+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeah mate, 500+ people don't deserve to be picked.

They are not worthy.

Who do they think they are, working their ass off having to top scores in English, French and education. Freaking fools.
@mushymush @jester10
Sorry that my message bothered u guys I didn't mean that.
You are completely right! I'm not trying to defend them. The whole system is a joke. Personally, I missed several draws because my score was more than the cap! I just meant maybe with the resumption of draws in July, and the low number of NOIs for the French stream, just removing the cap might not be the solution. Maybe they could increase it to a higher number instead of 467, and send NOIs to the expiring profile.

Last edited:
Reactions: jester10

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I appeared for an upfront medical exam on March 8th and despite sending multiple emails my medicals are still not linked to my profile. On top of that IRCC sent me a new medical request 2 days ago. I went to my panel physician but they said they can not link my upfronts to the new IME. I have sent multiple webforms but no response. tried call center but can not get through. Any suggestions on what I can do? IRCC has only given 30 days to do new medicals and my panel physician said they wont be able to do new medicals for me for up to a year since i just gave one

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
@mushymush @jester10
Sorry that my message bothered u guys I didn't mean that.
You are completely right! I'm not trying to defend them. The whole system is a joke. Personally, I missed several draws because my score was more than the cap! I just meant maybe with the resumption of draws in July, and the low number of NOIs for the French stream, just removing the cap might not be the solution. Maybe they could increase it to a higher number instead of 467, and send NOIs to the expiring profile.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I appeared for an upfront medical exam on March 8th and despite sending multiple emails my medicals are still not linked to my profile. On top of that IRCC sent me a new medical request 2 days ago. I went to my panel physician but they said they can not link my upfronts to the new IME. I have sent multiple webforms but no response. tried call center but can not get through. Any suggestions on what I can do? IRCC has only given 30 days to do new medicals and my panel physician said they wont be able to do new medicals for me for up to a year since i just gave one
can't you do the meds in a different hospital this time? just visit another panel physician listed in ircc's website.

D

Deleted member 994371

can't you do the meds in a different hospital this time? just visit another panel physician listed in ircc's website.

They'll know. Before you do the medicals, they have a system where everything is put in a system.

What baffles me is why is the hospital denying they can't link the medicals. That's how hundreds of people have done it so far. They are denying to do their duty.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They'll know. Before you do the medicals, they have a system where everything is put in a system.

What baffles me is why is the hospital denying they can't link the medicals. That's how hundreds of people have done it so far. They are denying to do their duty.
Yeah based on what I have read a lot of hospitals do that. I emailed and also went there physically and pleaded but no help

D

Deleted member 994371

there is only one panel in Pakistan that does medicals :(

Ask IRCC on twitter and then hopefully you'll be able to show that tweet to that hospital. Response time will be quicker on Twitter than email.

Ideally, you should contact the IRCC office in Pakistan through web form (Do not fill your application number or else your query will be directed to your visa office). Ask them what should be in done in this case. I remember 2 years back contacting my local embassy that way and I got a reply within 2 days. When it's urgent, they do reply.

I am afraid the only you can get this done is by arguing with the hospital. Try to be as calm as possible but do not leave until they do something about. Ask them to call the embassy themselves and confer what you are saying. My hospital had contacts at the embassy to confirm some edge cases where it wasn't clear what they were supposed to do in this situation.

If nothing else, please submit your e-medical sheet by webform at least, if you haven't do so already.

EDIT: I read you have already submitted the e-medical sheet to them. Call IRCC through TextNow and ask the agent to send a note to the officer to link your medical to your application. Explain to them that the hospital is refusing to do so. The agents have the ability to send notes to the officer.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
there is only one panel in Pakistan that does medicals :(
Try sending email to your VO, send your e-medical sheet in the email. Keep raising web forms. This has worked for people who have been in your situation. You can search in the fb group for similar cases as well.

Reactions: nemo123

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021

I called a physician last week and asked him if he will perform an upfront medical. He refused to do that and said you have to wait for IRCC to send you a form.
I think this is a good policy and everybody should wait, instead of going for upfront medical.

jackey0109

Sep 16, 2021
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC-2172
Hi All - I've been waiting in the pool for more than a year now. I've just heard that the FSW draws are resuming in July. My current CRS is 475 with NOC 2172, and I'll be losing age points on 1st Sep. What are the chances of getting the ITA before that? Will I be getting any luck in the PNP?

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I called a physician last week and asked him if he will perform an upfront medical. He refused to do that and said you have to wait for IRCC to send you a form.
I think this is a good policy and everybody should wait, instead of going for upfront medical.
That or people should confirm with their clinic beforehand if they will link the medical in such scenarios.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi All - I've been waiting in the pool for more than a year now. I've just heard that the FSW draws are resuming in July. My current CRS is 475 with NOC 2172, and I'll be losing age points on 1st Sep. What are the chances of getting the ITA before that? Will I be getting any luck in the PNP?
2172 is targeted NOC under OINP tech draw, yes Ontario PNP, when FSW draws resume OINP probably adjusts their CRS requirement
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-tech-draws
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest