+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
hey all, anybody have any idea on whether ircc gives extensions for submitting ADRs? How do they communicate if they have given the extension? I raised a webform on 1 may, no response yet. Will the date to upload docs in online account update as well? it currently shows the original date of 30 days for uploading docs. Thanks

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
hey all, anybody have any idea on whether ircc gives extensions for submitting ADRs? How do they communicate if they have given the extension? I raised a webform on 1 may, no response yet. Will the date to upload docs in online account update as well? it currently shows the original date of 30 days for uploading docs. Thanks
uhmm weird af it is

i think they give extensions.
@wonderbly @stirredo

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
ADR requested additional Client Information, but there isn't a section to upload it in the CIC portal. I just sent the .pdf via the webform and getting nervous about it since the deadline for receipt of Client Information is 26th May and web form processing is notoriously slow...

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
ADR requested additional Client Information, but there isn't a section to upload it in the CIC portal. I just sent the .pdf via the webform and getting nervous about it since the deadline for receipt of Client Information is 26th May and web form processing is notoriously slow...
I sent a part of spouse related docs through webform. There is nothing we can do about it. Its fine as long as we send them the docs before deadline through some form.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Can you not get the docs ready before the deadline? You can always ask for extension but be prepared for a late response from IRCC.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey folks in Canada, why is Calgary so affordable compared to other Canadian cities? I wanted to see if the Canadian Texas is an good option to move to.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hey folks in Canada, why is Calgary so affordable compared to other Canadian cities? I wanted to see if the Canadian Texas is an good option to move to.
cause albertans dont get the nice weather vancouverites have, and dont get the big metropolitan cities with lots of companies that torontonians have. no idea why halifax is expensive tho

Reactions: RSub

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Very few tech jobs in Alberta unless you go remote. On the plus side, Banff is just an hour away. Also bear in mind that wages are somewhat proportional to the cost of living - sometimes even for remote jobs. Some tech companies have come up with some multipliers to modify the salary based on where the employee is located. I remember Gitlab having a publicly accessible calculator where Toronto had a multiplier of 0.6 and Calgary 0.5 or 0.55 (with SF being 1.0).

Reactions: RSub