whether they will slash it from FHS (which is possible) is still to be seen.
Exactly !!

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Target for the year 2022 is 55,900 (FSW-FST-CEC)
I believe there are no more than 8-9K CEC over 500CRS, if they have to accommodate any more lambda graduates then they will either have to do a CEC only draw or drop the score a lot which will break the target barrier. I don't know how do they plan it

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

This is the correct assessment. The TR2PR quota represents those who were selected in 2021. Processing for this group is targetted to be completed by end of 2023.

This quota does not include any new applicants who may be selected this year. We don't know where those will fit in. We can certainly guess, but we don't know.

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
I would recommend creating a new profile. Keep in mind that the profile expires one day before the date you created it. What I mean is: If I created my profile on June 20 2021, it would have expired on June 19 2022. Hopefully you've accounted for this.

Regarding age of profiles, you have to play the probability. The likelihood of the score being exactly 529 is lower than it being any number above or below it. 529 is kind of precarious because it does happen to be in the area I anticipate the next draw to be. But my intuition tells me if the draw happens two weeks from now (remember this is a BIG if), then the score will be below 529. If they skip a draw to have FST or CEC, it'll be higher. In fact if they skip a draw and the FSW draw happens after 4 weeks, it is likely the score will be HIGHER than 557.

If I were in your position, I'd make a new profile ASAP. 1 day after the draw is cutting it too close because we don't know how IRCC treats timezones for profile age. Imagine the smell if you qualify but your prfile expired because you didn't account for timezones the same way they did. Make a new profile, worst case is you have to wait a bit longer for ITA. IMO that's the safer bet.

Also profile is locked (scores, age etc) after AOR i believe. No matter how prepared you are, you will not go from ITA to AOR in 1 day. It is impossible.
The way you interpret my situation is very logical, i didnt want to create a new EE profile for 2 reasons :
1) if the next score is exactly 529 i would a better chance to be selected because its an old profile, (i know the chances of this happening are very very slim)
2) my EE profile is bonded to many EOI profiles and if i create a new EE profile i would have to withdraw those EOI profiles and start over.

I thought if a get an ITA my profile would be locked immediately but according to you it will only be locked when i recieve an AoR, it's impossible for me to submit all documents in one day since i dont have them all ready.

so for me the best and safest approche is to create a new EE profile now

Thank you all !

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

I guess you are in a big misconception.
Just wishing whatever that you are saying is right, but its not the case. The quota you are talking about is already accounted for.
Okay, let me explain it in a different way because I think you guys are mixing apples and oranges together.

Current TR2PR inventory is 49,447 :

Source:
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/06/canadas-immigration-backlog-jumps-to-2-4-million-persons-0626324.html#gs.53ng11

That 49k fits perfectly in the Federal Economic Public Policies 2022 high range plan.

What ever program that Sean Fraser will propose, be that permanently or temporary, to eat the FHS quota it has to be part of the Express Entry. If you become part of the Express Entry, you will be ranked according to your comprehensive score.

So, this leaves us with the Federal Economic Public Policies quota of 2023, which is 32,000 up to 42,000.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Okay, let me explain it in a different way because I think you guys are mixing apples and oranges together.

Source:
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/06/canadas-immigration-backlog-jumps-to-2-4-million-persons-0626324.html#gs.53ng11

That 49k fits perfectly in the Federal Economic Public Policies 2022 high range plan.

What ever program that Sean Fraser will propose, be that permanently or temporary, to eat the FHS quota it has to be part of the Express Entry. If you become part of the Express Entry, you will be ranked according to your comprehensive score.

So, this leaves us with the Federal Economic Public Policies quota of 2023, which is 32,000 up to 42,000.
Honestly speaking, I am unable to process this thing regarding the quotas currently. Could be I am not getting it right. Will try to look at it through your perspective in some time.

LoudMindedGuy

Jul 7, 2022

Source:

I see your rationale, but it's also important to consider that the processing inventory of the TR2PR pathway doesn't include all the applications submitted, since they only enter the inventory as they begin to be processed. For example, the TR2PR processing inventory has actually been increasing since the beginning of 2022 (for example it went from 35,341 persons in March 15 2022 to 40,903 persons in April 2022 and 49,447 persons in June 6 2022) which suggests that new applications are continuously being added which will need to be accounted for in 2023, so we will keep seeing this number swelling since the TR2PR actually got about 90,000 people in so these numbers will keep growing, hence making these spots in the level plan actually accounted for.

Also noting that the creation of this pathway itself is also what led to the reduction of FHS targets in half in 2022, I wouldn't be surprised if this gets repeated again this year.

This might not be that drastic of a reduction, it all depends on how many people they want to welcome through this new program, but as of now we have no guarantees.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I see your rationale, but it's also important to consider that the processing inventory of the TR2PR pathway doesn't include all the applications submitted, since they only enter the inventory as they begin to be processed. For example, the TR2PR processing inventory has actually been increasing since the beginning of 2022 (for example it went from 35,341 persons in March 15 2022 to 40,903 persons in April 2022 and 49,447 persons in June 6 2022) which suggests that new applications are continuously being added which will need to be accounted for in 2023, so we will keep seeing this number swelling since the TR2PR actually got about 90,000 people in so these numbers will keep growing, hence making these spots in the level plan actually accounted for.

Also noting that the creation of this pathway itself is also what led to the reduction of FHS targets in half in 2022, I wouldn't be surprised if this gets repeated again this year.

This might not be that drastic of a reduction, it all depends on how many people they want to welcome through this new program, but as of now we have no guarantees.
Another important point to remember. What a mess created by Mendicino.