NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Yes 45 days after my upfront I got medical request
it means your upfront med. updated within the 30 days time frame of re medical req,

But, what should a person do if upfront not updated within 30 days of remed. request ?

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Mate, you need to press transmit where they will make you write your name in an undertaking which is equivalent to you signing it. People have been rejected because they didn't complete this step.

You should show us the screenshot so that you can be sure that you have done it right. Blur out the details.

Here's what the page looks like as of today, former page with details about app status says, "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" under "Review of Additional Documents".

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

D

Deleted member 994371

Here's what the page looks like as of today, former page with details about app status says, "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" under "Review of Additional Documents".

You're all right.

Reactions: cemivac

Sandhu@1872

May 18, 2022
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
November 2020

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Mine says Replacement Received Uploaded Filename: ……
Since I’ve received acknowledgment.

Sandhu@1872

May 18, 2022
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
November 2020
Nice to know! So now, it's just a matter of waiting, I suppose.
Yess! It was same as yours till 13th of May. Nothing to worry about. You are all good, probably in initial security checks (or BGC as they call it. That’s where PCC and Schedule A are checked). Others can say better as I am no expert.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Also, it would be better if you don't tell the officer you'll be going to Montreal after this. The address for PR card should be non-Quebec as well.
Great pointers. Chances are though, my exchange info is already somehow registered, at least in the QC system, given that universities inform the government of incoming students. Hope I don't get too many questions from the officer, then!

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it means your upfront med. updated within the 30 days time frame of re medical req,

But, what should a person do if upfront not updated within 30 days of remed. request ?
No not within 30 days. My medicals were update 2 months after I did upfronts. You asked when I got the remed request from IRCC. I got that in 45 days.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What does your account say for additional documents? I think it changes to N/A if the PCC and Schedule A are reviewed and accepted.

I got re-med request only and nothing else.
Yes it changed to NA

Reactions: sg1234