+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
US GC process is still good except for Indians and Chinese. I don't see US bending the rules for Indians and Chinese who would anyway come to US even if they are kicked out in few years. Also, there are many Indian Origins and of course, Kamala Harris who have been advocating to remove country cap. But, it would be disaster for non-Indians and non-Chinese because it will become another express entry where Indians would dominate.

And if you would wait for 5 years, Canadian PR is still the best choice. You get your Canadian citizenship in (3 yrs of PR + 1Yr processing time) 4 years, then go for L1A, and apply for EB1 GC. Entire process will take 5 years (From Entering Canada to becoming US PR)
And in all honesty, things aren't particularly well in the US these days. Sure, it's still an economic powerhouse, but going down fast.

ImpatientKangaroo

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2021
Last edited:

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Things are not well anywhere.
west is in decline whether in canada or us, Asia is where its at. Unfortunately for me, I lack that entrepreneurial acumen to do anything about it hence I will be a corporate slave for the rest of my life. (probably better to be a corporate slave in the west than east)

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news/western-university-lgbtq-poster-sparks-muslim-community-backlash/wcm/34579d40-bad2-4d6b-ad54-d3a32fae2576
Western University LGBTQ poster sparks Muslim community backlash
A Western University social media post supporting the fight against homophobia included an illustration of two women in hijabs about to kiss – sparking a backlash from London's Muslim community that forced school officials to delete it

Last edited:
Reactions: ElvisRamaj