+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Things are not well anywhere.
west is in decline whether in canada or us, Asia is where its at. Unfortunately for me, I lack that entrepreneurial acumen to do anything about it hence I will be a corporate slave for the rest of my life. (probably better to be a corporate slave in the west than east)

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news/western-university-lgbtq-poster-sparks-muslim-community-backlash/wcm/34579d40-bad2-4d6b-ad54-d3a32fae2576
Western University LGBTQ poster sparks Muslim community backlash
A Western University social media post supporting the fight against homophobia included an illustration of two women in hijabs about to kiss – sparking a backlash from London's Muslim community that forced school officials to delete it

Last edited:
Reactions: ElvisRamaj

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
How did she get a request? usually the form is loaded to your GCKey account, along with the request. Your friends need the medicals IME number from IRCC since they are requesting her to do it.
She got the request letter that we get for additional documents. I have told her to contact IRCC. But it is so difficult to get connected to the IRCC agent.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hey guys, hope you're all doing fine!

It's been two weeks since I submitted my PCC/Schedule A ADR and I have yet to receive an acknowledgement email/GU/similar for it.
This got me thinking about my landing procedure. Given that the RFV email may or may not be in the near future (<2 Months), I've got a scenario for you guys, for which I'd love your input.

I'm currently a student in a European university and got approved for a 4-month exchange in Quebec, starting the last day of August. Once that's over, I have to exit Canada to return to my home university, in Europe, to present my final exams and graduate. I'll then begin my job/internship hunt all over Canada, sometime in 2023.

If the PPR arrives before the exchange, the landing is straightforward: I'd just go straight to my intended province (AB). However, if it arrives "too close" or during my exchange, could my landing situation get complicated?

How would you guys approach the landing?

D

Deleted member 994371

It's been two weeks since I submitted my PCC/Schedule A ADR and I have yet to receive an acknowledgement email/GU/similar for it.
Are you sure you transmitted the documents? After uploading, it should say that the documents were transmitted. If you don't know what I am talking about you should seriously ask around or your application may be get refused.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Are you sure you transmitted the documents? After uploading, it should say that the documents were transmitted. If you don't know what I am talking about you should seriously ask around or your application may be get refused.
It just says they've been uploaded

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

This got me thinking about my landing procedure. Given that the RFV email may or may not be in the near future (<2 Months), I've got a scenario for you guys, for which I'd love your input.

I'm currently a student in a European university and got approved for a 4-month exchange in Quebec, starting the last day of August. Once that's over, I have to exit Canada to return to my home university, in Europe, to present my final exams and graduate. I'll then begin my job/internship hunt all over Canada, sometime in 2023.

If the PPR arrives before the exchange, the landing is straightforward: I'd just go straight to my intended province (AB). However, if it arrives "too close" or during my exchange, could my landing situation get complicated?

Simple, round airplane ticket to Canada or cross the USA border if you are European and don't need a visa.

D

Deleted member 994371

It just says they've been uploaded

Mate, you need to press transmit where they will make you write your name in an undertaking which is equivalent to you signing it. People have been rejected because they didn't complete this step.

You should show us the screenshot so that you can be sure that you have done it right. Blur out the details.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP

Your timeline looks close to PPR.

Reactions: cemivac