+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
At least your eligibility is conclusively passed. I would be happy with that status if I were you.

I understand what you're saying mate.

It is Passed by an Officer , But after enduring a roller coaster ride of 874 days ( and still counting ) I really kind of ask my self if I should be really feeling happy sad or Sorry !

And I am aware that each one of us are in the same boat enduring it. Lets hope we get there by this year.

D

Deleted member 994371

I understand what you're saying mate.

It is Passed by an Officer , But after enduring a roller coaster ride of 874 days ( and still counting ) I really kind of ask my self if I should be really feeling happy sad or Sorry !

And I am aware that each one of us are in the same boat enduring it. Lets hope we get there by this year.

Oh, man. I am sorry, I didn't notice your AOR. Yeah, you have the right to be pissed.

I mean, do they think that we will forget this journey when we get there? We've been a sold a mirage.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Oh, man. I am sorry, I didn't notice your AOR. Yeah, you have the right to be pissed.

I mean, do they think that we will forget this journey when we get there? We've been a sold a mirage.

Dont be sorry bro ... We're all in the same boat but I sincerely pray that no one has to wait as long as I did. Its not a good state to be in emotionally.

however I am seriously considering self proposing my name for Nobel Prize for Peace keeping ( Keeping peace with Ircc inspite of their behaviour );)

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Guys ! Just got my notes from CBSA and guess what ,

The note section mentions : file reviewed. Security Passed. No A34/35/37 concern. Fin dec pending.

The funny parts is the above notes were created on 19th of November 2020. My Pccs have expired this January. With no instructions from IRCC to re submitt them so far .

Meds are valid till Sept 2022 for me nd my Non accompanying deps ( as per notes ) . But my EE profile says '' you do not need medicals'' .

Another funny part assessments

eligibility : passed
Criminality : passed-expired
Meds : passed - expired
Info Sharing : complete
Final :

Its difficult to fathom how the situation is going from bad to severely messed up.
Please correct me if I'm missing something, but is this not good news considering everything we've been through?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Please correct me if I'm missing something, but is this not good news considering everything we've been through?
You are correct my friend. But isnt it funny considering the situation. Its like being THERE and NOT THERE at the same time :(

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
You are correct my friend. But isnt it funny considering the situation. Its like being THERE and NOT THERE at the same time :(
Schrodinger's cat, huh? But in all seriousness, I can imagine what you're going through, it's the purpose of this forum to blow off a little stream when the frustration gets to you. I'm looking forward to the day you announce your PPR.

Reactions: Hemilshah80

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Schrodinger's cat, huh? But in all seriousness, I can imagine what you're going through, it's the purpose of this forum to blow off a little stream when the frustration gets to you. I'm looking forward to the day you announce your PPR.
Thanks buddy. I swear on my dog I am going to Organize a BBQ party for the whole community the day I get my PPR.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
I guess everyone has a reason for using the word'finally'. You don't know how much of my life and my family, my career has been put on hold because of this application. So regardless of how you feel about it, I have every right to say the word 'FINALLY'
Dude I was talking about Feb 2022 AOR. What is wrong with you, taking it out on someone who’s also 2021H1 but less fortunate? I’ve been on hold too and I didn’t even make a comment on your right but **2022** AOR.

Then here you are going all snowflakes like “I got PPR! People are so jealous that whenever they mention my holy month February they must be talking about me”.

I guess narcissist snowflakes simply can’t be expected to read. Now, just like you can say what you want, here’s mine: screw you. And your rights. I didn’t mean to offend before, but I do now.

Last edited:

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/udkwq5
I don't know how to react to something like this.

My eligibility was marked as passed (and not recommended pass) by an agent (Yes, agent) and not the officer. I still fear the same as above happening to me because who knows how they operate.

I called them last week and they told me eligibility is passed. But I have no way of knowing whether it's passed by an officer or an agent. I have ordered notes, but who knows when they will arrive.

Do they really expect to treat people like this and expect patriotism from newcomers when they finally arrive?
"I have been in continuous employment since 2014 and the letter says that the letter of employment from my employer did not include my duties and responsibilities and therefore they are rejecting my application."

From the Reddit post, the reason for refusal seems completely fair to me.

He failed to show them his duties and responsibilities. How can they assess his application without those ? Feel sorry for him, but he should have read the requirements before submitting the application.

I don't see any reason why you should be concerned if you have followed the requirements. It seems that you are one of those small percentage of applicants that their files seem to take longer, don't worry, what its meant to be yours, will be. Cliche, but true.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
"I have been in continuous employment since 2014 and the letter says that the letter of employment from my employer did not include my duties and responsibilities and therefore they are rejecting my application."

From the Reddit post, the reason for refusal seems completely fair to me.

He failed to show them his duties and responsibilities. How can they assess his application without those ? Feel sorry for him, but he should have read the requirements before submitting the application.

I don't see any reason why you should be concerned if you have followed the requirements. It seems that you are one of those small percentage of applicants that their files seem to take longer, don't worry, what its meant to be yours, will be. Cliche, but true.
Exactly - I mean, now people will start complaining that they got unfair refusal but if your docs are lacking some information that IRCC wants to have and everything is outlined online what these docs should contain then who's problem it is :D They could ask to upload a corrected doc but they do not have to do that.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Exactly - I mean, now people will start complaining that they got unfair refusal but if your docs are lacking some information that IRCC wants to have and everything is outlined online what these docs should contain then who's problem it is :D They could ask to upload a corrected doc but they do not have to do that.
The Reddit OP probably could have been rejected 2 months after AOR. The R10 person didn't do their job well.
That said, if IRCC always has to give second chances on something they so clearly asked for, then this happens: enough % of people just don't take good care of their applications because they got IRCC doing it. Everybody's processing gets delayed as a result of wasted back-n-forth communication.

At the end of the day it's supposed to be about skilled workers -- people missing their own clearly required docs on something as important as immigration? That's nowhere near skilled. Better hand the rejection rather than let these guys mess up more people's lives.

Last edited:

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The Reddit OP probably could have been rejected 2 months after AOR. The R10 person didn't do their job well.
That said, if IRCC always has to give second chances on something they so clearly asked for, then this happens: enough % of people just don't take good care of their applications because they got IRCC doing it. Everybody's processing gets delayed as a result of wasted back-n-forth communication.

At the end of the day it's supposed to be about skilled workers -- people missing their own clearly required docs on something as important as immigration? That's nowhere near skilled. Better hand the rejection rather than let these guys mess up more people's lives.
I completely agree !

They should thin out the heard on the spot on these occasions and no second chance whatsoever.

Reactions: dankboi

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

I fully agree - all requirements are listed clearly on the website but people are lazy to read them :) IRCC is there to process the applications and not to correct them. I do understand if they can request for PCC, Medicals or additional salary proof if they have some doubts but if they are getting a document which is missing tons of info then who's problem is this?

Reactions: wonderbly

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
You shouldn't need to do biometrics again. Upload a LOE stating you already did bio and it has already been updated on your profile.
Yes
Hoping so
Actually in the profile its showing Biometrics Completed.
But since I got the letter now, it has confused me.
May be it’s just a prt of process since I have paid for biometrics here too.
And it’s so tough to connect with IRCC for any clarification

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes
Hoping so
Actually in the profile its showing Biometrics Completed.
But since I got the letter now, it has confused me.
May be it’s just a prt of process since I have paid for biometrics here too.
And it’s so tough to connect with IRCC for any clarification
They will refund you your biometric fees at some point.