+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/udkwq5
I don't know how to react to something like this.

My eligibility was marked as passed (and not recommended pass) by an agent (Yes, agent) and not the officer. I still fear the same as above happening to me because who knows how they operate.

I called them last week and they told me eligibility is passed. But I have no way of knowing whether it's passed by an officer or an agent. I have ordered notes, but who knows when they will arrive.

Do they really expect to treat people like this and expect patriotism from newcomers when they finally arrive?
If their employment letters did not meet requirement,their eligibility won't be recommended passed, much less passed. They would be on review required, until they provide adequate letters (if IRCC is gracious enough to send them ADR) or outright refusal.

This person did not say if they got ADRs or if they requested GCMS notes?

Don't let this panic you - you have passed eligibility. Recommended passed is as good as passed. officer hardly changes agent recommendation, unless it was "review required".

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/udkwq5
I don't know how to react to something like this.

My eligibility was marked as passed (and not recommended pass) by an agent (Yes, agent) and not the officer. I still fear the same as above happening to me because who knows how they operate.

I called them last week and they told me eligibility is passed. But I have no way of knowing whether it's passed by an officer or an agent. I have ordered notes, but who knows when they will arrive.

Do they really expect to treat people like this and expect patriotism from newcomers when they finally arrive?
I went to read the comments and the poster commented that their letters did not contain job duties! Why are they now crying?? Who does not know the basic requirement for job letters when applying for PR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi and Yodm

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I guess everyone has a reason for using the word'finally'. You don't know how much of my life and my family, my career has been put on hold because of this application. So regardless of how you feel about it, I have every right to say the word 'FINALLY'
We don't feel any which way about your use of it. If you've been on this forum long enough you'd understand the joke :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dude I was talking about Feb 2022 AOR. What is wrong with you, taking it out on someone who’s also 2021H1 but less fortunate? I’ve been on hold too and I didn’t even make a comment on your right but **2022** AOR.

Then here you are going all snowflakes like “I got PPR! People are so jealous that whenever they mention my holy month February they must be talking about me”.

I guess narcissist snowflakes simply can’t be expected to read. Now, just like you can say what you want, here’s mine: screw you. And your rights. I didn’t mean to offend before, but I do now.
I guess they missed the long-running joke about the use of 'finally':D:D.

Be calming down bro ;) .

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
The Reddit OP probably could have been rejected 2 months after AOR. The R10 person didn't do their job well.
That said, if IRCC always has to give second chances on something they so clearly asked for, then this happens: enough % of people just don't take good care of their applications because they got IRCC doing it. Everybody's processing gets delayed as a result of wasted back-n-forth communication.

At the end of the day it's supposed to be about skilled workers -- people missing their own clearly required docs on something as important as immigration? That's nowhere near skilled. Better hand the rejection rather than let these guys mess up more people's lives.
R10 checks completeness (i.e. is the required doc there?), not verify if it meets eligibility requirement. But 2 years wait for a refusal is brutal. I am sure if you probe further, you'll discover they hired a Consultant (mostly likely unlicensed too) to do the entire application for them. I honestly feel less sorry for "skilled" people who gets screwed over by Agents.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Guys ! Just got my notes from CBSA and guess what ,

The note section mentions : file reviewed. Security Passed. No A34/35/37 concern. Fin dec pending.

The funny parts is the above notes were created on 19th of November 2020. My Pccs have expired this January. With no instructions from IRCC to re submitt them so far .

Meds are valid till Sept 2022 for me nd my Non accompanying deps ( as per notes ) . But my EE profile says '' you do not need medicals'' .

Another funny part assessments

eligibility : passed
Criminality : passed-expired
Meds : passed - expired
Info Sharing : complete
Final :

Its difficult to fathom how the situation is going from bad to severely messed up.
I suggest you get a new PCC on hand.

Reactions: Hemilshah80

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
I went to read the comments and the poster commented that their letters did not contain job duties! Why are they now crying?? Who does not know the basic requirement for job letters when applying for PR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
honestly i dont blame the OP. one of my previous employers told me that its not company policy to issue reference letters other than a 'standard one', which only says when you worked there and in what position, and that they couldnt help me otherwise. luckily i didnt need a refence letter because im a secondary applicant. maybe OP has problems with their HR in this regard too and thought that it wouldve been fine

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I have been to USA as a visitor.

Although I don't think if that is the case, because I have seen people who have never visited any other country before, had similar ADR and AOR timeline yet their file processed within a week after submitting additional documents while it took almost a month for me. And i think security started for me on April 5th when I got IP2 GU.
I submitted my ADR almost two months ago. I got IP2 the same day I submitted my ADR. Yet my file still not finalized. I’m so worried now.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
honestly i dont blame the OP. one of my previous employers told me that its not company policy to issue reference letters other than a 'standard one', which only says when you worked there and in what position, and that they couldnt help me otherwise. luckily i didnt need a refence letter because im a secondary applicant. maybe OP has problems with their HR in this regard too and thought that it wouldve been fine
This is standard practice for big corps. IRCC knows this and makes provision for it. They ask that you get notarised affidavits from colleagues, supervisors etc, and provide an LOE in this regard. Lots of people do that and they get approved. This info is available in the application package and can be found easily by a simple Google search. It seems like this OP did not even know he was required to provide job info in their application. It seems they took this lightly and now paid the price. Luckily for them, they say they have a very high score so should get an ITA when draws resume.

Reactions: Yodm

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I suggest you get a new PCC on hand.
Thanks for suggesting mate. Looking forward to getting it done in the coming weeks .While I understand that there is absolutely no harm in being pro active , I am contemplating whether there's any probability of getting the ppr without Ircc asking me for resubmitting pcc .

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Incredible.
An Ontario French Draw happened and they came back to drawing people below 467.
Next week or the week after they will make another Tech Draw and I have no way of losing points to go below 467...

pretty sure that they came back to the CRS cap because the government announced that EE rounds will come back in July,

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Incredible.
An Ontario French Draw happened and they came back to drawing people below 467.
Next week or the week after they will make another Tech Draw and I have no way of losing points to go below 467...

pretty sure that they came back to the CRS cap because the government announced that EE rounds will come back in July,
I think they kept the cap only for the French stream. It would be a joke picking ppl all above 550 points.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for suggesting mate. Looking forward to getting it done in the coming weeks .While I understand that there is absolutely no harm in being pro active , I am contemplating whether there's any probability of getting the ppr without Ircc asking me for resubmitting pcc .
It's possible, but you don't want anything to further your PPR if they do request a new PPC (especially since your criminality was noted as expire). A lot of people got the PPC request recently.

Reactions: Hemilshah80