+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Yalgar Singh

Apr 8, 2022
Hi all,

Kindly suggest how to include the height and eye color in the passport submission envelope.. Is it to be on a white paper or needs to be done by a doctor?? Also is it the candidate height or the eye height they are referring to..??

Thanks in advance..

dreamneli

Apr 28, 2022
honestly i dont blame the OP. one of my previous employers told me that its not company policy to issue reference letters other than a 'standard one', which only says when you worked there and in what position, and that they couldnt help me otherwise. luckily i didnt need a refence letter because im a secondary applicant. maybe OP has problems with their HR in this regard too and thought that it wouldve been fine
I am in a similar situation. When I sent request to my HR with all the details required, they only issued a standard letter which states my position, salary and dates worked. It doesn't include hours worked or responsibilities. I have sent follow up emails but HR just won't respond and now I have an Ontario NOI to submit. Fortunately, when I log into my company profile, I can print my job responsibilities and it appears on a letterhead. I don't know if this will be accepted as it won't be signed. (My supervisor is not authorized to sign on company letterheads.) I have only worked here a year and this is the only job I included in the EE profile before receiving the nomination. I have previous work experience but I don't have required documentation for them and can't claim points for them either. In my work history on the Ontario online form under work history, can I still list all the places I previously worked even though I am claiming points for only one of them? Or should I omit them and include them on my CV with an LOE instead.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
I am in a similar situation. When I sent request to my HR with all the details required, they only issued a standard letter which states my position, salary and dates worked. It doesn't include hours worked or responsibilities. I have sent follow up emails but HR just won't respond and now I have an Ontario NOI to submit. Fortunately, when I log into my company profile, I can print my job responsibilities and it appears on a letterhead. I don't know if this will be accepted as it won't be signed. (My supervisor is not authorized to sign on company letterheads.) I have only worked here a year and this is the only job I included in the EE profile before receiving the nomination. I have previous work experience but I don't have required documentation for them and can't claim points for them either. In my work history on the Ontario online form under work history, can I still list all the places I previously worked even though I am claiming points for only one of them? Or should I omit them and include them on my CV with an LOE instead.
try and speak to your supervisor privately to explain the situation. maybe they will be willing to sign it for you discreetly. you could buy him coffee as a gesture of gratitude.

as for your OINP, sorry but I cant give advice on that, because I don’t know how the process for that goes. but usually only reference letters are required for jobs that you’re claiming points for. the rest can go into this other application form where you fill out your personal history.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Incredible.
An Ontario French Draw happened and they came back to drawing people below 467.
Next week or the week after they will make another Tech Draw and I have no way of losing points to go below 467...

pretty sure that they came back to the CRS cap because the government announced that EE rounds will come back in July,
jfc I can't seem to catch a break haha

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
Hiii all
Yesterday we have received 3rd ADR
For my husband (Principal Inland Applicant), biometric was done during his study visa in 2019
And thus there was no requirement or option to pay biometric fee for him when submitting the PR application in 2021 along with all other fees
Now IRCC has asked for payment receipt for his biometric... the one done in 2019 during his Student Visa
Although we have submitted his BIL, VFS receipt and payment receipt for CAD 235 (150 for visa fee and 85 for Biometric fee)
Just wanted to know if anyone has received similar request or has any idea about it?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Yeah mate, 500+ people don't deserve to be picked.

They are not worthy.

Who do they think they are, working their ass off having to top scores in English, French and education. Freaking fools.
At this point July FSW might just be faster than OINP for 500+ CRS candidates. Not that I agree with their cap though because this sucks for 470-485 CRS people.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
At this point July FSW might just be faster than OINP for 500+ CRS candidates. Not that I agree with their cap though because this sucks for 470-485 CRS people.
Absolutely, but you know this changing of criterias every damn month makes the blood boil. Worked too hard for it.

I don't really give a damn about OINP anymore, this is my second chance missed this year with them. One with HCP and the latter with the French draw. They can't seem to make up their freaking minds of what to do next.

Reactions: oinkario

dreamneli

Apr 28, 2022
try and speak to your supervisor privately to explain the situation. maybe they will be willing to sign it for you discreetly. you could buy him coffee as a gesture of gratitude.

as for your OINP, sorry but I cant give advice on that, because I don’t know how the process for that goes. but usually only reference letters are required for jobs that you’re claiming points for. the rest can go into this other application form where you fill out your personal history.
Thanks for this advice. I spoke with two managers privately (one is my direct supervisor) who both advised that I provide their official emails and if contacted they will be able to provide a list of my standard duties and responsibilities to whoever requires it directly via their official emails. It won't be on a signed letterhead though. A bit disappointed but I haven't given up yet. :confused:

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Absolutely, but you know this changing of criterias every damn month makes the blood boil. Worked too hard for it.

I don't really give a damn about OINP anymore, this is my second chance missed this year with them. One with HCP and the latter with the French draw. They can't seem to make up their freaking minds of what to do next.
Its ridiculous at this point. I mean so many candidates with JULY expiry will lose a chance and will again have to give IELTS just because they have again decided to limit. Really its so saddening. You worked so hard to learn French and be eligible but because of this limit you are being denied a chance. How unfair. Sorry mate.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Thanks for this advice. I spoke with two managers privately (one is my direct supervisor) who both advised that I provide their official emails and if contacted they will be able to provide a list of my standard duties and responsibilities to whoever requires it directly via their official emails. It won't be on a signed letterhead though. A bit disappointed but I haven't given up yet. :confused:
there is one way, you can create a reference letter with everything that ircc wants and get it signed by your coworker along with their contact details. this reference letter needs to be sealed/attested by a lawyer proving it's an original piece of document.

you can provide a Letter of explanation too mentioning this situation. This is enough for IRCC.

what's your current app status?

i've sent a direct message to inform you this assuming you will get an email when a direct message is delivered, in case you logged out of the forum site.

Last edited: